Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You definitely have to be on the DIK path but in case that is not enough, in the playthrough I used for those screens I made sure to get as close to her as possible, so:
- Not in a relationship with Josy/Maya,
- Used all her services (including hooking up with Sarah instead of kissing Sage during the DIK party in Episode 2)
- has the threesome with her and Riona
- smoked a blunt on the roof with her and had sex with her on said roof afterwards
- gave Riona $$$$$ during the prep party (and talked to her about the rooster incident before to make her trust me). Quinn actually comments on this by saying "Riona told me you already helped us" when you ask her how you can help with her money troubles. No clue if you need to give Riona 5$ or if just one is enough, but I had already maxed my brawler stats (so 2 fighters gave me $) and you can find 1$ at the party, so I gave her everything, knowing I would instantly be back at $$$$ anyway with those and the Shuffle game.

Not sure if ALL these things are neccessary though. I at least highly doubt that you can get her scene while being in a relationship with Maya and Josy because she likes you far less then.
Using all her services and giving money to Riona isn't needed (it will change a line during the scene but that's it). According to the walkthrough, Dik affinity + Not being in M&J's path, accepting her offer and having sex with her on the roof in ep4, seems to be enough.

Reactions: AshySlashy;)
Sep 14, 2020
Is there a way to see how many points I have with each character? Perhaps a mod by any chance? I have a lot of save files and I don't know which girl likes me most in which saves. Gonna try and prep for when I have to start choosing later on.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope so, though let's not talk about endings, eh? This VN still has a long way to go, and I hope it's gonna be more than 4 seasons, because it is a masterpiece and DPC is a god.

Quinn is such a pleasant surprise in this update. I'm glad we can see the MC getting closer to her. In my review some pages ago, I said how much I enjoyed the sex scene with her...it was amazing, and I hope that we can see some good developing taking place from now on between the MC and Quinn :)
Quinn used to be my top enemy, but after I butt fucked her in the mansion library I got the hate fuck out of my system (cathartic really :unsure:). I still don't like her, but I don't really hate her as much anymore. I've got more important dragons to slay...namely Stephen Burke.

Regarding the ending, even if it concludes with season 3, we've still got years to go. My only hope is that Rona or a random bus doesn't get me before I can play the finale.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is there a way to see how many points I have with each character? Perhaps a mod by any chance? I have a lot of save files and I don't know which girl likes me most in which saves. Gonna try and prep for when I have to start choosing later on.
Walkthrough mod yes

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
The first post links to a walkthrough mod that has that functionality. It's the one reason I installed it as well because I like to have a general idea how many relationship points I have with LIs. The game only tells you "x seems to like me" and stuff like that but it's only for that specific episode. You might have had -5 for Isabella from the first 3 episodes, then in Episode 4 you go from -5 to -3 and the game will tell you "Bella seems to like me" xD

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
I think josy is better tho
I disliked Josy's new hair in the beginning. Her pony tail suits her more. Also upon returning to the desk in the library; Jill's ass blows both of them away. Josy isn't far off but Maya just isn't in a flattering outfit.

I think Josy upstages Jill a bit overall though bodywise. I imagine its dependent on petite frame tastes though(If I'm going there it's Isa over Jill). Jill is great but Josy has proportional assets on the petite body. Maya has the facial advantage though, and does well covering her imperfect skin type(my opinion on what I see sometimes,acne damaged?) with makeup. Her attire doesn't let her compete curvewise in that library scene.

Reactions: Jackie123

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I disliked Josy's new hair in the beginning. Her pony tail suits her more. Also upon returning to the desk in the library; Jill's ass blows both of them away. Josy isn't far off but Maya just isn't in a flattering outfit.

I think Josy upstages Jill a bit overall though bodywise. I imagine its dependent on petite frame tastes though(If I'm going there it's Isa over Jill). Jill is great but Josy has proportional assets on the petite body. Maya has the facial advantage though, and does well covering her imperfect skin type(my opinion on what I see sometimes,acne damaged?) with makeup. Her attire doesn't let her compete curvewise in that library scene.
Honestly, I don't think any of this game is ugly, well maybe Arieth's who doesn't attract me at all xD, but the others are women / girls that any man would kill for.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
It still would seem convoluted to have Nick, for whatever reason, contact Vinny and let him know the house was unguarded in order to go trash it when the Jocks are right there looking for vengeance and Dawe has a clearly menacing expression on his face. It is supicious that Nick's room is untouched, but the orange spray paint could belong to the DIKs and the Jocks found it when they were trashing the place and decided to use it.
It wouldn't be convoluted for Nick to call him up and say, "Hey, we were doing our end of hell week party and no girls showed up. Then we went to the Alpha's house and got in a fight with them and Dawe punched me! Now, we're all going to the prep's house to see if the HOTs are there. Crazy night, Bro. See ya later."

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Cuming back to game. Besides long wait I can't point at anything to complain much BUT!! There is one thing I would change if I could. It is the meeting with Jill or Sage thing. It seems that timewise it would be possible to meet up with both. I mean.. if Mc cut short his stay a little at sick Sage and didn't sleep but went out with Jill then he wouldn't miss any content. It seems a little forced to make that choice but it appears that Jill has more important message to tell Mc than Sage being sick. Damn.. Each and Every girl.. besides Quinn. Seem to be perfect. Josy and Whatever is her name. Love Triangle = Heaven. Jill and Ice Queen? Damn Heaven. Only Quinn seems like trouble but the more we play the less obvious it is. It just shows that she has went trough more than many others and generaly needs help. Jill treat Mc like loving and caring mom would her son. Ice Queen? More like a big sister. Even if she tells that she might be Mc's mom... its hard to belive by the way she looks. Josy? Damn cutie pie. The least attractive girl of them.. what was her name. Is a nice addition. Sage.. damn. I nearly forgot about this sex magnet.
The best looking? Bella > Jill > Josy > Sage
The cutest? Josy > Jill > Sage > Bella
Those Four are the main girls for me. There are many more side characters to speak about but damn... Mc is leading the dream life. I only hope it will end with a happy harem ending. Otherwie I will be damn dissapoited.

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks to games like this I rise my standards of girls. Eteranal virginity.. HERE I CUM!
I'm going to risk stereotyping here a bit.

Go for the best looking you can get. In spite of differences, they tend to all give the same headache(not the medical condition, it just means beauty/homeliness do not remove the baseline qualities)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wish there was a way to unlock all scenes after completing without having to redo, or maybe there is?
It's called the walkthrough mod. Save at the right points, then reload, change a few variables, and play out the different scenes.

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Honestly, I don't think any of this game is ugly, well maybe Arieth's who doesn't attract me at all xD, but the others are women / girls that any man would kill for.
Having attractive women is good for the game. What I like a lot is that the College aged women all have understandable personalities/backgrounds/stories without writing dealbreakers YET.

The older faculty are obviously an anomaly. While one in 10 might exist like this in a real world, this game packs slutty unwanted abandoned cougars in, with unrealism.....to our delight. The unrealism is that they act this way, not that they are all abandoned cougar sluts on the inside.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes