Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What I find so odd about Jill meeting Rusty is that when she finds out he doesn't know she's a Royce she still immediately points it out to him. It's not merely that she doesn't hide her family connection, benefiting from her lineage is her go-to move.

I'm very curious to see if this is just sloppy writing form DPC, or if something happened in the intervening two years to teach Jill the downside of being famous.
She uses her name to shut down Rusty's flirting attempts of always using his name, but because Rusty showed interest in her before learning she's a Royce, it would make sense why she decided to give him a shot.

konradmm

Jun 18, 2019
I see you like to defend a lot but, criticism is not to hate, criticism is way to make game better. And according to what you said...

First of all, it hasn't been 8 months since the last update, it'll be 5 come the 29th of October.
Last time i played, was in february, and since then, october, only 1 new episode came up.
So basically for 8 months of work, its just 1 episode doable in an hour while readin every shit.

Secondly, an hour is being generous for how long it takes to complete an update for this game, and even so, it's still better than 99% of other games that spend 3-4 months per update and only give you 20 minutes worth of content.
Yeah u really DO like the game and will defend it with your own chest. Yeeeet, i dont play too many of that kind of games, yet 100% of what i played, have literally more content/per/month.
Couple of these being: Summertime Saga, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Ciri Trainer.
So which 99% of these spend 3-4 months per update with 20 minutes worth of content?

This is not an alpha game, don't know why you'd think that. :WaitWhat: And barring anything serious happening to DPC, this game will not get abandoned, so I understand even less why you'd think this. :WaitWhat:

Never said its an alpha game. I just said its LIKE an alpha game. Updates less often till it gets abandoned (LIKE an alpha game)

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
What I find so odd about Jill meeting Rusty is that when she finds out he doesn't know she's a Royce she still immediately points it out to him. It's not merely that she doesn't hide her family connection, benefiting from her lineage is her go-to move.

I'm very curious to see if this is just sloppy writing form DPC, or if something happened in the intervening two years to teach Jill the downside of being famous.
In her defence Rusty’s move out the gate was to ride his family name. It’s not too egomaniacal to respond to “do you know who I am?” With “Do you know who I am?”.

The idea of being part of a prestigious family wasn’t unprompted. That aside her first date with the MC seemed to imply she knew her wealth and status was an issue for dating but it wasn’t so bad she had started to actively hide it. She mentions past dates and how people were disingenuous and only with her due to her name so she stopped dating generally rather than start hiding who she is. She actually assumed the MC knew who she was all along and it was only when he said he had no idea she capitalised on it and asked if she could hide who she was a little longer.

I don’t think Jill was ever hiding who she was proactively. She had some bad experiences dating and pulled back from it. Met the MC and gave him a chance under the impression he knew who she was. When the opportunity to hide who she was came along she capitalised on it thinking maybe someone not knowing might be different.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see you like to defend a lot but, criticism is not to hate, criticism is way to make game better. And according to what you said...
Well, your "criticism" means nothing when you don't know what you're talking about. DPC works alone and produces more content in one update than most devs produce for their entire game. This is not something that can be rushed nor is it something that can be churned out in small increments every month like so many lesser quality games.

Last time i played, was in february, and since then, october, only 1 new episode came up.
So basically for 8 months of work, its just 1 episode doable in an hour while readin every shit.
It's not "8 months of work" for just one episode, because ep 5 took 4 months and once they started on ep 6 then a whole new cycle began, so you can't add the development time of both episodes together as though it equates to the development of just 1 episode. And if you were able to complete ep 5 in an hour, then you either had several paths closed off or you weren't reading it thoroughly.

Yeah u really DO like the game and will defend it with your own chest. Yeeeet, i dont play too many of that kind of games, yet 100% of what i played, have literally more content/per/month.
Couple of these being: Summertime Saga, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Ciri Trainer.
So which 99% of these spend 3-4 months per update with 20 minutes worth of content?
First of all, Summerime Saga does not update monthly, that's just factually untrue. Secondly, NLT's games have the illusion of lots of content each month because of the amount of time spent walking around an inferior RPGM map. And thirdly, if that's all you play, then I guess you wouldn't know how there are many games that spend months on updates only to release minimal amounts of content.

Never said its an alpha game. I just said its LIKE an alpha game. Updates less often till it gets abandoned (LIKE an alpha game)
Even just saying that it is "like" an alpha game is you saying it's an alpha game, and once again shows that you don't know what you're talking about if you think that the time taken to produce big, meaty, high quality updates means a game will get abandoned. That will not happen here, barring any issues with DPC, and even though these updates take time, they're worth it and this game is far better than so many of the fly-by-night games looking to score a quick buck with basic models, cheap fetish thrills, and poor "Engrish".

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And why is everyone saying Bella is going Murder someone? Is that just the vibe she gives off or?
It's because of Acting Lessons. Bella has the "locked room of doom" and has an aloof and often menacing demeanour, so it's an ongoing but tired joke that she's going to be the new Leah. :rolleyes:
Also, because she's got a suspiciously clean garage, suspiciously clean boots, and a suspiciously clean ax. And a locked room. And some kind of clearly suppressed trauma.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In her defence Rusty’s move out the gate was to ride his family name. It’s not too egomaniacal to respond to “do you know who I am?” With “Do you know who I am?”.

The idea of being part of a prestigious family wasn’t unprompted. That aside her first date with the MC seemed to imply she knew her wealth and status was an issue for dating but it wasn’t so bad she had started to actively hide it. She mentions past dates and how people were disingenuous and only with her due to her name so she stopped dating generally rather than start hiding who she is. She actually assumed the MC knew who she was all along and it was only when he said he had no idea she capitalised on it and asked if she could hide who she was a little longer.

I don’t think Jill was ever hiding who she was proactively. She had some bad experiences dating and pulled back from it. Met the MC and gave him a chance under the impression he knew who she was. When the opportunity to hide who she was came along she capitalised on it thinking maybe someone not knowing might be different.
I agree Jill doesn't ordinarily hide her family; the MC was a special case.

I just find it interesting that Jill specifically tells the MC she's always on guard because people will try to use her for her family. Yet in the one instance where we see someone else hitting on her for the first time, Rusty clearly had no idea who she was. Jill not only doesn't remark on this, she immediately suggests he SHOULD treat her differently because of her family.

I understand her desire to take Rusty down a peg. Jill certainly didn't do anything wrong. It just felt like that was a perfect opportunity to flesh out a character trait Jill has talked about but never had a chance to show. For some reason, she did the opposite.

Hence my confusion. I'm inclined to chalk it up to DPC not realizing the implications of the scene and thus inadvertently muddling Jill's presentation. It's an easy enough mistake; he does something similar when Sage comments on how rare it is for guys to turn her down even though she's been throwing herself at Chad for (apparently) years to no avail. But the scene with Rusty was ~2 years ago, so it's possible Jill hadn't realized how rare Rusty's approach was at the time. I certainly hope that will be the case, but we'll have to wait and see.

Mar 18, 2019
Ok so from what I’m getting is that, Bella either murdered her husband herself or she owns the stuff the murder used to kill her husband. Joke btw, no need to pull hairs out your ass

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are we sure about that? Because I thought that Jacob and John Boy joined during the 2nd year of the DIKs existence, then Jamie and Leon joined in the 3rd year, which would mean the MC and Derek are joining in the 4th year of the frat's existence thereby making Tommy, Rusty and Nick 4th years. :unsure:
What you say makes sense, however, there's a problem. We know (because she told us) that Jill is a third year and, since she was living at the Prep's mansion during the chapter 5 flashback, we can infer that she was a freshman then which should mean that so were Rusty, Tommy, Nick and Vinny :unsure:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You don't understand scale and scope at all. For example just because NTL releases an update about every 15 days doesn't mean it has more content per month. Treasures of Nadia is one of my current favorite games I follow, but each update is still a fetch quest to go from point A to B to C to progress the story, which gives the illusion each update is "long." If you count every render plus animations in the last BaDIK update, it still has way more content than the last 12 updates(6months of content) of Treasures of Nadia combined.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
Mar 18, 2019
Might be a stupid question for this game and all other games, but in Badik, if the characters were real, which one has a WAP?(Wet ass pussy for people living under a rock)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree Jill doesn't ordinarily hide her family; the MC was a special case.

I just find it interesting that Jill specifically tells the MC she's always on guard because people will try to use her for her family. Yet in the one instance where we see someone else hitting on her for the first time, Rusty clearly had no idea who she was. Jill not only doesn't remark on this, she immediately suggests he SHOULD treat her differently because of her family.

I understand her desire to take Rusty down a peg. Jill certainly didn't do anything wrong. It just felt like that was a perfect opportunity to flesh out a character trait Jill has talked about but never had a chance to show. For some reason, she did the opposite.

Hence my confusion. I'm inclined to chalk it up to DPC not realizing the implications of the scene and thus inadvertently muddling Jill's presentation. It's an easy enough mistake; he does something similar when Sage comments on how rare it is for guys to turn her down even though she's been throwing herself at Chad for (apparently) years to no avail. But the scene with Rusty was ~2 years ago, so it's possible Jill hadn't realized how rare Rusty's approach was at the time. I certainly hope that will be the case, but we'll have to wait and see.
actually, as they pointed out to me rightly, Jill doesn't want to hide who she is, it would also be an impossible undertaking, and she doesn't do anything about it.
her uniqueness immediately stands out, the only girl allowed in the Preps dorm (initially I thought she was like the daughter of the college dean).
Jill pretty much assumes everyone knows who she is, and is positively surprised when she finds out that MC hasn't really thought about it.

ultimately Jill is concerned that everyone will eventually judge and treat her differently as she is a Royce

Mar 18, 2019
58FDB2C1-EE36-4104-A8A7-9617F730F468.jpeg

This preview actually interest me because the caption says “Move night with my roomie.” And we all know MC moved out but before the end of EP5, he went back. Either Josy is taking this picture and it’ll create more story with Maya, Derek, and Maya’s dad, or MC is taking it which will be fine I think

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes