Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have. I'm not sure if there are any flags set by things you do with various characters but my main save file is more aligned to Chick and massive chick status and I got this scene with Quinn in my game so I'm not entirely sure why it hasn't worked for everyone else. I did give Riona all my money though in Ep 5 and Quinn makes reference of this so maybe that is part of it?
I've seen you post about this a couple times and I can't figure out from what you've mentioned why you wouldn't get this scene with Quinn? I got the scene on a Chick file, massive Chick status as just mentioned above. Out of interest, did you give money to Riona? I'm wondering if this has something to do with it since my MC smoked with her and fucked on the roof and all the other things you've mentioned.
Well I just zoomed through from the start of the Prep party where you meet Riona all the way to that moment Quinn and even though I gave Riona all 5 of my $, it didnt change anything. Quinn still rejects the MC's help. In my main playthrough, my MC in Neutral affinity, took Quinn's number, "bought" Riona and Camila, won the cum-petition, and smoked with Quinn on the roof, even had a couple of good Rooster interactions and the good text chain in Ep 5.

So not sure how you were able to get that on the CHICK route because according to the walkthrough by rick87, you can only get that if you're on the DIK path, not on M&J path, used Quinn's services, and had sex with her in Ep 4. Perhaps the official walkthrough will clear this up in a couple of weeks, but for now it looks you got lucky somehow.

I disagree :). J&M and Quinn are the polar opposite. It's one thing MC is upset smoke weed and fucks quinn for hell week, and who know may be that is the turning point that put you in to the Dik affinity path. which is lead to rejection from the bisexual couple, depending on how you play.

but it's another thing, to make a commitment, to them, and yet, oh yeah btw I also wanna fuck Quinn despite "I know they hate each other guts, and I expect to everything to be fine, because I deserve to be alowed to do everything I want".

No, I don't agree with you in this one. It's perfectly fine that, Jade and Quinn are an alternative for those who are not interested in the other 2 bird.
it's not a harem game, and if there are no different paths, then it's totally pointless the whole system if you can get everything in one run, and you expect everything turn out be fine for you.

something for something .
that is apply for Jill too. after a near love confession, and inner dilemma that there are still other girls in the pictures, it's perfectly reasonable, that MC feels like, "I might not want to Fuck 2 stripper right now " to make things even more complicated for himself.
The thing for me is that, narratively, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense depending on what your relationship with Quinn is like. The only things I haven't done on my main save are have the threesome and stay with Sage which would give me that scene with her in her room, but that's it. The MC still took her number, used her services, fucked her during the cum-petition, and had sex with her in Ep 4, and even though he didn't stay with Quinn and find out that Quinn talks about him a lot which might indicate that she likes the MC, that is still true whether he hears about it or not.

So, narratively speaking, I don't see what the MC has really done differently that would make Quinn not want his help. I could do a DIK run making the same choices with Quinn but just have DIK affinity, and she'd accept. It feels like another one of those cases where affinity is needlessly hampering the content players receive in order to force replayability even though, from a character relationship standpoint, there can be nothing that really separates a DIK and CHICK MC making the same decisions with regards to Quinn interactions apart from this arbitrary metric.

Reactions: Razrback16

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
If Melanie is Chad's side girl, how come in episode 2 when he was in the locker room talking to his side girl, Melanie was at the treadmill with Sarah exercising. So, does he have multiple side girls or Melanie is not his side girl or Dr Pink made a mistake in showing Melanie exercising at the gym. I guess I'll find out at the end.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I've seen you post about this a couple times and I can't figure out from what you've mentioned why you wouldn't get this scene with Quinn? I got the scene on a Chick file, massive Chick status as just mentioned above. Out of interest, did you give money to Riona? I'm wondering if this has something to do with it since my MC smoked with her and fucked on the roof and all the other things you've mentioned.
Because he keeps looking at the game as if its a 2 path game and its not, its all about the triggers more then affinity or status. You can get every single Bella scene as a DIK and you can get every single Quinn scene as a chick.

Aug 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
    ��t�6�믉��p'���Z�T�C��`4���ϝ�    zk#�H8CO����Gnu;#������E�Ip'E=uၠ`�P�ܭs�i���>��8'y����z�!n�O ���@�1��S��
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\taha0\Desktop\Downlo\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Tue Nov 17 20:31:57 2020

How to fix this error?

Reactions: Havahdus

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
Ok, can anybody please tell me what's the deal between Jill and Bella? Are they just friends? Related? Have they hooked up, as it may seem after their fight when we were sleeping on the couch at Bella's? I hoped for a little clarification this episode, but nothing. An the goddam door is still closed!!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Being in a relationship with Maya is a pretty good reason for Quinn to not want anything to do with you going forward.

You continuosly point to Quinn scenes from before you lock in with Maya as reasons to continue being with Quinn but that's just not how it works.

If you want to be Quinn don't get in a relationship with someone she clearly dislikes.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Without using the walkthrough mod for the additional money to buy xp, is it possible to fix all or most of the mansion here? By the time I finished there was still a bit left to do so I'm guessing this will go on into the next episode? Not really a fan of the micro management stuff myself. At least it was something different.
(y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because he keeps looking at the game as if its a 2 path game and its not, its all about the triggers more then affinity or status. You can get every single Bella scene as a DIK and you can get every single Quinn scene as a chick.
You can't. The scene in Ep 4 if you stay with Sage where she'll rub the MC's dick against her pussy can only be obtained if you have DIK affinity, and according to the walkthrough we have right now, Quinn accepting his help in Ep 6 can also only be obtained with DIK affinity.

Ok, can anybody please tell me what's the deal between Jill and Bella? Are they just friends? Related? Have they hooked up, as it may seem after their fight when we were sleeping on the couch at Bella's? I hoped for a little clarification this episode, but nothing. An the goddam door is still closed!!
They're friends, still not sure how though, might be through Bella being friends with Jill's sister, and Ep 5 seemed to indicate some sort of hook-up may have occurred, but we're no further forward on knowing whether that's true or a total misdirection.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No one can take Tybalt seriously, he is very stupid, I'm sure the blackmail is going to turn against him, such a dumb guy can't get away with that easily.
It seemed to me DPC was trying to make Tybalt and his daddy into a more serious threat in the last episode.

The whole scene with Jill talking about him suing us and how his money is a threat to us, I'm just laughing because I've got his mom wrapped around my finger and little mommys boy won't do anything to jeopardize her getting the dick.

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
If Melanie is Chad's side girl, how come in episode 2 when he was in the locker room talking to his side girl, Melanie was at the treadmill with Sarah exercising. So, does he have multiple side girls or Melanie is not his side girl or Dr Pink made a mistake in showing Melanie exercising at the gym. I guess I'll find out at the end.
i've always though that Chad is gay, maybe melanie has a brother? that way she would have knowledge of the situaion without been Chad's side girl

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
Neither did I, but my point has been that it's all too much too soon. If you think about this like a TV show, each episode can move the drama forward incrementally, but it's not until we get to near the end of the season that it all starts to come to a head. This episode felt like it was the 3rd or even 2nd to last episode of a TV show's season, but we're potentially not even halfway done with this game yet, so they're amping this drama up way too soon and in ways that are too heavy-handed.
ı dont thınk thıs game has a potentıal to last for 16 epısodes
because dpc started dramas too early.
ı thınk we all know that we are gonna be ın a relatıonshıp wıth only one gırl at the same tıme but the thıng that ım afraıd of ıs 16 epısodes we expectıng ıs gonna be 12 and 5 of them wıll be a path by ıtself

Reactions: A.aron

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I just zoomed through from the start of the Prep party where you meet Riona all the way to that moment Quinn and even though I gave Riona all 5 of my $, it didnt change anything. Quinn still rejects the MC's help. In my main playthrough, my MC in Neutral affinity, took Quinn's number, "bought" Riona and Camila, won the cum-petition, and smoked with Quinn on the roof, even had a couple of good Rooster interactions and the good text chain in Ep 5.

So not sure how you were able to get that on the CHICK route because according to the walkthrough by rick87, you can only get that if you're on the DIK path, not on M&J path, used Quinn's services, and had sex with her in Ep 4. Perhaps the official walkthrough will clear this up in a couple of weeks, but for now it looks you got lucky somehow.

The thing for me is that, narratively, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense depending on what your relationship with Quinn is like. The only things I haven't done on my main save are have the threesome and stay with Sage which would give me that scene with her in her room, but that's it. The MC still took her number, used her services, fucked her during the cum-petition, and had sex with her in Ep 4, and even though he didn't stay with Quinn and find out that Quinn talks about him a lot which might indicate that she likes the MC, that is still true whether he hears about it or not.

So, narratively speaking, I don't see what the MC has really done differently that would make Quinn not want his help. I could do a DIK run making the same choices with Quinn but just have DIK affinity, and she'd accept. It feels like another one of those cases where affinity is needlessly hampering the content players receive in order to force replayability even though, from a character relationship standpoint, there can be nothing that really separates a DIK and CHICK MC making the same decisions with regards to Quinn interactions apart from this arbitrary metric.
and whats make you think that those actions that you take, will have no consequence?!. narratively speaking these tree are like Ice and Fire.I might be able to talk my way out of fucking Quinn for hell week, but using her prostitute services will definitely not fit well for Josy and Maya, you can even get a hint of this during DNG
:LOL:
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 17-45-39-12.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 17-45-44-12.png

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
They're friends, still not sure how though, might be through Bella being friends with Jill's sister, and Ep 5 seemed to indicate some sort of hook-up may have occurred, but we're no further forward on knowing whether that's true or a total misdirection.
Didn't they say something along the lines of that being a one time thing? I say sus
And what about those photos in Jill's room? They seem to know each other for a long time, I guess the sister's theory could explain that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes