AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Like in any relationship, gurls stop caring about who they landed and go 4 anyone new .. hence the MC.
Maya has a live in situation and cannot escape those other love birds coming to crash at hers.
Then there is the always horny, always nekkid, always shagging bro she has to contend with ..
kind of hard to keep it together in the midst of all those storms brewing hurricane winds in her life.
IMG_20200206_002329.jpg

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
I haven't exactly been a completionist so someone else can surely give you a more comprehensive (and possibly more accurate) answer, but I'll try to at least tide your curiosity for now.

So, Jade and Cathy and Sage and Quinn and Nicole are all part of a DIK playthrough. We don't know whether Jill and Bella are mutually exclusive yet, but assuming they are, that's two (Chick) routes for them, one for the aforementioned DIK path, one (Chick) for Maya+Josy, and some people are speculating that we'll also have the chance to choose either Maya OR Josy (though in that case you can probably just use the Maya+Josy save until the relevant branch... Probably a Chick path too).

That's all I can think of off the top of my head at least, I'm sure someone else can help cover for any mistakes or oversights.

You know, the idea exists that if you want good answers on the Internet, you should sneak in false facts into your post so that nerds get the urge to go "Umm, no, actually..." and correct you. Not that I did that here, but, you know, it came to mind.
Thanks of that!

So do I really only need like 3-4 saves? It seems I can add multiple girls together just by doing the Major Dik snd Chick paths.

Also, does Reina fit into the DIK path? I assume she would since she's always with Quinn.

And wouldn't Josy be apart of the DIK alignment? In my playthrough, she always seemed receptive to DIK choices.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Like in any relationship, gurls stop caring about who they landed and go 4 anyone new .. hence the MC.
Maya has a live in situation and cannot escape those other love birds coming to crash at hers.
Then there is the always horny, always nekkid, always shagging bro she has to contend with ..
kind of hard to keep it together in the midst of all those storms brewing hurricane winds in her life.
Will you shut up?

What an ignorant and sexist comment :rolleyes:
What forum is this again?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks of that!

So do I really only need like 3-4 saves? It seems I can add multiple girls together just by doing the Major Dik snd Chick paths.

Also, does Reina fit into the DIK path? I assume she would since she's always with Quinn.

And wouldn't Josy be apart of the DIK alignment? In my playthrough, she always seemed receptive to DIK choices.
It is strange that Josy seems to like DIK humor and fits in with the HOTs and yet you have to follow the Chick path if you want a relationship with her, perhaps because Maya is controlling the relationship and she is all about the chicks. Maybe if the two girls don't manage to stay together the DIK path will lead you to Josy and the Chick path to Maya.

Except for the glorious shower scene with Jill, I don't really see any reason to play the Chick path (the throuple just doesn't do it for me, there just doesn't seem to be any intimacy).

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Thanks of that!

You can have as many saves as you want, there is a psycho here who has more than 100

Who the fuck is Reina? You mean Riona? If so, then yes DIK is better for her

unfortunately Josy is attached to the other lesbo so go chick to get the chicks

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's a well known fact that there are no women on the internet.
On the internet men are men, women are men and children are undercover FBI agents.
I am in a Yuri manga group on Facebook and most of the members are women and I recommended some games from this forum to play and many of them are here but in the lesbian games xd

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
that we all actually know what MC should have done:
- avoid any relationship with a strange guy who goes around shirtless
I mean he had no choice:
- Derek helped him to get a place to sleep when Dik's didn't let him sleep in their house,
- he stopped MC from going back to home,
-MC was basically forced to work with him to join Dik's

Plus don't say that you don't have this one weird "friend" who can be compared to Derek atleast in his easy going character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
And what about a neutral build? Which I haf for my first play through.

What scenes am I missing out on by taking the middle road?

Or rather, what scenes are exclusive to the extremes?

phuto

Jul 12, 2017
Here are the scenes when Riona showed interest in anything other than drugs, money, sex and the restaurant business (which is basically all about drugs, money and sex anyway):
  • Ep4. On the rooftop she casually asks how the MC is coming along with his Hell Week challenges.
  • Ep4. When MC is staying at the HOTs she asks if MC's roommate troubles are Troy again.
  • Ep4. When MC is roaming at the HOTs she chats with him about why he's staying with Sage, music and dating.
  • Ep5. Talking with Heather about the necessity of the prep's party.
  • Ep6. She jokes at the lunch table with the HOTS and the MC.
  • Ep6. When MC is looking after Sage she comments that he's being sweet and chats about the new HOTs and complains about sharing her dorm room, and yes, her final comment is "Take care of Sage for me".
  • Ep6. When Camila becomes a HOT Riona is genuinely happy for her and asks if she'll share her dorm room.
That final scene with Cammy is like the only time Riona shows any seemingly genuine interest in anyone.

When Riona cuts off Heather regarding questioning the need for the Prep Party:

Riona: "Hey, don't look at me. This was Sage's idea."
Heather: "I don't agree with it."
Riona: "We...shouldn't talk like that."

The hesitance in her last sentence indicates shes not comfortable. She's not comfortable because Heather is right, and it's all because of Quinn's corruption of the HOTs. Riona knows that. She's protecting Quinn (and herself), not Sage.

Mostly throughout the game she's just stressing about the restaurant business and the risks associated with it. It's clear though, throughout the entire story, her loyalties are 100% to Quinn even if they don't see eye-to-eye on how Quinn runs things.

Was Swyper bloat? Was Rooster bloat? Was Nora bloat? Was D&G bloat (OK don't answer that last one). The game is the sum of all its parts. Not every component of the game drives the story, but they are all part of the story. We all know the MC got a new phone, there are comments on this board wondering when he'll get to use it. Each component of the game is liked by numerous people, unfortunately, not everyone will like everything.

Given DPC started this game, I'd like him to continue doing it his way since it's works for me. If he started doing the things that everyone in this forum wants, it wouldn't be the game he set out to make in the first place.

Josy told the MC she was in a relationship but made it sound like it was ending. Maya told the mc she had a boyfriend then told him later that it was a thing she said to stop guys asking her out. The mc was pretty transparent with his relationships (although you can play it differently, he does tell each girl that he's with that he's also seeing other girls). So when it turns out that Maya is in a relationship with Josy, he feels they both deceived him. Plus their relationship with each other was a lot more serious than the MC's relationships with anyone at this point, so he felt they were wrong to string him along (while he totally wanted it at the time, both girls were all over him at stages - totally leading him on).

In the girls' defense, their relationship with each other really was rocky, Maya's dad was making it difficult, long distance was making it difficult, and the MC's cock was making it difficult too.

But really, the MC was just being a little bitch and should have not stormed out all butt-hurt. Who knows how things may have progressed if he stayed that night when Josy showed up. But it all got sorted eventually anyway.

No matter how you play it, Maya will still make out with the MC after the Cumpetition, and she'll always kiss the MC on the picnic blanket where Derek intervenes. Other than that, the mc can just treat her as a friend.

The entire playlist is on Youtube (if the tally is correct there are 161 tracks!):

There's a good possibility (many here are speculating it) that Maya and Josy may not be a couple for the rest of the story, in which case the MC could swoop in and pick up the broken pieces...
Thank you for taking the time to answer it.
I agree that he could have felt that they led him on. It's just that "betrayed" is a pretty serious word for me. I don't think Maya and Josy's relationships with the MC were serious enough at that point for that word to be thrown around

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And what about a neutral build? Which I haf for my first play through.

What scenes am I missing out on by taking the middle road?

Or rather, what scenes are exclusive to the extremes?
With Neutral affinity, you miss out on the following scenes:
  • Ep 4 Jill (CHICK)
  • Ep 6 Sarah (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Quinn (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Quinn [DnG] (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Riona [DnG] (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Camila [DnG] (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Jade [DnG] (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Cathy [DnG] (DIK)
  • Ep 6 Melanie and Sarah [DnG] (DIK)
Any other scenes you miss are based on relationship choices.

Reactions: Mad Dog.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes