MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So uhh, not to spam, but I didn't get an answer last time.

Quite a few times now I've seen people throwing around this Chad<3Troy thing, I'm wondering what exactly people are basing that on?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I regret to inform you that despite your efforts, I feel none the wiser.
It would simply be a convenient way of removing the Chad obstacle once and for all if he were gay. If it were anything else, Sage may still harbour a desire to get back together with him.

Plus most people assume that no straight man wouldn't want Sage. :ROFLMAO:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ahh, I see, thanks. Though I thought that in Chad's and Sage's break-up scene it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's cheating with. The scene where you kiss Sage too, where Sarah is looking out the window with Melanie.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ahh, I see, thanks. Though I thought that in Chad's and Sage's break-up scene it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's cheating with. The scene where you kiss Sage too, where Sarah is looking out the window with Melanie.
Well, the theory goes that either she just knows about them and is keeping their secret, or she is Troy's sister and that's why she knows and is keeping their secret.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
it's still unclear
whether Chad is gay:KEK: or has an affair with a guy:KEK: or a girl
Melanie knows about whatever it is

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
then the more complex theory predicts that Melanie is Troy's sister

others that Melanie and Sara are behind the blackmail on Chad and forced him to officially break up with Sage

Reactions: ename144

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
melanie says something like "he won't like it when i'll call him"
but "him" may not be chad, but the gay lover instead

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
These are all complex theories about the whole chad situation:
1) Chad is gay and banging someone related to Melanie (brother?);
2) Chad is not gay and is banging someone related to Melanie (sister or mother, maybe she's the daughter of a teacher);
3) Chad is transitioning to women, so he can participate in competitions as a woman and easily win them, he's into a futa girl (Mel's sister, not yet revealed);
4) Chad is schizophrenic and on the phone, he talks to his imaginary girlfriend. Mel knows about his mental problems.
(last one is my favourite of em all :KEK: )
hypothesis by Gunizz

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll have to check out all those other games on the list (might have to give "Light of My Life" a miss, the faces just scare me).
I and many others almost skipped it because the faces were a turn off just as you said. I tried it anyway while waiting for the next episode of BaDIK and found out it's top notch writing. You quickly get adjusted to the art style and believe me you will be into the girls before you know it. Side note, there are other women in the game so pursue (or don't) whomever you want. The crazy part is it's a solo project and the dev still has a day job! o_O

Reactions: Awry90 and shazba

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
wasn't there a theory that the pills made Chad that way? or helped facilitate his more feminine side? I really need to play again to refresh my memories of the game

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why America does the MM/DD/YYYY format, I'll never know, because the whole rest of the world does DD/MM/YYYY which makes so much more sense.
Well, technically not the whole rest of the world. Canada generally uses the MM/DD/YYYY format too, even though the officially recommended format is the international format YYYY-MM-DD.

Reactions: Johnyboie

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
wasn't there a theory that the pills made Chad that way? or helped facilitate his more feminine side? I really need to play again to refresh my memories of the game
Steroids do have the side effect of causing impotence, but rather that was really the case or just the excuse Chad was using, was never really made clear.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes