Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hopefully this speeds up the development time so we dont have to wait 5-6 months.
It all depends on how much content DPC has planned for ep7, maybe the last days of March or April.
But if he keep improving his numbers we could have the episode sooner.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's not a problem, that's a dilemma at best. She isn't being basically held hostage by her father, or being blackmailed by a stupid posh boy, or in a failed marriage, or whatever Sage's problem is (being dumped by that jackass? more a blessing)
Sage's problem is that she's in love with that jackass. No easy fix for that one, just have to wait for enough time to dull the pain to manageable levels.

But I think that's why it's so essential that Chad be completely indifferent to her. If he actually loved her even a little bit it would change the tenor of Sage's path completely.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Damn it, looks like i have to replay again...but how do you get in her route anyway? do i have to be on her good side every time i talk to her? because i did that whenever she makes an appearance
I don't remember the exact checks, if it's RP or actions, kissing her after the date or in Bella's house, but yeah.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It's such a shame Quinn is not a main LI, is there any reason why she hasn't been considered?

Or maybe the story was already set in stone from the get go with only minor variations here and there, idk but it'd be swell if she was elevated someday.

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
It's such a shame Quinn in not a main LI, is there any reason why she hasn't been considered?

Or maybe the story was already set in stone from the get go with only minor variations here and there, idk but it'd be swell if she was elevated someday.
For me this is the biggest flaw of the game, the side girls are more interesting than the main ones :whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Figured it was about time to update the render counts for the main girls, so here goes.

First of all, I've adjusted the total render count because previously I included the free-roam renders that were just bits of the scenery on a blank background (as you'll see below), but I've excluded these now as I don't think they count as full renders.
ep6_fr_party_left_hall_jdoor_hover.png

Secondly, instead of the render percentage being based on the number of renders of the LI in relation to the total episode count, the percentage will be based on the cumulative number of renders of all main girls per episode. This is because with each episode getting higher render counts, the number they each get per episode looks smaller and smaller when taken against the total episode count but not so much when just compared to the total count of all main LIs.

So, to start with, we'll look at Episode 6 then recap what the other episodes look like and the cumulative total so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eps 1-5 Recap

Now let's take a look at the new totals:

Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)
Maya (1689) -​
Josy (1475) -​
Bella (1176) ↑1​
Jill (1110) ↑1​
Sage (1027) ↓2​
Animations (296)
Maya (87) -​
Josy (68) 1​
Bella (60) ↑1​
Sage (59) ↓2​
Jill (24) -​

So, in summary, Maya maintains her commanding lead, Josy and Bella now move into 2nd and 3rd for both renders and animations, Jill's renders finally moved up, and Sage slipped down considerably.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
For me this is the biggest flaw of the game, the side girls are more interesting than the main ones :whistle:
Feature not a bug

although not true entirely for all side girls

applicable only for Quinn
other side girls are also interesting but they dont have their own story

Last edited:

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Damn it, looks like i have to replay again...but how do you get in her route anyway? do i have to be on her good side every time i talk to her? because i did that whenever she makes an appearance
I think you have to get the lewd scene in ep5 on Bella‘s couch. Don‘t know the reqs for it tho. I was able to picnic with her even tho I played all the DIK choices. On my neutral path I didn‘t make out with her and she didn‘t invite me. So I guess it all depends on whether you go for it or not in Ep. 5

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Figured it was about time to update the render counts for the main girls, so here goes.

First of all, I've adjusted the total render count because previously I included the free-roam renders that were just bits of the scenery on a blank background (as you'll see below), but I've excluded these now as I don't think they count as full renders.
View attachment 908299

Secondly, instead of the render percentage being based on the number of renders of the LI in relation to the total episode count, the percentage will be based on the cumulative number of renders of all main girls per episode. This is because with each episode getting higher render counts, the number they each get per episode looks smaller and smaller when taken against the total episode count but not so much when just compared to the total count of all main LIs.

So, to start with, we'll look at Episode 6 then recap what the other episodes look like and the cumulative total so far.

Eps 1-5 Recap

Now let's take a look at the new totals:

Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)
Maya (1689) -​
Josy (1475) -​
Bella (1176) ↑1​
Jill (1196) ↑1​
Sage (1027) ↓2​
Animations (296)
Maya (87) -​
Josy (68) 1​
Bella (60) ↑1​
Sage (59) ↓2​
Jill (24) -​

So, in summary, Maya maintains her commanding lead, Josy and Bella now move into 2nd and 3rd for both renders and animations, Jill's renders finally moved up, and Sage slipped down considerably.
Yay Best girls in the best positions

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I replayed this game and noticed that Jill said she has an order-sister who passed away when she was young.It's possible that Jill is Mc's aunt.Sorry for asking this question.
Not again. Here we go.

Factoring in the following...
  • Jill is 2 years older than the MC.
  • Lynette wasn't pregnant when she ran off to be with Neil.
  • Pregnancy generally takes 9.5 months.
  • Jill said "I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together."
It would mean if Jill were MC's aunt, she couldn't be more than 1.5 years old when Lynette ran away, and most likely less than 1 year old. And Jill would need to be a genius toddler to be able to do all that with her sister.

Couple that with the fact that DPC has been very clear that there are "no incest" in his games.

So no, Jill is not MC's aunt.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes