Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
OI mates I know this isn't the Acting Lessons thread but I had to make a tribute to Melissa. I played this game a while back and still to this day my heart is still broken. I loved all the characters but Melissa was the one i had a strong connection to. I put it on here cause there is more traffic here and I was curious about feed back.
Here's the link hope you lads like it cheers!!!
Ya her character was gorgeous! Loved her personality, too.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Are we sure about that? Because I thought that Jacob and John Boy joined during the 2nd year of the DIKs existence, then Jamie and Leon joined in the 3rd year, which would mean the MC and Derek are joining in the 4th year of the frat's existence thereby making Tommy, Rusty and Nick 4th years. :unsure:
Go back to the evaluation scene, Rusty states the DIK's were formed 2 years ago. They seem to get pledges every new semester not school year.

rs "The DIK fraternity has been around for two years and during that time we've grown into a family."
rs "Hell Week has been our way to find new brothers."

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 868877

This preview actually interest me because the caption says “Move night with my roomie.” And we all know MC moved out but before the end of EP5, he went back. Either Josy is taking this picture and it’ll create more story with Maya, Derek, and Maya’s dad, or MC is taking it which will be fine I think
i think we will see this rooster in dik path. when MC is not in relationship with them.

Reactions: twiztid

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Bella didn't wear her wedding ring during this scene, intentional or no?
View attachment 868660 View attachment 868661
Good spot. That’s interesting. She would have been relatively fresh out of the shower. So possible it was removed then. Is she wearing it while they were cooking?

does it still come off if you haven’t fooled around with her?

What I find so odd about Jill meeting Rusty is that when she finds out he doesn't know she's a Royce she still immediately points it out to him. It's not merely that she doesn't hide her family connection, benefiting from her lineage is her go-to move.

I'm very curious to see if this is just sloppy writing form DPC, or if something happened in the intervening two years to teach Jill the downside of being famous.
I suppose it could be the arrogance of youth, however in the moment that’s not how I read it. It’s more like “This guy thinks he’s hot shit. I’ll show him.” With MC it’s about a guy liking her for being her.

I give Bella good odds, but I'm skeptical we'll get a proper threesome with Maya & Josy. I think it's too soon to go there, both within the relationship and within the story. It's much more likely they will try to fake the whole thing to avoid the exploitation issue. (Which doesn't mean it won't be a sexy, fun time anyway!)
I think they admit that faking it won’t work. Depending on the path MC has banged both (more or less) and they fuck each other, so a threesome isn’t a huge leap. We also have the impression that the episode will cover at least a week, or to the next weekend. Which would also see the scavenger hunt completed. If I had to guess on the Poly path you will have a 100% threesome and on the friends path it will be 50%.

Last time i played, was in february, and since then, october, only 1 new episode came up.
So basically for 8 months of work, its just 1 episode doable in an hour while readin every shit.

Yeah u really DO like the game and will defend it with your own chest. Yeeeet, i dont play too many of that kind of games, yet 100% of what i played, have literally more content/per/month.
Couple of these being: Summertime Saga, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Ciri Trainer.
So which 99% of these spend 3-4 months per update with 20 minutes worth of content?
Episode 1 - February 2019
Episode 2 - May 4th 2019
Episode 3 - August 16th 2019
Episode 4 - January 10th 2020
Episode 5 - May 29th 2020
Episode 6 - November 2020

Release speed has slowed as episode size has increases but either way there were 3 chapters in 2019 and will have been in 2020. The three biggest episodes are also the three that happened this year and are the three with the longest dev time.

20 minutes worth of content is ridiculous. If you take any less than a couple of hours to play through each episode you aren’t actually playing and instead are skipping through to the fuck scenes And then skipping through them as well.

Treasures of Nadia is an enjoyable game and they are quite prolific with their content. That said I find it much more repetitive than BaD. I’ve played through all chapters of BaD at least 4 times, realistically more. If I lost my saves I’d play again to get at least one save in place. With ToN if I loose my save I won’t touch it again until it is complete.

In terms of a content comparison it’s a bit like comparing apples and oranges. 75% of ToN is made in RPG Maker. Whereas every bit of BaD is based on renders.

I’d anticipate this chapter being at least 2-3 hours and possibly more like 5 or 6 if there is a bit more path variance this time. While ToN adds 30 minutes of new stuff every couple of weeks 15 minutes of that is simple fetch quests, often in areas you’ve already visited. In terms of actual story progression new sex scenes 30 minutes a month x 5 months = 2.5 hours. Which is really rather similar to BaD.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i think we will see this rooster in dik path. when MC is not in relationship with them.
i doubt it. Rooster is not connected to any specific path aka dik chick. yes, in ep4 there was 3 or 2 different rooster post based on who you chose to stay with, but it has nothing to do with the chick dik system. it's just a post, that MC will respond to it. simple is that, the response can be different based on weather you are part of the Josy and Maya relationship or not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i doubt it. Rooster is not connected to any specific path aka dik chick. yes, in ep4 there was 3 or 2 different rooster post based on who you chose to stay with, but it has nothing to do with the chick dik system. it's just a post, that MC will respond to it. simple is that, the response can be different based on weather you are part of the Josy and Maya relationship or not.

I don't understand doubts.
whether we are in a relationship with both girls or otherwise, the "roomie" would be Josy and not MC.

in no case would MC, both for Maya but also for himself, reveal their sentimental situation.

but beyond this, even if Mc were "more than a friend" it is not said that that evening he would be in the room with them

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't understand doubts.
whether we are in a relationship with both girls or otherwise, the "roomie" would be Josy and not MC.

in no case would MC, both for Maya but also for himself, reveal their sentimental situation.

but beyond this, even if Mc were "more than a friend" it is not said that that evening he would be in the room with them
I know my english is not perfect, apologies for that. But did you understand what i wrote, and what i responded to ? :p :ROFLMAO: .

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes