scar.

May 22, 2019
Basically what you did is update v4 game with 6.1, which only contains the files for ep6.
So you are missing all ep5 files...
As the OP says: The patch will upgrade your game from v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2/v0.6.0 to v0.6.1 !!!
The easiest way out for you is to download the complete v6.1
thanks, I suspected it was so, I will try to fix it in some way

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All joking aside, my theory is that instead of saving Megan/Melissa from a fire, the MC will be forced to choose between saving Josy/Maya from Quinn/Maya's father.

The game ends with MC and his LI driving past a street corner where a strung out Josy is turning tricks, or Maya is forced by her father to attend a "pray the gay away" conversion camp.
That's just too fucking miserable. :eek:

A better version would be Maya's dad fucks off leaving Josy to suck on the mc's cock while Quinn and Maya each get to suck on one of mc's testicles. Sage could be there to give him a rim job while all this is going on, and Jill can just passionately kiss the mc ('cause you know she's a bit more classy than the others). And Bella can just fuck off too, she's too old and crazy. I think that just about wraps it up nicely. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She's pretty much the perfect girl - petite, beautiful, fun, smart, sexy, and yet she's fucking insecure for some reason. I blame Maya!
Indeed she is, she is seemingly perfect. She is like the coolest chick in the town who is dating with the coolest guy who is the MC. therefore, something will be wrong with her :ROFLMAO: . when her Wallpapers will come out and her background will be Pink, my concern of her being the yandere of the game, will be skyrocket high:ROFLMAO:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
It does seem like the Maya Josy path will never work out, seems more likely to get a Bella Jill poly ending at this point

alen9638

Jan 14, 2021
What's the name of the song used in a scene with Bella and I think the end credits?
It went along like this
"anytime that you speak my name I get a tingle down my spine and I hope you feel the same, one day i'm gonna make you mine"

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
What's the name of the song used in a scene with Bella and I think the end credits?
It went along like this
"anytime that you speak my name I get a tingle down my spine and I hope you feel the same, one day i'm gonna make you mine"
Was not gonna reply but seeing you wrote the lyrics
Hilarious:LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Indeed. although, I wonder what happens if you fail to finish it. What is the point of the mini game if it's gonna be finished anyway. I assume if you fail at classes,
that would eventually somehow affect the ending obviously, but should have some bonus for those who are better at minigames, beside just the bonus renders.
but maybe that would to much work for DPC, to make seperated outcome depending on how peoples do the mansion repair. on the other hand there are probably peoples who keep the pink rose wip ticket, so they need content to.

being a minigame, I don't think it has real consequences.

terminating it successfully will give some secondary rewards, like renders.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Jill, definitely deserve a Spanking for all the teasing and the "Hard to get" play.:ROFLMAO:
I still hope DPC will pull a surprise on us, and Jill will be indeed the :
View attachment 997561
type of girl. and Once you get Her , She will be a sex beast in the bed:ROFLMAO:
I also agree with felicemastronzo , that , Sage and Josy would probably into some spanking:cool:
Ya, after all the blue balls she's given to MC, it'd be nice if one of the first few times they're having sex she turns and goes "I want it in my ass, NOW!" lol. Would be extra hot on such a conservative girl.

Or they go to get naked and she's got a butt plug in already. A pleasant surprise like that would be awesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes