MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd certainly be down for some caught in the rain lovin' with Bella on a dark, stormy autumn night. Adds to the excitement because you don't know if she'll make love to you or go full on Lizzie Borden on your ass.
Yeah, I basically try to avoid Bella as much as I can. She's hot but she's got some things to work out. I don't let my MC's stick their dick in crazy if I can prevent it.

I was so very close to hitting 'like' on this, but then it was spoiled at the end. :cautious:
What, you don't think Bella could be a tiny bit psycho?

I'm sure most of the people cant wait to smash Bella. :sneaky:
I'm good with just having a ginger fuck buddy, thanks.

She gonna start killing people

Here's Bella
LMAO, serial killer Bella FTW...

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Such a pleasure having to format a computer and to lose all my saves of every game, oh well guess I'll have to play the game a fourth time then .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just noticed, if Bella is in a shower which I think a lot of people think, she’s not at her house? Unless there is another shower in her bedroom or upstairs, it’s not her house just by looking at the brick walls. Could be at an apartment with MC:sneaky:
Seems like she might be a bit wet from the rain, and they'd presumably be somewhere that one of them has access to to take shelter and dry off, which leaves just a couple of options. :unsure:

Mar 18, 2019
Seems like she might be a bit wet from the rain, and they'd presumably be somewhere that one of them has access to to take shelter and dry off, which leaves just a couple of options. :unsure:
Rain? Did something happen at the end of ep5 all I remember at the end of ep5 is that MC and Derek became an early official DIK, and got the DIK jackets

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Rain? Did something happen at the end of ep5 all I remember at the end of ep5 is that MC and Derek became an early official DIK, and got the DIK jackets
I think it was said in a previous episode (4 or 5, can't quite remember) that the weather was going to take a turn for the worst during this upcoming in-game week. If Bella and the MC get get caught in the rain, they might have to quickly find somewhere to take shelter, and have some pina coladas. ;)

Therefore, the shortlist for where that could be is very short since this is clearly not Bella's bathroom they're in.

And why is everyone saying Bella is going Murder someone? Is that just the vibe she gives off or?
It's because of Acting Lessons. Bella has the "locked room of doom" and has an aloof and often menacing demeanour, so it's an ongoing but tired joke that she's going to be the new Leah. :rolleyes:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Always thoughts the ex roommate guy was the one that would blow the game up in someway. He got anger issues, a victim of bullying and humiliation. He appeared for the first few releases, you bump into him later on briefly. I feel like the writer is reminding you vaguely that he exists still and he may be back. I mean there was a key decision with him 2 right? the way he spaced it, its as if to give the reader enough time to forget that all of that happened.

it could still carry on being a high school story with the mystery being the drug thing and characters pasts and private lives, or it could take a sharp turn into mayhem suddenly. Think its rare when you aren't sure what to expect from an adult game dev lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Remplier

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But doesn't even being very rich bring about the same problems?
then it's not that Jill tries to blend in, to be considered an ordinary girl ... she is the only woman to live with the Preps, who is a coven of fanatics of appearance
she attends the college that bears her name (let's say she may have been under family pressure in this)

in relationships with a "common" boy like MC the real problem is the social difference, not the surname (at least for now)

but then above all considerations, how can Jill hope that Mc does not find out her surname in a short time?
What I find so odd about Jill meeting Rusty is that when she finds out he doesn't know she's a Royce she still immediately points it out to him. It's not merely that she doesn't hide her family connection, benefiting from her lineage is her go-to move.

I'm very curious to see if this is just sloppy writing form DPC, or if something happened in the intervening two years to teach Jill the downside of being famous.

Well, it's not her bathroom, so what other plausible options are there?
Clearly she had a walk-in shower in the locked room! Who saw that coming?

Alright, probably not. But it could be nearly anywhere; there's no guarantee it's even a place we've seen before. Perhaps it's the hospital Cathy name dropped last episode.

As long as we get sex with Bella, a 3some with M&J, sex with Sage, and perhaps something with either Quinn, Camila, Riona, Nicole, or even all of them, then Jill can wait until ep 7. ;)
I give Bella good odds, but I'm skeptical we'll get a proper threesome with Maya & Josy. I think it's too soon to go there, both within the relationship and within the story. It's much more likely they will try to fake the whole thing to avoid the exploitation issue. (Which doesn't mean it won't be a sexy, fun time anyway!)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Always thoughts the ex roommate guy was the one that would blow the game up in someway. He got anger issues, a victim of bullying and humiliation. He appeared for the first few releases, you bump into him later on briefly. I feel like the writer is reminding you vaguely that he exists still and he may be back. I mean there was a key decision with him 2 right? the way he spaced it, its as if you give the reader enough time to forget that all of that happened.

it could still carry on being a high school story with the mystery being the drug thing and characters pasts and private lives, or it could take a sharp turn into mayhem suddenly. Think its rare when you aren't sure what to expect from an adult game dev lol.
Troy is his name and a lot of people think he might be Chad's secret bf assuming he is gay.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Troy is his name and a lot of people think he might be Chad's secret bf assuming he is gay.
yeah i read about that theory 2, its interesting with this game. There's so many possibilities of who these characters 'are', haven't played it in awhile, think i need to do another run lol.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
I hope Badik doesn’t end soon, maybe a couple years(by couple year I mean 2-3) DPC is going good with patreon, but I hope he doesn’t get tired of making Badik and ends it soon

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
I hope Badik doesn’t end soon, maybe a couple years(by couple year I mean 2-3) DPC is going good with patreon, but I hope he doesn’t get tired of making Badik and ends it soon
really doubt he'll end it soon, this dev seems to have a clear idea of where he's going. He probably has a story board for 2 or 3 releases ready lol. With pinkcake and philly, it just doesn't seem possible that they'll get tired of making their games. There's a lot of care with their work.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright, probably not. But it could be nearly anywhere; there's no guarantee it's even a place we've seen before. Perhaps it's the hospital Cathy name dropped last episode.
Well, I'd certainly like to see the plot gymnastics DPC would have to perform to explain how a dripping wet Bella and the MC end up in a hospital bathroom. :ROFLMAO:

Well, if we get 12 episodes at the very least, we are probably looking at 2023/24 for when this game will be finished, so it's definitely not going to end any time soon, barring anything unforeseen happening before then.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well, I'd certainly like to see the plot gymnastics DPC would have to perform to explain how a dripping wet Bella and the MC end up in a hospital bathroom. :ROFLMAO:

Well, if we get 12 episodes at the very least, we are probably looking at 2023/24 for when this game will be finished, so it's definitely not going to end any time soon, barring anything unforeseen happening before then.

As long as DPC finishes it, I don't care if it has 12, 16 or 20 episodes, but if it reaches more than 16 episodes, we have a long way to go before it ends.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes