Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I did not. Do you not know what the phrase "old enough to be" means? :ROFLMAO: Because it isn't literal. :FacePalm:

It simply means that they're of an age where the difference in age between them and someone else could be that of a parent and child. Therefore, if Nora is at least 35, then she is old enough to be his mother but is not his actual mother.

Do you get it now?
Come off your supposed high horse and let's talk... I bet you get schooled more than I do. Let's go little boy

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I personally don't think she is MC's mom, but "Not Wealthy enough" is not a good argument. She gave up all that money to be with MC's dad.
Nobody says that she is the mother of the MC ... as much as she could be because of her age, but of course she is not, she does not look like her at all and that without counting that she is dead lol

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Nobody says that she is the mother of the MC ... as much as she could be because of her age, but of course she is not, she does not look like her at all and that without counting that she is dead lol
Good job missing the point of the reply. Did you not see what i was replying to?

• Angry
Reactions: Gladheim

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone know how much time there was between the release of the ending of Acting Lessons (was it episodic? I don't know, I found it after it was completed) and the release of the first episode of Being a DIK?

I'm curious about how long of a wait we will have from last episode of BaDIK to the release of DPC's next project. :unsure:

Will DPC start piecing together project # 3 while working on the last couple of episodes of BaDIK, or will he finish BaDIK, go on a month long holiday in the tropics and only then begin working on the next one? It's difficult enough to go 5 months between episodes. I don't think I could handle a year long wait between games.
It was about 2-3 months if I recall correctly. It's a known fact that DPC started working on BADIK before the end of AL. But I don't think he ever told us how much was done before AL wrapped.

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It was about 2-3 months if I recall correctly. It's a known fact that DPC started working on BADIK before the end of AL. But I don't think he ever told us how much was done before AL wrapped.
Hmm, maybe that's why the closing act of AL was such a shit show. Well, at least it led to the magnum opus that is BaDIK.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Ages-

Quinn-19
Heather-20
Quinn and Heather were already there when Tommy, Rusty and Vinnie started the Diks. So they probably share the same age than Rusty and Tommy. More likely 21.

4.PNG

MC a very immature 18 turning 19
MC "Dead Mom" 36 - 37
Neil 41-42

Prove me wrong please
Neil is 6 years older than Lynette
1.PNG

Considering MC's age, Neil is at least 42-43.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pretty sure the closing act of AL was always planned from the beginning as the way it ended up, whatever people's opinion were. At least DPC said so.
Yes, but clearly his heart and mind were on BaDIK. Even though AL's ending was written well in advance, the last 20 minutes could have been so much better if he had a singular focus IMO. I was completely bored out of mind and detached from the characters at the end. Not the feeling you want to instill during the falling action and resolution. It's almost hard to believe AL and BaDIK were created by the same person because I'm 100% invested in the BaDIK characters.

...Even if he kills my beloved Sage at the end. I'll be pissed because I care. I didn't care at all when AL's discount Josy got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Access as a super user although I recommend something, try to create a partition and download things in that partition so you will avoid these problems since you are not downloading a file from the Linux root

Or move the game folder to another folder and try to open it again
I've solved the BUG making the file executable using the command
Code:
chmod u+x /lib-file-route/BeingADIK

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes