Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
he really said that ? so the update is about to come in a few minutes or in the next 500 hours ?
If he actually said that it would be on his Discord and someone would have posted a screenshot. It was around 9.30 pm for me last time and with daylight savings everything is 2 hours later. I would guess sometime in the next hour and a half to 2 hours.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I reckon about an hour, dunno what DPC`s upload speed is but 11gb is pretty hefty. Will be surprised if its on before Mid-day. 11:16am here.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
I reckon about an hour, dunno what DPC`s upload speed is but 11gb is pretty hefty. Will be surprised if its on before Mid-day. 11:16am here.
DPC is from Sweden, isn't he/she? I'm pretty sure they have sth. like the second fastest average internet connection speed in the world. So the upload should be done fairly soon...:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lord Soth

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I go to sleep for a few hours and 10 pages get added with mostly lurker accounts posting guff.

Gotta love release days, haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

Question folks, will we get access to the Episode 6 official guide from DPC here? I was a patreon for a while and so I have seen the DPC guides for Episodes 1-5, hoping to get Ep 6 also if it's available. Thanks!
The official walkthrough will be released 2 weeks after today and should hopefully be delivered here by a kind, anonymous patron. :giggle:

Quick DPC, give us the Update before the Jill spam begins :whistle:
Apparently they've quit this thread because we were telling them to stop, so some good news there. :ROFLMAO:

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
This thread has become a monster... :)

I don't know if anyone can read it now 4500 pages... That's longer than The Simpsons... :ROFLMAO:

I would love to, but I don't have time... :cry:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I go to sleep for a few hours and 10 pages get added with mostly lurker accounts posting guff.

Gotta love release days, haven't you? :ROFLMAO:

The official walkthrough will be released 2 weeks after today and should hopefully be here by a kind, anonymous patron. :giggle:

Apparently they've quite this thread because we were telling them to stop, so some good news there. :ROFLMAO:
You know the new Jill renders will be too much...I`m betting Monday, it starts again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 311
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes