Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I compare the Quinn case with the Chandra case in CoBD. They both are side characters that transcend to LIs if you do their storys right. Chandra even got put in the tab with other LIs if you do her path right.

Just because the RP points for Quinn arent showing, doesnt mean that they are not counting. For example, for you to help Quinn in ep6, you have to make specific choices that influence her (+RP) that she should accept your help.

Quinn is already a main character no matter what because she drives the bigger picture story. LI just for those who do her path (just like Chandra).

PS: Im not comparing BaD to CoBD or saying that one is better than the other. It just seemed right because of the similarity of the characters.
I think this is correct. Quinn has always struck me as more than a "side girl", both in terms of character and story-time devoted to her, and I think it's clear in the way she's becoming central to a lot of the threads that DPC sees her as pretty important too. The fact she technically doesn't generate RP at this point seems like an arbitrary way of saying she isn't a main LI, and that could also change. Everything that we've seen suggests there's a lot more to come from her, and lot more engagement with the MC if you've chosen to pursue her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniac010 and rj677

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Josy scene is hotter, she's so into it whereas Maya is very nervous, to be expected, so not much happens (still a major milestone). The points in these scenarios are more about catch up for Josy, the mc's been spending heaps of time with Maya earning points all over the place while Josy was out of the picture.
The Josy scene is hotter, she's so into it whereas Maya is very nervous, to be expected, so not much happens (still a major milestone). The points in these scenarios are more about catch up for Josy, the mc's been spending heaps of time with Maya earning points all over the place while Josy was out of the picture.
it seems too punishing though.

they could make one point each going to Maya and 2 points for Josy going to her.

circumstances, especially for a "CHICK" path, push to make sure Maya is okay

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it seems too punishing though.

they could make one point each going to Maya and 2 points for Josy going to her.

circumstances, especially for a "CHICK" path, push to make sure Maya is okay
Eventually the points don't matter, if you've been playing a consistent character you're points are way above where they need to be. It's only if you keep sneaking a peak every chance you get that you'll be undermining your progress.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eventually the points don't matter, if you've been playing a consistent character you're points are way above where they need to be. It's only if you keep sneaking a peak every chance you get that you'll be undermining your progress.
with the excuse of the new chapter I added a route to mine, I called it "ALL LIs". I focused on the 5 LIs, letting go of all the other ditrations (HOTs:cry::cry::cry::cry: and professors :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

a route that tends to be CHICK, I think the scores in the 5 LIs are pretty high, except for Sage where I lost some points.

Jan 15, 2019
I think this is correct. Quinn has always struck me as more than a "side girl", both in terms of character and story-time devoted to her, and I think it's clear in the way she's becoming central to a lot of the threads that DPC sees her as pretty important too. The fact she technically doesn't generate RP at this point seems like an arbitrary way of saying she isn't a main LI, and that could also change. Everything that we've seen suggests there's a lot more to come from her, and lot more engagement with the MC if you've chosen to pursue her.
most consistent character story wise

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Troy was a total jerk to you since the moment you moved in, but the fact that he got a black eye when your guitar got stolen indicates it wasn't his fault, so beating him up over the guitar is pointless, so you're really beating him up because he's been an ass all along and this is the last straw. I beat him up because I didn't want to "storm out of the room". Storming out of a room is something a drama queen does when they don't get their way. I'd rather fight Troy and die than do that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I noticed there's a voice folder in an older installation of BaDIK (0.52 I think it was). It's got the Jill intro, but it also has Jill and Bella's voices for episode 1. Does this play in anyone's game? It doesn't play in my game, the files are just there. I manually played them and basically they really don't do it for me, just curious what others think.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes