Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Somewhere else, since the mansion is trashed for the time being. I think there's a higher chance of her being a murderer than her stepping a foot in the DIK's mansion.
So let's just say, hypothetically, that she and the MC are taking a walk together in the campus or maybe they randomly bumped into each other and are having a chat when it starts pouring down with rain and the nearest shelter is the DIK mansion. Would she still not go in then?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Somewhere else, since the mansion is trashed for the time being. I think there's a higher chance of her being a murderer than her stepping a foot in the DIK's mansion.
She also kind of hate frats and won't go near them at all xD

I prefer no interruptions at all :LOL: but it is what it is but he can't keep us waiting on Bella for much longer now can he?
considering is the 6 chapter.... I think we may get lucky but then again.... we know he likes to make us suffer a bit :p

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 868060
I think Bella's fans will be satisfied with this episode regarding her lewd scene(s), this preview pretty much shows that something really exciting is definitely going to happen. I expect this scene to be much more hotter than the one in the sauna even if there is still no penetration done, there is a big build-up with her and MC and it's not difficult to assume that DPC has to make a progression in anything related to sex over time. With that being said, I'm afraid the next blue balls would come from Jill's lewd scene this time, we know there will be a date but how far will things go with that Ice cream event ? x)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Bella's fans will be satisfied with this episode regarding her lewd scene(s), this preview pretty much shows that something really exciting is definitely going to happen. I expect this scene to be much more hotter than the one in the sauna even if there is still no penetration done, there is a big build-up with her and MC and it's not difficult to assume that DPC has to make a progression in anything related to sex over time. With that being said, I'm afraid the next blue balls would come from Jill's lewd scene this time, we know there will be a date but how far will things go with that Ice cream event ? x)
As long as we get sex with Bella, a 3some with M&J, sex with Sage, and perhaps something with either Quinn, Camila, Riona, Nicole, or even all of them, then Jill can wait until ep 7. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd certainly be down for some caught in the rain lovin' with Bella on a dark, stormy autumn night. Adds to the excitement because you don't know if she'll make love to you or go full on Lizzie Borden on your ass.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes