ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
My only problem is that while Quinn works well, in the end she's still an asshole. I understand the reasons for her attitude, but I don't like the way she behaves or the way she treats other people. So in general my MC's don't have much to do with her. Since Quinn will only open up to people who placate her (at least thus far), that makes her content rather dull from my point of view; it's just something to help my more DIK-ish runs stand out.
Thats how i was seeing her the whole time. She was just addition to my game, and i didn't like or care about her, just after few playthroughs, and listening to the song in the background that matched her plot, i realised "hey, maybe her basically life story might be interesting". The problem is that to get to this point i had to do said few playthroughs until chapter 6 when "my magic scene" happend. Maybe if earlier we could get something more, it would be better, but after all you are right she is just a side character so it is logical that she didn't get much "screen time". Btw loved your pun

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thats how i was seeing her the whole time. She was just addition to my game, and i didn't like or care about her, just after few playthroughs, and listening to the song in the background that matched her plot, i realised "hey, maybe her basically life story might be interesting". The problem is that to get to this point i had to do said few playthroughs until chapter 6 when "my magic scene" happend. Maybe if earlier we could get something more, it would be better, but after all you are right she is just a side character so it is logical that she didn't get much "screen time". Btw loved your pun
Well, to me, it's been pretty clear that DPC's goal through season 1 was to make sure the player hated Quinn. It's easier to then pull the rug out from under the player by waiting until later to show them the shitty environment and family that Quinn was raised with, essentially being born into a drug and prostitution ring where that's all she's known her entire life and clearly hasn't had any good influences around her that might help her get out of that life...until MC.

I think the question moving forward will be, what kind of changes will we actually see, if any, in Quinn's behavior if she starts getting closer with the MC...if she is still an ass to innocent people then I think a lot of players will dismiss her long-term, that's why change has to be seen. I think the back and forth text between MC & Quinn later in Episode 6 if he helps her was an interesting dynamic here - Quinn with her goofy ways of trying to say thank you and express her feminine feelings (clearly annoyed that MC hadn't called her after their late night romp but not wanting to say it outright) and MC will actually tell her in that exchange that he likes chatting with her like this and she just needed to use more words, even telling her later in the conversation that he likes seeing that she has a girly side - how she behaves in Episode 7 for people on this path will be curious indeed, especially once MC finds out how things went down at the HOT mansion between Maya & Quinn.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It's possible that she may not have given Tybalt an answer prior to the DnG game and that him seeing her there with him may have led to him reiterating the threat/request because when going on the date, she tells him that she can't see him anymore and that she's been trying to pluck up the courage to tell him this all week, so it would seem that she had accepted it before talking to the MC, the question is when; before or after the DnG game? If it was before then she breached it, not once but twice if she called the MC to come see her in the auditorium, so why we would she not breach it again if she thought she could get away with it?

The expression on her face is what I'm focusing on with regards to who's with her because it's an expression we've seen quite a few times now when the MC is flirty/complimentary to her which is why I think it's him here with her. I can't see her having that reaction to being complimented by Bella or Josy, and if it was that other person, I can only imagine the backlash it would get which is why I don't think it's him either, so that just leaves the MC as the only viable option.
Of course she is with Mc, who else? if that image really comes out in the game the Mc will be there with her. When we talked about Josy, she was the one she could have gone shopping with (if that going to happen, Jill can have those clothes before). It would not make much sense for Jill to go to buy underwear (to show Mc) with Bella or Josy , a woman is not going to buy underwear with girls who like the same man. Do you understand me? I hope so xD

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
so, i mods cheats and waltrough the game in 0.52 ver, and cant update to 0.6.1. i dont have original file 0.5.2 ver anymmore, anyone can help me to update to 0.6.2 ver without download all files. or mybe someone has original file in folder game
most of the 0.5.0 (8 GB) downloads still appear to be up, you'll be able update that to 0.6.1.:
Mega | | | | |
the update patch from 0.60 to 0.61 isnt working
i extract it to the game folder but still showing version 0.60

View attachment 969692
Judging from the folder name you're using the compressed version of 0.60, which has all the files extracted (those rpy files etc.).

The original 0.61 update is an rpa file, so won't work on games with the files extracted.

So you want the compressed 0.61 update, which is the compressed link under the update only section of the OP.

Reactions: Real Kreten

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think that she will change her attitude towards others that much, i also could see a scene when she is being even harsher to MC when they are with others and whispering to him/talking on the side that she still need to be protective over her reputation or girls won't listen to her or something like this.
^This is like the easiest possible way to show her "other side" and is just too "sweet" to happen, because i don't think DPC would go for the cheapest plot trick in the book.

Im also interested what will happen between trio MC/Maya/Quinn, especially when Mona was on Quinn side about free tuition (correct me if im wrong bcs i totally didn't get this part) but is also leaving now for some reason. Maybe it will be another minor choice to make to decide which side MC will choose

I think the back and forth text between MC & Quinn later in Episode 6 if he helps her was an interesting dynamic here - Quinn with her goofy ways of trying to say thank you and express her feminine feelings (clearly annoyed that MC hadn't called her after their late night romp but not wanting to say it outright) and MC will actually tell her in that exchange that he likes chatting with her like this and she just needed to use more words, even telling her later in the conversation that he likes seeing that she has a girly side
I belive you are talking about this:
1609714191349.png

Reactions: Ilhares

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
hey guys, just wondering how often this game is updated and how much content every update bring, like a whole episode or just a little bit? Coz this game is awesome and i cant wait to see more. Wasnt that happy with his previous game, but this one is a serious step up i think.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
hey guys, just wondering how often this game is updated and how much content every update bring, like a whole episode or just a little bit? Coz this game is awesome and i cant wait to see more. Wasnt that happy with his previous game, but this one is a serious step up i think.
Episode by episode. About 4-5 months

Reactions: EarlTrjegul
Jan 3, 2020
does this game have the tag 'cheating' because there are ways to cheat or because some of the characters are married or are dating and cheating on their husband or wife (in the NTR case)?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
does this game have the tag 'cheating' because there are ways to cheat or because some of the characters are married or are dating and cheating on their husband or wife (in the NTR case)?
A lot of people are cheating on other people, including the MC, that's why that tag is there, but none of it has anything to do with that 3-letter acronym.

is it me or its the same draws that Jill wear in the 2nd date?
View attachment 970415 View attachment 970414
And? I don't think this is a pre-date flashback, if that's what you're implying. She could simply be wearing the same underwear a few days later (having presumably washed it, of course) and it's the bodice that she's showing off with this lingerie fashion show.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i am playing the DIK route and cant have Maya and Josy. If i play another route can i have them too but without losing the other girls (especialy Sage)?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
i am playing the DIK route and cant have Maya and Josy. If i play another route can i have them too but without losing the other girls (especialy Sage)?
Better follow the walkthrough for that, they don't accept a DIK affinity MC. Gotta go neutral, but after them accepting the MC, you can go full DIK and still get Sage's scenes I guess. But, you won't get Jade and Cathy if you want Maya and Josy. That's guaranteed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course she is with Mc, who else? if that image really comes out in the game the Mc will be there with her. When we talked about Josy, she was the one she could have gone shopping with (if that going to happen, Jill can have those clothes before). It would not make much sense for Jill to go to buy underwear (to show Mc) with Bella or Josy , a woman is not going to buy underwear with girls who like the same man. Do you understand me? I hope so xD
however, it is still more likely that she will go there with a friend than with the boy she likes (this is established by the Geneva convention on human rights ...)
then if Jill wants to go with a female friend who has no sexual interest in MC she should probably change schools.

I think the scene refers to the scenario in which Mc went to the picnic with her (otherwise it makes even less sense to think MC might be there) in that case Jill had her declaration of love, so I think she is pretty sure of herself and besides she can just to suspect there is something between Mc and Josy or Bella. she has a good relationship with both of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes