Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I think the Author is wasting OUR/his/the MC's time on too many side girls.

What's the point in screwing those strippers, that chick in the bar and those cheap HOT whores when the MC's relationships with Sage, Jill and Bella aren't moving forward?

I'm quite disappointed, you know. I think the Author should focus on the main girls (Sage, Jill, Isabella, Josy and Maya).

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
The worst part about that whole thing is that IRL, Tybalt's threatened lawsuit wouldn't work out. DPC dumbing down Jill's character to allow her to succumb to some weak threats is wack asf and bad writing. Jill has the resources to counter a lawsuit from Tybalt and could even threaten right back by refusing to talk to him/converse with him if he were to move forward with those threats.
at the time of me playing it didn't bug me too much because I was in shock from the reveal. You make a really good point and yeah like Jill says to you that Tybalt has money and connections well... Jill you and your family sure do have those too xD I guess DPC wanted to add a twist but it was unneeded. I hope this game doesn't become Acting Lessons 2.0 . Not that I didn't like it I loved Acting Lessons I just want this to be a game of its own and don't become too dark.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Honestly, I think the Author is wasting OUR/his/the MC's time on too many side girls.

What's the point in screwing those strippers, that chick in the bar and those cheap HOT whores when the MC's relationships with Sage, Jill and Bella aren't moving forward?

I'm quite disappointed, you know. I think the Author should focus on the main girls (Sage, Jill, Isabella, Josy and Maya).

You must be on a DIK path. Only scenes I got in CHIC were Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill related. Not one sidegirl.

Reactions: p22

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
not so much as a dumb down, or at least I never liked jill because she did that from the start, only time she called him out was on a rooster post
I think its because she is starting to see that tybalt is the kind of person who would bribe witness or some how otherwise exploit his financial situation or the law. also even if he didn't sue he could just run to his dad and get the MC expelled

mansion_money
You sir are a hero

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
not so much as a dumb down, or at least I never liked jill because she did that from the start, only time she called him out was on a rooster post
Yeah it's annoying you would think spending time with Bella might at least give you a bit more confidence to stand up for yourself.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Its funny how Jade had all of the content this update, i think you had sex with her 2 or 3 times and shes not even a main LI.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
The worst part about that whole thing is that IRL, Tybalt's threatened lawsuit wouldn't work out. DPC dumbing down Jill's character to allow her to succumb to some weak threats is wack asf and bad writing. Jill has the resources to counter a lawsuit from Tybalt and could even threaten right back by refusing to talk to him/converse with him if he were to move forward with those threats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
My dick is on a hunt in this game. Every time he gets pussy coin noise from Super Mario emerges, i love it. This dude is getting and then some :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes