Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Wait, that was real dialogue from game? Jesus man, wtf is wrong with MC?
wait you never got those dialogues?

like the library scene where Jill is talking to Bella about the MC for the 1st time and she says "he does not talk about money and his family wealth all the time like the rest of the people" - if you linger behind you can hear the internal monologue he has "yeah, because if i did i would run out of thing to talk in 5 seconds... it sucks being poor"!

or the option you get when Quinn proposes the restaurant thing and you can answer back to her "only if you`re on the menu!"

the one if you get the throuple thing where you did not pick any of the girls and stay in the floor and they say it looks uncomfortable he just remarks as watching their up skirt "a little bit, but you can`t beat the view!"

or the one from Sage if you abstain from the sex Marathon you get rated a 4 out 5 or in inverse if you did all the girls you get rated a 1 out of 5! basically for every girl you did before cuming on Sage its 1 point less!

there´s like hundreds of little snipets like these all over the game! i think you need to upgrade your version of the game ... my upgraded version is called imagination!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
wait you never got those dialogues?

like the library scene where Jill is talking to Bella about the MC for the 1st time and she says "he does not talk about money and his family wealth all the time like the rest of the people" - if you linger behind you can hear the internal monologue he has "yeah, because if i did i would run out of thing to talk in 5 seconds... it sucks being poor"!

or the option you get when Quinn proposes the restaurant thing and you can answer back to her "only if you`re on the menu!"

the one if you get the throuple thing where you did not pick any of the girls and stay in the floor and they say it looks uncomfortable he just remarks as watching their up skirt "a little bit, but you can`t beat the view!"

or the one from Sage if you abstain from the sex Marathon you get rated a 4 out 5 or in inverse if you did all the girls you get rated a 1 out of 5! basically for every girl you did before cuming on Sage its 1 point less!

there´s like hundreds of little snipets like these all over the game! i think you need to upgrade your version of the game ... my upgraded version is called imagination!
My game has got heaps of patches making the mc more narcissistic. Here's one from ages ago to show how the MC copes with being dumped my M&J.

They will PAY!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
My game has got heaps of patches making the mc more narcissistic. Here's one from ages ago to show how the MC copes with being dumped my M&J.

They will PAY!
Maya: MC... this is my... girlfriend... Josy
MC: Girlfriend?
Josy: Maya?
Maya: Don't worry... this is MC. We're... close
Josy: ...

MC: ... *flashbacks of two threesomes he had earlier that day, sex with Josy and fingering Maya*
MC: You know, I wouldn't mind getting closer to both of you *removes shirt*
Josy: MC what the fuck are you doing?
MC: What? You haven't seen each other in a long time so you probably want to fuck each other's brains out. I'd love to join but I don't mind just watching if you're shy

*Show the Sage/Derek/Bella choice screen*

*orange dialogue doesn't actually exist in the game

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya: MC... this is my... girlfriend... Josy
MC: Girlfriend?
Josy: Maya?
Maya: Don't worry... this is MC. We're... close
Josy: ...

MC: ... *flashbacks of two threesomes he had earlier that day, sex with Josy and fingering Maya*
MC: You know, I wouldn't mind getting closer to both of you *removes shirt*
Josy: MC what the fuck are you doing?
MC: What? You haven't seen each other in a long time so you probably want to fuck each other's brains out. I'd love to join but I don't mind just watching if you're shy

*Show the Sage/Derek/Bella choice screen*

*orange dialogue doesn't actually exist in the game
:ROFLMAO:

That's gold (or should I say orange)!

Turns out the mc's fate was sealed no matter how he reacted.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC didn't force a sex scene with Quinn if you help her, the walkthrough mod does that. Lots of people (who don't have the walkthrough mod installed) have been complaining they can't get that Quinn sex scene. The mc doesn't fuck her if:
  • He's in a relationship with M&J,
  • Quinn doesn't like him,
  • Didn't fuck Quinn on the DIKs roof; or
  • Not DIK afinnity.
Any of the above and no Quinn sex for you.
Count me as one of those people.

It honestly didn't and still doesn't make sense that she only accepts on the DIK path and because of just 2 moment/scene flags; taking her number and fucking her in Ep 4. Yes, there's also the M&J relationship flag which some people said was because she somehow through intuition knows they have a thing, but whether you're with M&J or not and whether you have sex with her in Ep 6 or not, she'll make a reference to Maya being his "soon-to-be girlfriend", so no matter path you're on, she thinks there's something going on between them so why should this stop her on the non-DIK M&J path?

The other thing is that someone playing a Neutral or partly CHICK run can take her number, use all her services, win the cum-petition, have a threesome with her and Riona, stay with Sage and get part of the scene with her in her room, and have sex with her in Ep 4 yet be rejected, whilst someone on a DIK run can take her number, not use any of her services, lose the cum-petition on purpose, not have a threesome with her and Riona, not stay Sage and not have the scene with Quinn in her room, and have sex with her in Ep 4 yet they don't get rejected.

In these scenarios, the outcome doesn't really seem to fit what the player could have done as you'd think that a MC who's done everything they can with Quinn would have their offer of help accepted regardless of Affinity or status since all of these other things can be done with any Affinity and status, so locking it to that here and putting such minimal requirements of prior decisions just doesn't seem right in my opinion.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone!!!!!!
How to cause the toilet accident in the preps party to enter the kitchen
do remember that if you do that you´ll be recognized by 2 preps so if it comes down to a judge you´re screwed because they have proof! not that it matters much since there´s cctv but since the cctv does not prove exactly who started the sprinklers the testimony can bury you!

for every action there will be something to pay, just remember that!

which just reminded me of an interesting concept... the reason why the 1st weeks in a place are amazing... you have no strings attaching you yet but as time progresses you get more and more strings attached so that your actions will reverberate between more people thus limiting your actions! if you tried to do the sex marathon at the end of the year you would not get away with it! yes rhyona you can still pay for her and probably the same for lilly... but how much would Sarah and mel risk if you had a relationship with jade and cheated on her behind her back with Quinn? would they risk it? Also Sage thinks you a silly boy who maybe got it on with Quinn and perhaps Maya but had she known how you basically went trough the entire HOT rooster would she still do it ? maybe, maybe not, depends on how horny she would be! How long till Camilla starts finding her self worth or her line of work starts taking a toll on her emotional balance and she will demand more from you? would she still do you ? i think she would but that is because you would be her boyfriend and she would forgive you anything but there would be resentment!

the Maya Josie thing... after a year i doubt they would still be together but on the choice you made you would gain 1rp and loose 5rp with the other since they would already be fighting to the second and the millimetre on how much cock of the MC they each had!

interesting concept on how being ignorant does indeed makes you happy! ofc it will also end with Tommy Derek Rusty and JB kicking your ass for screwing their sisters but hey firm tits and nice asses are worth a kick to the chin, yes i made that trade off and i would do it again was i 20 years old!

Sage perspective... she been dating an asshole who does not do her ass for around 3 maybe 4 years, she´s extremely emotional vulnerable, that asshole is breaking up with her, her abandonment issues flare up, when she can not handle emotions well as she described! dudes i don´t know how to inform you of this but... Sage raped the MC, her sexual frustration and her inability to process feelings turned her into a rapist!

she gets aroused with almost being caught in the act that may indicate impulse control issues...

although her inability to process feelings is also behind her ability to separate the party world and the study world even when 90% of the people she hangs around with share that with her, then there´s the restaurant business where yes Rhyona and Quinn do it willingly but she can`t connect to what the other girls would feel about it, she lacks empathy, only one kind of person can do that! She is a fucking SOCIOPATH. i found the big bad meany in game...

that is why she can`t move on, its not a slight to her honor she feels it as an attack on herself, oh boy that girl got abandonment issues and daddy problems to go over the top crazy 10 times over...

just replayed Al and the entire psychiatrists speech came back...Sage will set the world on fire before she allows it to hurt her even more... at least there´s no narcissistic tendencies and she has great tits so not everything is bad!

I do wonder DPC and his gingers being all crazy... must be some heartbreaking story in there somewhere, not that i mind inspiration comes from pain

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
so i have legit question/concern, i downloaded and played this game about a year ago, had a perfect chick/dik ratio near the end of the game to get my perfect outcome i wanted as well as 100% every minigame and hidden item but for some reason all my collectables and bonus gallery images bugged out as if i missed all hidden items and failed or missed all minigames and reloading the save wouldnt help, i would have to restart from the beginning from scratch redoing everything just for bonus images that shouldnt have been disappearing, can anyone clarify if this is fixed before i put hours days weeks into this game again, i really want to 100% it but i just cant stand the thought of trying and getting near the end and having that happen again

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agree 100%. Sometimes blatant, sometimes subtle, but always emotive. Now if DPC could just fix Jill’s smile!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, add a little more raccoon makeup and oddly this works for me. :love:

I know that probably not everyone will feel this way, but the way I see it, he gets under her skin by 1. not taking her bullshit, and 2. actually showing that he cares about her.

From what I learnt in life, if you meet someone who is not used to someone caring about them, showing strength of character with even a little genuine kindness can be enough to make them become drawn to you.

I think given what we know from Quinn's backstory, even the little bit of caring you have shown is probably enough to make her care about MC.

And it also helps that MC is a pervert. She likes that about you haha.
I heard a character in a movie say, "if you treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady you'll never go wrong with women," or something to that effect. The whore like a lady part likely applies to Quinn. I doubt she's ever been shown any kindness (partly due to her upbringing and partly due to her attitude which pushes most people away) so when MC pushes past her attitude and shows her kindness, she's drawn to him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It honestly didn't and still doesn't make sense that she only accepts on the DIK path and because of just 2 moment/scene flags; taking her number and fucking her in Ep 4. Yes, there's also the M&J relationship flag which some people said was because she somehow through intuition knows they have a thing, but whether you're with M&J or not and whether you have sex with her in Ep 6 or not, she'll make a reference to Maya being his "soon-to-be girlfriend"so no matter path you're, she think there's something going on between them so why should this stop her on the non-DIK M&J path?

The other thing is that someone playing a Neutral or partly CHICK run can take her number, use all her services, win the cum-petition, have a threesome with her and Riona, stay with Sage and get part of the scene with her in her room, and have sex with her in Ep 4 yet be rejected, whilst someone on a DIK run can take her number, not use any of her services, lose the cum-petition on purpose, not have a threesome with her and Riona, not stay Sage and not have the scene with Quinn in her room, and have sex with her in Ep 4 yet they don't get rejected.

In these scenarios, the outcome doesn't really seem to fit what the player could have done as you'd think that a MC who's done everything they can with Quinn would have their offer of help accepted regardless of Affinity or status since all of these other things can be done with any Affinity and status, so locking it to that here and putting such minimal requirements of prior decisions just doesn't seem right in my opinion.

it is absolutely not clear how being in the trouple can be an obstacle for Quinn.

let's start from the fact that Quinn can't know, in fact nobody knows except the participants and Derek. but even if she knew why would that stop her? indeed it would be one more reason, the fact that MC was the Ken doll of the barbie Maya has always been something that has amused her ..

I continue to see the strong will to mark the path, in my opinion, canon with M + J compared to the others

Jade, Cathe and Quinn are on the other path, they are the consolation prize

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

It honestly didn't and still doesn't make sense that she only accepts on the DIK path and because of just 2 moment/scene flags; taking her number and fucking her in Ep 4. Yes, there's also the M&J relationship flag which some people said was because she somehow through intuition knows they have a thing, but whether you're with M&J or not and whether you have sex with her in Ep 6 or not, she'll make a reference to Maya being his "soon-to-be girlfriend"so no matter path you're, she think there's something going on between them so why should this stop her on the non-DIK M&J path?

Hmm you really did take that Quinn rejection hard in Ch.6, didn't you! Seriously though I've seen you argue this a few times and you do make some good points about Quinn rejecting MC's help even if the interactions with her would suggest otherwise. Previously I've disagreed with you, because I do think affinity/status is a key mechanic and kind of affects the way Quinn (and other characters) relate to the MC in important ways, and that Quinn prefers the DIK personality, so I view it as a necessary condition. But seeing you lay out the opposite, above - i.e. that you could really avoid a lot of key Quinn interactions and still have her accept your help if only you're on the DIK path - has made me think you might be onto something. I guess my suggested fix though would be that both DIK affinity AND all the Quinn interactions should be necessary to have her accept MC's help, rather than make either sufficient on their own.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020

It honestly didn't and still doesn't make sense that she only accepts on the DIK path and because of just 2 moment/scene flags; taking her number and fucking her in Ep 4. Yes, there's also the M&J relationship flag which some people said was because she somehow through intuition knows they have a thing, but whether you're with M&J or not and whether you have sex with her in Ep 6 or not, she'll make a reference to Maya being his "soon-to-be girlfriend", so no matter path you're on, she thinks there's something going on between them so why should this stop her on the non-DIK M&J path?

Perhaps the mistake is considering what happens with Quinn in episode 6 as something consequential to the previous choices. Maybe it is to be seen as something that will instead have consequences in the future for which having Dik status or Chick status becomes fundamental.
I'm probably saying a bullshit, but maybe having sex with Quinn puts some sort of important line on what was before and what will be next. And it can also be seen in the next scene, when around the table with Sage she herself pushes a chair to make the protagonist feel, showing a side of herself that we have never seen before.
I don't know if I've made myself clear. I meant: rather than looking into the past of actions taken, perhaps helping Quinn is a key to opening up a whole range of future scenarios. A kind of "no turning back" thing.

I heard a character in a movie say, "if you treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady you'll never go wrong with women," or something to that effect. The whore like a lady part likely applies to Quinn. I doubt she's ever been shown any kindness (partly due to her upbringing and partly due to her attitude which pushes most people away) so when MC pushes past her attitude and shows her kindness, she's drawn to him.
That's what it seemed to me too.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
it is absolutely not clear how being in the trouple can be an obstacle for Quinn.

let's start from the fact that Quinn can't know, in fact nobody knows except the participants and Derek. but even if she knew why would that stop her? indeed it would be one more reason, the fact that MC was the Ken doll of the barbie Maya has always been something that has amused her ..

I continue to see the strong will to mark the path, in my opinion, canon with M + J compared to the others

Jade, Cathe and Quinn are on the other path, they are the consolation prize
If that's the consolation prize I'm gonna lose on purpose

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes