lurt

Dec 17, 2017
The original image file should do the trick. Just unzip to give it a shot.
Would it be possible for you to upload the rest of the images in the math101 folder?(not any of the test folders)
Your fix does work, but the bug just rolls on to the next .png checked (math_cheat) and presumably through the rest too.

Drona05

Feb 9, 2019
Is the compressed update patch working fine or is it showing any problems? I have compressed version 0.5.2 so should I download it?

Oct 20, 2018
Is there an episode 6 walkthrough pdf yet?
I'm worried about combing through these comments for it and getting spoiled so I figure i'll just make a post and ask

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version, the full version, and it will not open stating I do not have permission. Is there an issue with the Mac version? Or can someone advise what I need to do to open the file.

gerry662

May 5, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
can u add scrappymod to apk? thanks for ur work

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Cheers. I've been playing your game for about a week now. I'll throw my wallet at you. Appreciate the entertainment and actual story. You're a wonderful and talented human being. My next adventure is Acting Lessons.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cheers. I've been playing your game for about a week now. I'll throw my wallet at you. Appreciate the entertainment and actual story. You're a wonderful and talented human being. My next adventure is Acting Lessons.
He doesn't hang out around here anymore, though.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
is it too early to ask episode 7
cause this ep. was a bit tricky
ıt seems lıke a huge huge episode but it fınıshed earlıer than ı expected and all we do is
fuckıng josy and maya.The other scenes are all so short except envy scene and ım also quıte excited about the money ıssues of maya
sage is graduatıng jill isnot gonna see is anymore and maya may have to leave the school.if we are not gonna watch jerking scenes of MC,DPC better have some plans about keeping all the pussies around ı dont wanna Fuck quınns zombie mother.

SO GİMME THAT FUCKING 7.EP. FASTER THAN
AS FAST AS YOU CAN DPC.PLS I NEED THAT SO HARD

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes