Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I thought the Sage stuff was appropriate for setting you up towards a real relationship. It went beyond being FWB. Jill is starting to force MC to commit towards one path, it wouldn't surprise me if that became the norm for all LIs.
Classic DPC.
We are going to have to begin to narrow our focus. Plus there will ABSOLUTELY be consequences for any side action we enjoyed along the way, even with free passes, and not having to commit to anyone in particular. DPC's girls tend to have uncanny insight to where their chosen mate's genitalia may have been lurking and in whom. The only safe path will be to pick one early, minimally screw around, and stay with that choice.

Previously the MC had one girl. One he loved as a best friend, if nothing else. It would be completely against his past behavior to inseminate every girl in the game, and doing so will come with a price... just saying

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i know its only twice but why have MC play DnG Magnar makes him pretty much useless like he doesn't want him to play at all

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
After running through this a second time, I decided to give Maya and Josy a second chance. I will admit that some nice scenes come from that. It also allows for two threesomes in the episode if cards are played correctly.

Aside from that, I am hoping to see some additional encounters open up even if they are one time only hook-ups. Current wishlist: Heather, Sally, Karen, and Dany (now that she's single again). Sorry. I'm a greedy bastard.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
That still looks like a red herring to me. Melanie is involved somehow, but it can't be her. And Chad was genuinely surprised when Sage mentioned cheating, there's more to this than it looks like.
Nah, he was very clearly cheating. We witnessed it lol. If he's surprised about anything, he's probably surprised she found out.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
And Chad was genuinely surprised when Sage mentioned cheating, there's more to this than it looks like.
I have been wondering if Chad isn't in the closet and having a down low relationship for a few episodes now. Just seems odd how close he's keeping this side person to the vest and we never see him chatting anyone up outside of his frat brothers. I mean, the phone call didn't give much away and men can wear panties too if they want to.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have been wondering if Chad isn't in the closet and having a down low relationship for a few episodes now. Just seems odd how close he's keeping this side person to the vest and we never see him chatting anyone up outside of his frat brothers. I mean, the phone call didn't give much away and men can wear panties too if they want to.
It would have been easier for him to go along with it if he wasn't cheating than denying it. To me it looked like he was afraid of what she might know, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
and men can wear panties too if they want to.
So can a watermelon, but it's as unlikely to be a watermelon as a man.

Besides, the girl he's cheating on strongly appears to be Mel. Watch all Mel's reactions as the drama unfolds including the lines between Mel and Sarah at the end of Episode 6 that makes sense now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya and Josy are my canon relationship and I created another save to see what the chapter was like but I think that in the main save I will already drop Jill since she no longer lets you go out with other girls (Bar Scenes) and who knows if this is going to affect more in the future

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
prob not the only one but when i added the save files and the persistent in the save file it didn't change nothing in game wise?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
As of writing Milfy city has 27.6m while BADik has 18.3m. Anyone wanna estimate when will BADik overtake in terms of view ?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So can a watermelon, but it's as unlikely to be a watermelon as a man.

Besides, the girl he's cheating on strongly appears to be Mel. Watch all Mel's reactions as the drama unfolds including the lines between Mel and Sarah at the end of Episode 6 that makes sense now.
Kuleshov effect. To me it looks like the game wants us to believe it's Mel without explicitly telling us so so he can say "Gotcha. It wasn't her after all". Sarah and Mel know why they are breaking up, but not because of what he wants us to believe.

69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
Anyone got a complete save they could give me?

Nice Job PinkCake, but for 5 months, couldn't the update be a bit longer? Interested to see where this goes.....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes