Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This episode had a lot of mirroring content from the CHIK and DIK path. Sage and Jill are two sides of the same coin, and neither had any lewd content. Conversely, if you go Major DIK, you get the Jade scene, and if you go Major CHIK, you get the Bella scene. If you go DIK, you get the threesome with the Pink Flower girls, if you go CHIK you get a threesome with Maya and Josy.
You can get the Bella scene as a major DIK.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
CHIK route: Jill once again reminding us why she’s the best girl. I think that the music for Jill scenes simply builds the most romantic atmospheres.

DIK route: gotta love me some Sage, even if Ep 6 was light on her content.

Ep 6 seems like buildup for an explosive Ep 7. Mona leaving, Cathy resigning, Maya getting kicked out - so much is coming!
Yeah, this episode was jam packed and those last few seconds were crazy.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I tried several times but for me Anthony tells the truth. Except once, but I don't know what changed there.
Indeed, each tells the truth apparently. On my first run Alex was telling the truth, which is the default win by saving Ice Queen.
Dawe was telling the truth on Sage path. Anthony was telling the truth on Ice King betrayal scene. That's weird

Xenephon

Jun 18, 2017
Received the below error when opening the text from Josy in the second DIK house free-roam on episode 6, anyone got a workaround:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 649, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 649, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 649, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 649, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\Downloads 2019-\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Sun Nov 15 19:45:27 2020

Reactions: GoodDay2u

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
CHIK route: Jill once again reminding us why she’s the best girl. I think that the music for Jill scenes simply builds the most romantic atmospheres.

DIK route: gotta love me some Sage, even if Ep 6 was light on her content.

Ep 6 seems like buildup for an explosive Ep 7. Mona leaving, Cathy resigning, Maya getting kicked out - so much is coming!
Really love that moment with Jill, for me it's easily one of the best scenes of the game. I know that many will said that it's naive of her to accept to be blackmailed by Tybalt but I view it as a "test" for the MC, that he is really willing to fight for her, and in that bittersweet final moment of their date, he said some of the most touching things in the whole game. So, hopefully, that blackmail will get resolved quickly. Now, I expect more scenes out of her in the future if you go her route, I feel sorry for Sage for not helping her but it is what it is we had to make a choice; Also, one of hardest things for me was that I had to skip Envy and Nora content if I go Jill's route, I did not expect to make these choices this "early", and so to compensate of all of this, i think it's natural to just give Jill more contents from now on.

I think episode 7 will get released earlier than 6, one of the things that took some time was that DPC had to learn to setup that new management system among some other new things so they needed a bit more time than usual to make these.

P.S : No more DnG next time please :p or make it shorter.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Indeed, each tells the truth apparently. On my first run Alex was telling the truth, which is the default win by saving Ice Queen.
Dawe was telling the truth on Sage path. Anthony was telling the truth on Ice King betrayal scene. That's weird
I don't know what it depends on. Alex has the biggest dick, Anthony says they only drank two beers, and both are correct. Dawe has never been truthful to me that I recall.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what it depends on. Alex has the biggest dick, Anthony says they only drank two beers, and both are correct. Dawe has never been truthful to me that I recall.
He says he never saw their dicks, so it might be the truth as well :KEK:

ToTwoTango

Nov 15, 2020
Really love that moment with Jill, for me it's easily one of the best scenes of the game. I know that many will said that it's naive of her to accept to be blackmailed by Tybalt but I view it as a "test" for the MC, that he is really willing to fight for her, and in that bittersweet final moment of their date, he said some of the most touching things in the whole game. So, hopefully, that blackmail will get resolved quickly. Now, I expect more scenes out of her in the future if you go her route, I feel sorry for Sage for not helping her but it is what it is we had to make a choice; Also, one of hardest things for me was that I had to skip Envy and Nora content if I go Jill's route, I did not expect to make these choices this "early", and so to compensate of all of this, i think it's natural to just give Jill more contents from now on.

I think episode 7 will get released earlier than 6, one of the things that took some time was that DPC had to learn to setup that new management system among some other new things so they needed a bit more time than usual to make these.

P.S : No more DnG next time please :p or make it shorter.
Hopefully Dpc can release ep 7 in march.
I wonder if he will continue with his plan of 16 to 20 episodes, or will it be less.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That worrisome scene of her sleeping next to MC really freaked me out. I hate seeing her like that.
Me too.. and this music..

When Bella finally changes her mind about it..
I'd like to know exactly what's going on with her husband and what's in her locked room in her house. :confused:
But we must probably wait a while for this.

Attherate

May 23, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 05 June, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Can you update to version 6

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes