Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 868060
So, where is this, I wonder? :unsure:

Looks like Bella might have gotten caught in the storm that was said to arrive during the upcoming week, but this isn't her bathroom. If I were to guess (which is par for the course in this thread), I'd say she's in the DIK mansion and was either with the MC at the time when a torrential downpour started or had to rush into the nearest building and was helped by the MC.

In any case, I think we might just get what we've been watining for. :sneaky: :love:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
so next week he'll do 8 animations in 3 days. so he starts playtesting on oct 28. so it will take 14 days to finishing playtesting. according to my calculations, BADIK ep 6 will release in Nov 14th

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
that means ep 6 will release November 6
so next week he'll do 8 animations in 3 days. so he starts playtesting on oct 28. so it will take 14 days to finishing playtesting. according to my calculations, BADIK ep 6 will release in Nov 14th
So, in 30 minutes your estimate increased by 8 days. What will it be half an hour from now? :ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
anyone is willing is summarize the stories of each of the core love interest ? i don t want to replay the whole thing again
here, I'll sum it up for you.
Maya : she had one love before and it's Josy. Her father is a religious cunt and he's not okay with that. He basically hates her? and lies to her. Derek, his brother was the only person helped her and stood beside her. She rolled into B&R without her father's help and wants to pay her tuition money by herself, a rumor about free tuition is what made her a HOT recruit. Then she falls for MC.
Josy : His father and mother divorced, he always loved his dad more and was staying with him. His father married another woman after the divorce and Tommy is her step bro now. She insists Maya to open up and starts a relationship with her over the summer. She wanted to get in B&R but wasn't accepted at first. Was working in a market with MC for a summer job. She decided to take her things and move away as a result of not getting accepted to B&R. She gets accepted on 2nd round or something, so she comes to B&R by herself. Was thinking her father wouldn't let her come, but actually her father was okay with her going to B&R.
Sage : She likes Chad from first day. Chad, not so much. Gets HOT sororities president. Comes from a rich/kinda important family, but doesn't ask them for a sponsorship. Wants to be independent apparently. Chad cheats on her and she wants to learn who she is. She isn't aware of what Quinn is doing behind her back. Wants sexual/emotional attention from Chad, doesn't get any. Until MC shows up.
Jill : Comes from Royce family. Had issues with bullies in her past. Prefers a simple life with honest love/attention. Had to attend for stuff her family wants her to attend before. Didn't have someone like/love her for who she is. Everyone wanted to date with her because of her family. Her only true friend is Isabella, a woman in her 30s. She had a sister before and she died. Her sister was Isabella's friend.
Isabella : A librarian with a cold attitude. Didn't smile for a long time. Is married to someone, but he's been missing for 2 years. We don't know why. She has been taking care of Jill ever since she lost her sister. Keeps a room closed/hidden from everyone, even from Jill. People think she is an "Ice Queen" but she actually cares a lot and is in pain.

I highly recommend you to play, it's a very good story and it's also entertaining.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No, I'm one hundred percent sure I'm quoting the right guy.
And something tells me you someone to explain to you what the word "condescending" means.
then what do you call a guy that "uses" the sarcasm of others as a laughing stock and want them to look dumb?
please enlighten me.
Don't try to call me out on something and not call others when their behaviour is even worse, that will make you look like a hypocrite.
And just so you know, I'm not calling you a hypocrite since that will be against the rules in this very forum, I'm just explaining to you something, like you telling me to go and learn what "condescending" means... (y)

here, I'll sum it up for you.
Maya : she had one love before and it's Josy. Her father is a religious cunt and he's not okay with that. He basically hates her? and lies to her. Derek, his brother was the only person helped her and stood beside her. She rolled into B&R without her father's help and wants to pay her tuition money by herself, a rumor about free tuition is what made her a HOT recruit. Then she falls for MC.
Josy : His father and mother divorced, he always loved his dad more and was staying with him. His father married another woman after the divorce and Tommy is her step bro now. She insists Maya to open up and starts a relationship with her over the summer. She wanted to get in B&R but wasn't accepted at first. Was working in a market with MC for a summer job. She decided to take her things and move away as a result of not getting accepted to B&R. She gets accepted on 2nd round or something, so she comes to B&R by herself. Was thinking her father wouldn't let her come, but actually her father was okay with her going to B&R.
Sage : She likes Chad from first day. Chad, not so much. Gets HOT sororities president. Comes from a rich/kinda important family, but doesn't ask them for a sponsorship. Wants to be independent apparently. Chad cheats on her and she wants to learn who she is. She isn't aware of what Quinn is doing behind her back. Wants sexual/emotional attention from Chad, doesn't get any. Until MC shows up.
Jill : Comes from Royce family. Had issues with bullies in her past. Prefers a simple life with honest love/attention. Had to attend for stuff her family wants her to attend before. Didn't have someone like/love her for who she is. Everyone wanted to date with her because of her family. Her only true friend is Isabella, a woman in her 30s. She had a sister before and she died. Her sister was Isabella's friend.
Isabella : A librarian with a cold attitude. Didn't smile for a long time. Is married to someone, but he's been missing for 2 years. We don't know why. She has been taking care of Jill ever since she lost her sister. Keeps a room closed/hidden from everyone, even from Jill. People think she is an "Ice Queen" but she actually cares a lot and is in pain.

I highly recommend you to play, it's a very good story and it's also entertaining.
now that is a sum i can agree :D

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Here my thoughts about Jill, Jill is a sweet and nice person but she's not perfect. When she kiss MC, here perception has change she loves and have sex with but in the right time. She almost have sex with MC but its the wrong place and a wrong time. Jill want to do this in the right way but she can't help her shelf. I'm telling you that no LIs are perfect. Jill flaws are that Jill is horny as hell. here's proof

View attachment 867888 View attachment 867889 View attachment 867890 View attachment 867891 View attachment 867892 View attachment 867893 View attachment 867894 View attachment 867895 View attachment 867896 View attachment 867897 View attachment 867898 View attachment 867899 View attachment 867900 View attachment 867901 View attachment 867902 View attachment 867903 View attachment 867904 View attachment 867905 View attachment 867906 View attachment 867907 View attachment 867909 View attachment 867910 View attachment 867911 View attachment 867912 View attachment 867913 View attachment 867914 View attachment 867915 View attachment 867916 View attachment 867917
It's called willpower, and it's hard to hold.. though not impossible. She is a wonderful girl, I love it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes