Mar 31, 2020
DPC sent me a PM regarding this question. He told me that he keeps track of every time somebody on this forum asks this, and he adds 0.1% to a scale. When that scale finally reaches 100%, he will be forced to edit his story to have Bella go insane and murder Jill and then kill herself afterwards. This will act as a punishment to us pirates on this vile site.

He also said that his counter applies retroactively since the most recent update. So please, dont be so reckless with your obviously stupid questions and maybe just wait patiently like the rest of us.
DPC.SCALE = 1.2
while DPC.SCALE < 100:
ㅤ ㅤ print("When is the next update")
ㅤ ㅤ DPC.SCALE += 0.1
print("HAH, GOTCHA, NOW FUCKING DIE")
print(" ;) ")

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey pal, will you be so kind to share a hot maya pic for my profile dp (lol i just found out dp stands for double pente....err i mean, display picture, yes) which i am too lazy to look for? Thanks a lot mate :)
This is one of my personal favourites. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other options, if you'd like:

neilneil

Aug 28, 2020
so, i mods cheats and waltrough the game in 0.52 ver, and cant update to 0.6.1. i dont have original file 0.5.2 ver anymmore, anyone can help me to update to 0.6.2 ver without download all files. or mybe someone has original file in folder game

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I hate to say it guys but... the plot of the final chapter has leaked, in an epic finale Tybalt kills Derek and the MC rushes after Tybalt in a fit of fury to get revenge (leaked scene follows):

• Wow
Reactions: Mikedazz1

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
hey pal, will you be so kind to share a hot maya pic for my profile dp (lol i just found out dp stands for double pente....err i mean, display picture, yes) which i am too lazy to look for? Thanks a lot mate :)
This is one of my personal favourites. ;)

Some other options, if you'd like:
Here you have a little more

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 967624
I'll have to check out all those other games on the list (might have to give "Light of My Life" a miss, the faces just scare me). Looks like the good doctor will need to step up his act a bit if he wants to be more than just an honorable mention!
where does the second image come from? I don't remember it
It's a custom render.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Status Update
[[...]]
This week I started on a huge and fairly complex free roam event, and it will take a long time to fully code and complete it.
[[...]]
Could that be like a full campus roaming?? Like in a single event able to go see DIKs, HOTs, Dorms, Library, and so on...

By the way I don't mind the roam events, I like them, it's nice to "pause" the pace of the story and dig into the world and activities, my most complain is the actual movement system with it, I hate how confuse/inaccurate it can be. The DIK house got with EP6 shortcut icons and the other House should have them too, it's sometimes frustrating.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
My theory for the next episode is that Sage kind of panics about her relationship with the MC.

We never saw the aftermath of her "passionate kiss" with MC after the guitar lesson, or what happened when she woke up after the nap in episode 6.

In episode 3 & 4 (telling Sage "we almost fucked" in ep. 4), when MC tries to push for a relationship with Sage, she pushes back and stresses that this is all about sex and being horny.

Given all the stress/grief she's under, I can see Sage's first scene in episode 7 showing her having flashbacks to the guitar lesson and after MC turned away from her, she frowned and thought to herself "what am I doing, I'm with Chad" and when she wakes up in MC's arms while sick, she has a similar confused reaction even though she's single again.

That preview scene of Sage in MC's bedroom. I think that will be a scene where Sage tries to reset the "boundaries" of their relationship and tries to once again make it purely physical.

Not sure about the preview scene with Riona/Quinn flashing the two. Like others, I think it's probably a nightmare/fantasy sequence.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
My theory for the next episode is that Sage kind of panics about her relationship with the MC.

We never saw the aftermath of her "passionate kiss" with MC after the guitar lesson, or what happened when she woke up after the nap in episode 6.

In episode 3 & 4 (telling Sage "we almost fucked" in ep. 4), when MC tries to push for a relationship with Sage, she pushes back and stresses that this is all about sex and being horny.

Given all the stress/grief she's under, I can see Sage's first scene in episode 7 showing her having flashbacks to the guitar lesson and after MC turned away from her, she frowned and thought to herself "what am I doing, I'm with Chad" and when she wakes up in MC's arms while sick, she has a similar confused reaction even though she's single again.

That preview scene of Sage in MC's bedroom. I think that will be a scene where Sage tries to reset the "boundaries" of their relationship and tries to once again make it purely physical.

Not sure about the preview scene with Riona/Quinn flashing the two. Like others, I think it's probably a nightmare/fantasy sequence.
Good theory I will give you that
but with DPC anything can happen as u saw in ep6 a lot of dark stuff surfaced
in ep7 Sage's situation is gonna liven up in a good juicy way that's for sure
in my previous run I totally neglected sage just for the sake of it
P.N(I play with the mod so I don't miss on stuff)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes