CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I know that most people think that Josy's boyfriend is either Chad, Steve's dad, or maybe a DIK.
could it be burke?

There's a lot of people who think he's Jade's husband as well, and after she slaps the MC's butt she thinks to herself "if he can do it so can I" and PinkCake has also shown that B&R is not too far from MC's hometown. Maybe Burke is connected with Josy's Father thus being his in to her life. would be interesting for sure, your obstacle to Josy would be a faculty member at school

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I know that most people think that Josy's boyfriend is either Chad, Steve's dad, or maybe a DIK.
could it be burke?

There's a lot of people who think he's Jade's husband as well, and after she slaps the MC's butt she thinks to herself "if he can do it so can I" and PinkCake has also shown that B&R is not too far from MC's hometown. Maybe Burke is connected with Josy's Father thus being his in to her life. would be interesting for sure, your obstacle to Josy would be a faculty member at school
He can have her.... I returned to the campus singing country roads.... no josy for me

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
finalizing results for this in about a half an hour

Keep in mind, the top 2 are going to the finale facing off against the top 2 side girls (who we will poll for next)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I mean... her boyfriend is cheating on her and she's "waiting for him to drop by". If you needed more proof that she's an awful LI, you just got it. She would be a great FI though...
says nothing about her potential as a li as We don't know the context. She may very well be waiting to implement the next stage of her revenge on him.

As for her knowledge o fQuinn. I highly doubt she's the leader of whatever scheme quinn is running. She may be turning a willing blind eye to some of her activities or just oblivious.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
name88 would certainly do it, he does anything Quinn commands him to do
View attachment 338635
Quinn looks much better on this pic. :unsure:

What if Quinn is the Paragon while Sage is the Renegade?
DPC likes big surprises. That's all I would say about that matter.

Yeah the way i see it there are 3 possibilities
1 sage is the leader, pretending to be innocent
2 sage knows, but doesn't care
3 Sage doesn't know like you said, being too focused on chad
Like I said - 3 is impossible. Quinn's little whore house isn't from yesterday.

could it be burke?

No, I doubt most people think Josy's BF is Chad or Steve's dad. They don't fit into what we know.
Burke? I mean, there is nothing that would contradict that possibility but I don't see the logic behind such DPC's choice.
I'm still more inclined towards Jacob or Rusty. Even that incest-like possibility with Tommy...

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No, I doubt most people think Josy's BF is Chad or Steve's dad. They don't fit into what we know.
Burke? I mean, there is nothing that would contradict that possibility but I don't see the logic behind such DPC's choice.
I'm still more inclined towards Jacob or Rusty. Even that incest-like possibility with Tommy...
You're right i miss wrote that first part lol i meant to say "i know that some people think" not "most people"

The Burke thing is just me playing around with possibilities

I do believe the most probable boyfriend is a DIK as well, but even that i don't know, Josy doesn't seem to speak very highly of them. Actually with that in mind maybe it is Jacob? he has mentioned how he doesn't like the initiation practices and doesn't agree with everything they do

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Oh, c'mon! Maya only fourth? And Josy only one vote? People are not voting for the best body here but for their favorite girl.
If people were voting for their favourites, Maya should have at least been 2nd. So I think most people here prefer Bella/Jill/Sage's body over Maya, and I can't blame them. Also the Josy votes are pretty sad. (I didn't even vote for Jill btw I went for Bella).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Vir_Cotto looks much better on this pic. :unsure:

DPC likes big surprises. That's all I would say about that matter.

Like I said - 3 is impossible. Quinn's little whore house isn't from yesterday.

Sage is not particulary smart,that`s my impression.

If it`s anyone from the college it`s a big plot hole.
Josy`s lonely,says it`s a long distance relationship...etc
More importantly he would visit,she would visit,it`s like 20 minutes ride.
MC would have a chance to see her with her bf.
Plus she is moving further away

Reactions: Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think LIs should be expanded. Both teachers, Jade and Cathy, Quinn, Camilla, Riona... Maybe even Danielle and Magnar's GF. Others didn't have much content.
Do you really think that DrPinkCake is going to change his mind and create endings for more girls to wind up with the MC? The MC might get to fuck all of them, but get an ending with them? Nah!

I'll believe it when I see another girl gaining stats and showing up in the end recaps. I don't expect it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes