Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Merci pour ce jeu et tout le travail qui va avec. J'aime beaucoup les personnage et l'histoire (petite préférence pour Bella) Plus mature ça doit être mon âge …
Je suis sur la version 5.2 car je suis Français et la traduction s'arrête là, mais du monde travaillent dessus. J'ai Hâte d'avoir la version 6.
J'ai joué et rejoué le jeu avec à chaque fois des nouvelles routes et des nouvelles rencontres. C'est pour moi un des meilleurs jeux pour adulte

Thank you for this game and all the work that goes with it. I really like the characters and the story (small preference for Bella) More mature it must be my age ...
I'm on version 5.2 because I'm French and the translation stops there, but a lot of people are working on it. I'm looking forward to version 6.
I played and replayed the game with each time new routes and new encounters. It is for me one of the best games for adults.

Translated with

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Merci pour ce jeu et tout le travail qui va avec. J'aime beaucoup les personnage et l'histoire (petite préférence pour Bella) Plus mature ça doit être mon âge …
Je suis sur la version 5.2 car je suis Français et la traduction s'arrête là, mais du monde travaillent dessus. J'ai Hâte d'avoir la version 6.
J'ai joué et rejoué le jeu avec à chaque fois des nouvelles routes et des nouvelles rencontres. C'est pour moi un des meilleurs jeux pour adulte

Thank you for this game and all the work that goes with it. I really like the characters and the story (small preference for Bella) More mature it must be my age ...
I'm on version 5.2 because I'm French and the translation stops there, but a lot of people are working on it. I'm looking forward to version 6.
I played and replayed the game with each time new routes and new encounters. It is for me one of the best games for adults.

Translated with
Tu es un homme de culture

Reactions: 2001sge

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
I was replaying it because I lost my saves and I just noticed that I didn't water some of the plants in Bella's house... Do I get a reward if I water all of them?

I don't wanna start over just to do this unless I miss something important

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was replaying it because I lost my saves and I just noticed that I didn't water some of the plants in Bella's house... Do I get a reward if I water all of them?

you have lost some RP with Bella

nothing fundamental

Reactions: akikospam74

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

You can get -1 RP, +1 RP or +2 RP for watering plants. Amount depends on how much points you get for watering plants (read walkthrough).

Because she think she's better than everyone.
Your hate is easy to obtain then. It's quite a widespread trait, but funny enough, not in the case of Sally.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Because she think she's better than everyone.
Oh, puh-lease. She's a munchkin. It's a common character trait in any game where you build your own character, it's just a temporary ego-trip in a very specific context, no big deal (unless you're running a multi-hour D&D D&G session).

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
i feel like Bella Or Josy will be in this scene because when Jill talk about her date with MC she tends to blush but she's not blushing this scene but when ep 7 release shell blush after this image. View attachment 971523 View attachment 971525 View attachment 971526
Look I think it's the MC, in this preview DPC puts that pink background as covering what could be a mirror that would be reflecting the person who is with her. If it were Josy or Bella or another girl, why cover her up? the secret is that it is the MC since he shouldnt be there with her

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys, how do I unlock 100% of the Josy/Maya scene in Episode 6?

I'm stuck at 50% and only get the version where you get blowjob and then Maya and Josy ride MC's cock but then run into the woods when they hear someone coming and then give MC double blow job.

What do I have to do to unlock the rest of the scene? Untitled.png

Reactions: M12

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
i feel like Bella Or Josy will be in this scene because when Jill talk about her date with MC she tends to blush but she's not blushing this scene but when ep 7 release shell blush after this image. View attachment 971523 View attachment 971525 View attachment 971526
In the event that it was Josy and both girls are on your route, Jill will probably tell her about the date and Josy confides in her that she is also dating him and for now they have an open relationship

Jill could be upset (let's be honest no girl would like to hear that) Or Josy uses his magic and Jill enters the relationship with her, Maya and the MC (This will never happen :KEK: )
custom_render_jjmc.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes