felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey guys!
I got a question related to the playthrough... At the end of the last update, Burke is looking at his monitor where there is the footage with Jade fooling around with MC at home. Is it in anyway related to MC telling Derek he fucked Jade? Or it's gonna be there anyway, no matter your choices (well, except if you denied Jade ofc)?
Thx

indirectly

if MC tells it to Derek, it is later used in Hells Week as proof of having sex with a teacher, and that's when it somehow ends up in Burke's hands. the video is never in Derek's hands, so it doesn't depend directly on him

if you don't tell Derek none of this happens

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys!
I got a question related to the playthrough... At the end of the last update, Burke is looking at his monitor where there is the footage with Jade fooling around with MC at home. Is it in anyway related to MC telling Derek he fucked Jade? Or it's gonna be there anyway, no matter your choices (well, except if you denied Jade ofc)?
Thx
If you tell Derek, the DIK's watch the footage at the Hell Week's party and then Burke watches too at the end of Episode 6. So don't be a cunt and don't tell anyone

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys!
Thx
When you show the video as proof to the Diks it is that the video comes out there in the final part

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys!
Thx
I think it is because you fucked her and video with this was on DIK's laptop because of the Hell Week, when someone hacked it and publicated Cathy's picture from their account he propably also took this video - the folder with Derek's and Mc's chalanges had no password when you could use laptop. In my opinion it isn't avoidable and it is just part of the story

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think it is because you fucked her and video with this was on DIK's laptop because of the Hell Week, when someone hacked it and publicated Cathy's picture from their account he propably also took this video - the folder with Derek's and Mc's chalanges had no password when you could use laptop. In my opinion it isn't avoidable and it is just part of the story
It is completely avoidable, just don't tell Derek: he'd fuck another teacher and his video will be shown at the examination party, not yours

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
I might have the timeline wrong, but the "hacking" happened before mc gives the video to the diks, no? So whoever tampered with the laptop has probably still access and it wasn't a one time thing at the party.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who's going lingerie shopping with Jill?

A) The MC
B) Bella
C) Josy
D) Tybalt :eek:
Bella has disappeared a little from Jill's life lately, so I'd say 90% is her

MC is practically impossible, seeing someone secretly in the dressing rooms of a shop seems to me a risky move

for Jill's face I would exclude Tybalt.

Josy might actually make sense too

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I might have the timeline wrong, but the "hacking" happened before mc gives the video to the diks, no? So whoever tampered with the laptop has probably still access and it wasn't a one time thing at the party.
You have the right of it. The Cathy cluck incident happened before banging Jade. So its multiple "hackings".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You have the right of it. The Cathy cluck incident happened before banging Jade. So its multiple "hackings".

if it was real outside hacking (not a treacherous DIKs) the fact that it was done once makes it believable that they did it again.

among other things, they are not even aware of this second "leak"

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
It is completely avoidable, just don't tell Derek: he'd fuck another teacher and his video will be shown at the examination party, not yours
Thats what I wanted to know. I knew Derek will get that old teacher if you dont show the proof, just wanted to know if its related to the HWeek challenges or it goes there regardless simply because you've fcked her :)))

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes