name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sage could be Arieth level of stupidity but it would be still impossible she doesn't know about anything that's happening around her. She isn't alone on Mars, isolated from people.

About Josy - yeah, I could see your point. But still, it would be complicated to go home every weekend especially when lectures intensify. Students would lose their time spent home instead of doing projects. And her moving further away - she is planning to cut all ties - with BF, family, MC... She tried to explain that during the phone call but couldn't find the right words.
They do it at a glory hole - "where you girls going?" - "to the toilet" - "ok"
You have to pay Quinn upfront and she sets an appointment,they really can hide it from Sage,I don`t see a problem there.

I`m calling fan-fic :p
She would visit if he couldn`t - no problem there.They could meet every 2nd weekend,no problem either.
MC and Josy worked the entire summer at the store,there`s no way,she wouldn`t meet with her bf during that time frame.
We don`t know what she was trying or not trying to say.
She wants to move away from this house and step mother,nothing about bf.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Has anyone considered that to save Maya from becoming Swedish Meatballs on Quinn's take-out menu, the MC might have to confess all about what he knows about the practice, which just might end his relationship with her?
But why? you could just have picked her number and never "ordered" anything from her "restaurant", and at the time MC was and still is single, she cant be mad with that, unless she is a crazy yandere

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
They do it at a glory hole - "where you girls going?" - "to the toilet" - "ok"
You have to pay Quinn upfront and she sets an appointment,they really can hide it from Sage,I don`t see a problem there.

I`m calling fan-fic :p
She would visit if he couldn`t - no problem there.They could meet every 2nd weekend,no problem either.
MC and Josy worked the entire summer at the store,there`s no way,she wouldn`t meet with her bf during that time frame.
We don`t know what she was trying or not trying to say.
She wants to move away from this house and step mother,nothing about bf.
Unless her BF is Tommy or another asshole so he's telling her: "Don't bother me. Be a good girl. I'll come when I can". And she's obedient until it was too much for her.

About Sage, you're taking one scene at one moment as rule for, probably, three years of prostitution. There is no way Sage doesn't know - even if she's a vegetable she would find, by pure coincidence, one of girls doing the job, she would pass by when Quinn is arranging take-out, she would FFS see that glory hole in dormitory...

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Before Mytez can rig this poll i'm ending it lol
the two advancing to the Finale (to no ones surprise) is Jill with 20 votes and Bella with 15
I'll get to work on the 5 side girls poll
Don't worry, I already tried with proxies, none would work. Just kept saying I already voted. :D

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone considered that to save Maya from becoming Swedish Meatballs on Quinn's take-out menu, the MC might have to confess all about what he knows about the practice, which just might end his relationship with her?
Makes sense if the MC has actually ordered takeout that Maya might not be tolerant of it.
Personally looking forward to ordering the Mayannaise special.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Unless her BF is Tommy or another asshole so he's telling her: "Don't bother me. Be a good girl. I'll come when I can". And she's obedient until it was too much for her.

About Sage, you're taking one scene at one moment as rule for, probably, three years of prostitution. There is no way Sage doesn't know - even if she's a vegetable she would find, by pure coincidence, one of girls doing the job, she would pass by when Quinn is arranging take-out, she would FFS see that glory hole in dormitory...
While we`re at it,that hole is a plot hole af,everyone can see it!

Yeah all fine and good but those girls have a reputation,even if Sage would catch someone in the act she would have no reason to suspect money is involved in any way.

For entire summer and she would stick with it?No,I don`t think so.Remember when Steve tried to hit on her?She`s not hopeless and helpless.

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes