Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Zoey has her own life in another city far away from the place where the protagonist is. Besides i would rather he (dev) focus on the already big cast ingame than add someone else.
100 percent agree with you. Games like this one often have the tendency to lose themselves in an overinflated character lineup - imo DPC just needs to fine tune/flesh out the (great) cast he has assembled up to this point and it will be perfect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In all seriousness, how would this be any different than Rusty becoming pals with the MC because he likes and respects him? That's already well on the way to happening without and Burgmeister blood, so it seems like much ado about nothing.
True, but having that familial connection could bond them on a deeper level, especially if Rusty doesn't have any brothers or male cousins and always wanted one. It could make Tommy feel like he's being replaced, moreso than if they weren't related, because Rusty would technically now have the male relative he always wanted, or at least that's how Tommy could perceive it, and he could be threatened by that since he was supposed to the brother Rusty always wanted.

I just think it has more potential to hit Tommy harder if the MC were a Burg because, although he could still become annoyed and jealous of the MC's rising status within the DIKs even if he wasn't, the fact that he would be a Burg could add more fuel to that fire as Tommy could perceive the MC's new-found family status as the only reason why his star is rising and outshining Tommy's.

Rusty and Tommy are both third years so no, they're not graduating this year, unless they've been particularly dedicated to their studies which seems unlikely given their characterisation thus far.
Are we sure about that? Because I thought that Jacob and John Boy joined during the 2nd year of the DIKs existence, then Jamie and Leon joined in the 3rd year, which would mean the MC and Derek are joining in the 4th year of the frat's existence thereby making Tommy, Rusty and Nick 4th years. :unsure:

I asked Josy and Maya for something more, thry said they weren't ready, is that because i didn't score enough points? Or is it part of their path?
Either because you have DIK affinity or because you didn't have "sex" with ether of them on Neutral or CHICK affinity. You need to stay with Josy in ep 2 and/or stay with Maya in ep 3, and not have DIK affinity if you want a relationship with M&J.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Exactly. It has to be something incredibly emotional to make anti-bullying so deadly serious to Jill. Your theory about her sister makes the most sense to me. It can't just be, oh I saw the fat kid getting picked on in 6th grade and now I'm a crusader in the fight against bullying. Also, since Jill is rich and beautiful, I doubt she experienced much if any direct bullying herself, so that's crossed off the list of reasons too.
If Bella was good friends with the older sister, and she was bullied into suicide, that would explain the close bond of those two even though they are 14 years age difference, give or take. Certainly would be a nice lead in to being best friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Exactly. It has to be something incredibly emotional to make anti-bullying so deadly serious to Jill. Your theory about her sister makes the most sense to me. It can't just be, oh I saw the fat kid getting picked on in 6th grade and now I'm a crusader in the fight against bullying. Also, since Jill is rich and beautiful, I doubt she experienced much if any direct bullying herself, so that's crossed off the list of reasons too.
But wasn't Jill herself bullied?

Jill is incredibly serious about everything, and bullying isn't nonsense

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

We don't actually know. All we now is that there was a pamphlet for an anti-bullying campaign in her room and Bella makes a vague reference to something involving bullying as the reason why she (Jill) took pity on the MC. It's never explicitly stated that Jill has been the object of bullying personally.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I've often thought that perhaps her sister may have committed suicide as a result of bullying and that's why Jill is an anti-bullying advocate.
Jill was bullied in the past for being rich, I think you guys are missing the hints the game gives you a lot of times, both in Bella's and Jill talks to the mc.

Yes, it's hinted in the game if you read good enough....
some people just miss a lot of things it seems.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill was bullied in the past for being rich, I think you guys are missing the hints the game gives you a lot of times, both in Bella's and Jill talks to the mc.

Yes, it's hinted in the game if you read good enough....
some people just miss a lot of things it seems.
The hints so far have pointed at bullying being a very personal issue for her, but to what extent we can't say for sure. It's possible that she could have been bullied by some spoiled rich kids at a private school growing up, but it's also possible her sister faced the same thing as well and perhaps even in to her adult years if she had a fairly public life in high society circles.

The only for sure hints we have about Jill's past is that she's been burned by people who only ever got close to her because of who she is, but we have no clear indication that she is against bullying because it happened to her personally.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
but we have no clear indication that she is against bullying because it happened to her personally.
update3.rpy - label ep3_jill_isa_label said:
ji "The student who beat him up might hold a grudge..."
ji "[name] wasn't happy about what I did..."
ji "I hope I didn't paint a giant target on his back."
scene ep3_isa_jill4 with dissolve
ji "I just did what I wished people would have done for me, you know?"
Seems pretty explicit to me?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The hints so far have pointed at bullying being a very personal issue for her, but to what extent we can't say for sure. It's possible that she could have been bullied by some spoiled rich kids at a private school growing up, but it's also possible her sister faced the same thing as well and perhaps even in to her adult years if she had a fairly public life in high society circles.

The only for sure hints we have about Jill's past is that she's been burned by people who only ever got close to her because of who she is, but we have no clear indication that she is against bullying because it happened to her personally.
please use "I" instead of "WE" because for me is pretty clear the game hints to Jill being bullied in the past.

it seems not explicit enough for some people xD

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
please use "I" instead of "WE" because for me is pretty clear the game hints to Jill being bullied in the past.

it seems not explicit enough for some people xD
Well, alright, guess I forgot about that part. :FacePalm: Honestly, with the number of games I play it's a miracle I can even remember the girls names. :ROFLMAO:

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
anyone is willing is summarize the stories of each of the core love interest ? i don t want to replay the whole thing again

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
anyone is willing is summarize the stories of each of the core love interest ? i don t want to replay the whole thing again
Sage - Getting cheated on by her boyfriend who's possibly gay and she's horny as a rabbit. Can be the MC's fuck buddy.

Bella - Emotionally closed off but has a good, kind heart underneath the icy exterior. Sexual powder keg waiting to explode.

Jill - Good, kind-natured soul who takes pity on the MC and has a kind of Florence Nightingale thing going on. Quite traditionalist and possibly repressed when it comes to sex.

Josy - Fun-loving girl but also very upset and depressed about how certain things in her life are not working out how she'd hoped. Super attracted to the MC but also in a secret relationship with Maya.

Maya - Sweet, good-natured girl who kept the MC at arms length because she was gay, but then catches deep feels for him and is conflicted becuase of her relationship with Josy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes