Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The MC is an irresponsible man-whore. He doesn't deserve any of the love interests at all. That said, it might be a tad boring for some if it was about actually having a relationship with a girl.

I thought for a while about writing something about a 40 year old man who comes along and basically smacks the shit out of the MC and takes Bella, as she deserves nothing less than monogamy in a hugely great way. If she wanted to add Jill in, then that could be a fun adventure, but honestly I gave so much thought to it I came up with an outline.

I have done this on other games as well, not just BADIK. But seriously, the most open minded girl, Sage, is a jealous mess over Chad. The MC has had most of the HOT's and a stripper/hooker on his pole by the time she seems to be possibly open to maybe more than a fuck buddy, with no indication that she is screwing around. Really I do not like the MC at all. I do very much like Derek, and some of the girls, but the MC is pretty unlikable.
YOUR MC is a man-whore. Not sure why a lot of players here pretend as though the game forces you to have sex with all these different women.

I don't like the way the MC is written but I disagree with him being unlikable.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's not even speculation, it's just people (and, by people, I mean idiots) deliberately ignoring the fact that the dev doesn't include incest in his games because he's not into it.

It is for this reason set in stone that they're not related.
I would never say anything is set in stone. Jill has a dead much older sister. Linette or whatever her name was, came from a very wealthy family out of town from the MC and Neil's current home. She died in childbirth. She was basically kicked out of the family at that time. There is the picture in Jill's bed drawers that appears to hold a blonde older sister. There are "Leaks" showing a page where Jill is introduced to the father, and he states that Jill is the mom's much younger sister.

I think it is safe to say Jill is not going to just put out to the manwhore MC that easily, so I could easily see that this could wreck the whole plan there by having that come out. Those are not items pointed out by idiots. Incest technically would not have been introduced. Now I have gone on record as stating that IMHO that would not be true to the published labels for the game and would break what was promised. I also stated that some kind of screwed up Acting Lessons moronic choice involving any of the girls (looking at Maya and Josy) and their survival, and that casting Bella in a negative role would be a huge mistake.

I personally think the non bombshell will be the relationship that pulls Bella and Jill to want to have each other and a single guy in their relationship would fit far better in the projected genre, and then your choice would be M&J or B&J. Granted an easy choice for me, as I am team Bella 100%, but it would not be easy for others.

Another bombshell would be knocking up any number of the HOTs and the other ladies. That could be epic with all his bareback action. That is the kind of stuff I could get into.

Back to your statement that only idiots think this, I think that was harsh. There is plenty to at least cause a pause and thinking on this.. The letter could be the announcement of a trust fund that was set up for the MC by his mom and her lawyers before she passed. Royce family money perhaps... Or maybe he is a bastard cousin of Rusty... I think it will involve the B&R royalty and it will put him in the place of taking Rusty's role in the DIKs which will fuck up things all the way around for the current power struggles around campus...

Wouldn't it also be great if Jade and Cathy are carrying his bundle of Joy, along with most of the HOTs????

The possibilities are endless, and yes they include Jill as his aunt.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
YOUR MC is a man-whore. Not sure why a lot of players here pretend as though the game forces you to have sex with all these different women.

I don't like the way the MC is written but I disagree with him being unlikable.
Actually only one of my saves is manwhore. The other is chik all the way, and asking Maya and Josy to be ok with me exploring options, dating Jill, messing around with Bella, all of which make his a douchebag. His upbringing should prevent that even on the DIK side, but at a minimum you can have some kind of "something" going on with 11 girls even if you are playing a good guy... so no, it isn't just MY MC.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
please WVM is already suffering from no-incest thing and 3 characters are off-limits. Jill is the most gorgeous one in this game and I'll hate to be in anyway related to her. Don't want Jill to be off-limits.
WMV-Both Moms, and Cede/Willow will be part of the MC dick worship cult, as well as Harp and her daughter Natalie, and I keep thinking something is up with Stacy. I think there is definitely something bad headed that way for the MC, but he is a true manwhore. Our MC in BADIK is a mere padawan in that comparison. Still a manwhore, and definitely one who could rationalize he is saving them and protecting him by his magical raw screwing of all the ladies and having 20 children, most of which are related to him in not uncomplicated ways, but a select few being very very complicated.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Blah blah blah facepalm away dudes, fact is, we don't know how this is going to go down. DPC is a twisted piece of work and I could see this kind of zinger easily

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k
Mar 18, 2019
I would never say anything is set in stone. Jill has a dead much older sister. Linette or whatever her name was, came from a very wealthy family out of town from the MC and Neil's current home. She died in childbirth. She was basically kicked out of the family at that time. There is the picture in Jill's bed drawers that appears to hold a blonde older sister. There are "Leaks" showing a page where Jill is introduced to the father, and he states that Jill is the mom's much younger sister.

Found these is the Badik fan art, and imo these look real, but if you look back to when MC went to his his dad/Neil house, before he went on a date with Josy and sorta had sex, the walls were very different, very different. And those kitchen appliances weren’t there before, but who know. Unless Neil bought a new house, which I doubt he did, these are most likely fake, not just because it was in the Fan art section, just because things don’t add up

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have found so very few MC that were well presented. Life Happened, Leap of Faith, the Sorcerer, City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakenings, and precious few others. The sickest ones are ICSTOR 15 year old using his family as his breeding farm, but most of the rest are just flat out unappealing to try and "get into character"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I think it is safe to say Jill is not going to just put out to the manwhore MC that easily, so I could easily see that this could wreck the whole plan there by having that come out. Those are not items pointed out by idiots. Incest technically would not have been introduced. Now I have gone on record as stating that IMHO that would not be true to the published labels for the game and would break what was promised. I also stated that some kind of screwed up Acting Lessons moronic choice involving any of the girls (looking at Maya and Josy) and their survival, and that casting Bella in a negative role would be a huge mistake.

I personally think the non bombshell will be the relationship that pulls Bella and Jill to want to have each other and a single guy in their relationship would fit far better in the projected genre, and then your choice would be M&J or B&J. Granted an easy choice for me, as I am team Bella 100%, but it would not be easy for others.

Another bombshell would be knocking up any number of the HOTs and the other ladies. That could be epic with all his bareback action. That is the kind of stuff I could get into.

Back to your statement that only idiots think this, I think that was harsh. There is plenty to at least cause a pause and thinking on this.. The letter could be the announcement of a trust fund that was set up for the MC by his mom and her lawyers before she passed. Royce family money perhaps... Or maybe he is a bastard cousin of Rusty... I think it will involve the B&R royalty and it will put him in the place of taking Rusty's role in the DIKs which will fuck up things all the way around for the current power struggles around campus...

Wouldn't it also be great if Jade and Cathy are carrying his bundle of Joy, along with most of the HOTs????

While it is likely that the picture is of Jill and her sister, that sister cannot possibly be Lynette. She ran away from her family when she was 18; the younger girl in the picture looks to be aged 8-10 years old which means Jill would be a minimum of 28 years old in the current story. Since she's a third year college student she's almost certainly 20.

All of this is beside the point, DPC DOES NOT DO INCEST SO MC CANNOT BE RELATED TO ANY LI OR SIDE GIRL.

You are wrong, deal with it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Found these is the Badik fan art, and imo these look real, but if you look back to when MC went to his his dad/Neil house, before he went on a date with Josy and sorta had sex, the walls were very different, very different. And those kitchen appliances weren’t there before, but who know. Unless Neil bought a new house, which I doubt he did, these are most likely fake, not just because it was in the Fan art section, just because things don’t add up
This will complicate things a lot. Also patreon will be against it since it will go the incest way. I would rather have MC be a relative of Rusty. BTW this screenshots you've posted looks like a fan art.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
While it is likely that the picture is of Jill and her sister, that sister cannot possibly be Lynette. She ran away from her family when she was 18; the younger girl in the picture looks to be aged 8-10 years old which means Jill would be a minimum of 28 years old in the current story. Since she's a third year college student she's almost certainly 20.

All of this is beside the point, DPC DOES NOT DO INCEST SO MC CANNOT BE RELATED TO ANY LI OR SIDE GIRL.
You're explaining things to a brick wall more or less.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I have found so very few MC that were well presented. Life Happened, Leap of Faith, the Sorcerer, City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakenings, and precious few others. The sickest ones are ICSTOR 15 year old using his family as his breeding farm, but most of the rest are just flat out unappealing to try and "get into character"
The Sorcerer? Search doesnt give me anything for a game by that name. Search has been wonky for me recently though.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

You are wrong, deal with it.
DPC hasn't done incest, but in my scenario, it gets revealed before the point of no return... gut wrenching, yes. Incest, no. IF they find out before Jill loses her good judgment on dating a manwhore that is.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I wasn't talking to Arigon, they're a lost cause and I blocked them immediately after my last reply. I was talking to the new people coming into the thread who may not be aware that DPC doesn't like incest and may genuinely believe it's a possibility.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not being close minded does not equal a brick wall. Someone shows me a valid statement from DPC that this sort of fucked up twist is not a possibility, I might believe it. I didn't think he could fuck up AL as much as he did, but he did. I don't WANT Jill to be his aunt, I merely state there are some flags pointing that way. Could be ringers, but could be more.

Reactions: DavDR

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I wasn't talking to Arigon, they're a lost cause and I blocked them immediately after my last reply. I was talking to the new people coming into the thread who may not be aware that DPC doesn't like incest and may genuinely believe it's a possibility.
You blocking me is not going to ruin my day. Like or dislike of incest doesn't mean it could not be a part of the story, which makes the MC re-evaluate what he is doing. That might be eye opening in a fap novel but given DPC history, I could see him throwing a curve ball that his devoted fanbois do not want to embrace just for the fact it is a curve ball.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes