Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
if it was real outside hacking (not a treacherous DIKs) the fact that it was done once makes it believable that they did it again.

among other things, they are not even aware of this second "leak"
The question is who has the ability to hack the notebook and leave a program or virus to have remote access to it.
I think the nerds are involved in all this.
I still think its just Nick. I remember immediately being suspicious of him because he was searching for the laptop in the library after it had already been found and recovered from the library. And I remember at some point he tells another DIK he had met Vinny recently. Like the previous week or so. It didn't make sense to me why he was so gloomy and nostalgic and missing Vinny if he was keeping in touch and so recently.

Now, with all of that in mind plus the raid on the house having not touched Nick's room, Nick's behaviour to me seems less missing Vinny. And more, missing the OLD Vinny, since current Vinny is a drugged up psycho pushing Nick to betray the DIKs over revenge. Nick's behaviour is of someone caught in the middle, trying to decide between his loyalty to Vinny or to the DIKs. Thats my take, at least.

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
The question is who has the ability to hack the notebook and leave a program or virus to have remote access to it.
I still think its just Nick. I remember immediately being suspicious of him because he was searching for the laptop in the library after it had already been found and recovered from the library. And I remember at some point he tells another DIK he had met Vinny recently. Like the previous week or so. It didn't make sense to me why he was so gloomy and nostalgic and missing Vinny if he was keeping in touch and so recently.

Now, with all of that in mind plus the raid on the house having not touched Nick's room, Nick's behaviour to me seems less missing Vinny. And more, missing the OLD Vinny, since current Vinny is a drugged up psycho pushing Nick to betray the DIKs over revenge. Nick's behaviour is of someone caught in the middle, trying to decide between his loyalty to Vinny or to the DIKs. Thats my take, at least.
I agree that Nick is the most obvious suspect, but since the hacker had access to the laptop afterwards it could point to the nerds who are probably smart enough and have the computer skills to pull it off.
Also someone ( i think it was John boy) heard sex sounds from rustys room before the incident happened. Kinda weird that no one asked Rusty about that yet. Sally was at one of the DiK parties. So maybe it was her who had sex in there and she somehow set it up, but that's just another speculation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the only reason it can't be him is that it would be really too obvious.
Nick who is in the room where the laptop is found, whose room is the only one not overly destroyed ...

too obvious, I think they are false clues

the first could be purely a coincidence, being in that room after the laptop has been found doesn't seem very significant to me
and as for the room, if Vinny is behind the devastation it might have been him who had an eye on his best friend

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is having fun ( fan made )
View attachment 969504

even in the fanmade there is more room for incest ... what a community of bigots :confused: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, and another thing: is the blackmail on Jill (from Tybalt) avoidable or its just part of the story?
Thx

this is inevitable

you can make it worse by slapping Tybalt

and if you are not related to Jill she, at least in the sixth chapter, won't involve you

Last edited:
Reactions: Gladheim

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
the only reason it can't be him is that it would be really too obvious.
Nick who is in the room where the laptop is found, whose room is the only one not overly destroyed ...

too obvious, I think they are false clues

the first could be purely a coincidence, being in that room after the laptop has been found doesn't seem very significant to me
and as for the room, if Vinny is behind the devastation it might have been him who had an eye on his best friend
Yeah, Nick being a red herring is something I've thought about too. It does also kind of feel like DPC is trying to make us think Nick is the traitor so he can set up a twist. I just feel that with Vinny coming up to be super relevant in the future, Nick just makes sense.

Unless, Vinny is just a temporary villain or just part of the drug storyline, and the hackings/Chad stuff is something else entirely.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jill wearing only lingerie with a strapless bra no less in a fully lighted environment? Im almost 99.999% sure the MC will not be there :KEK:
As others have alluded to, looks like lingerie shopping. In fact it could be any kind of clothes shopping and being in the change room.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, as I've long suspected it's a secret Sally/KRJ cabal bent on campus domination! (lol)

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
the update patch from 0.60 to 0.61 isnt working
i extract it to the game folder but still showing version 0.60

Screenshot (28)_LI (Small).jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
we all know that MC will not be present ...:(

at the most Bella...:confused:
Why? Jill isn't ready to have sex with him, but she seems pretty comfortable around the MC in her underwear.

Admittedly, if that's a dressing room then it's probably not the MC, but it looks pretty big to be a dressing room. And her expression definitely doesn't give off a shopping vibe to me.

this is inevitable

you can make it worse by slapping Tybalt

and if you are not related to Jill she, at least in the sixth chapter, won't involve you
Let's rephrase that "If you are not romancing Jill, she, at least in the sixth chapter, won't involve you."

The last thing we need is to start up the Aunt Jill theories again! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why? Jill isn't ready to have sex with him, but she seems pretty comfortable around the MC in her underwear.

Admittedly, if that's a dressing room then it's probably not the MC, but it looks pretty big to be a dressing room. And her expression definitely doesn't give off a shopping vibe to me.

Let's rephrase that "If you are not romancing Jill, she, at least in the sixth chapter, won't involve you."

The last thing we need is to start up the Aunt Jill theories again! ;)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:sorry, I chose the wrong words (and knowing only 100 is not difficult)

I don't think it's Jill for 2 reasons:

1-the previews are almost always of little significance
2-MC and Jill can't risk seeing each other in a public place, now the only case that would make the meeting plausible is if they were the changing rooms of the theater where Jill has to perform, in which MC could sneak into. but it still seems to me an unlikely situation

if Jill was trying / buying something for MC this would bend the "naughty" look, or some joke with whoever is accompanying her (Josy-Bella)

Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes