Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Better get used to the waiting. If he's telling the truth in his Q&A DPC's going to be publishing this game for the next six or seven years.
Is this for real? I am aware of the 14-20 episode estimated length. But even if there are finally 20 episodes, at an average 3 new episodes for year, that would take 4-5 years from now on.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Is this for real? I am aware of the 14-20 episode estimated length. But even if there are finally 20 episodes, at an average 3 new episodes for year, that would take 4-5 years from now on.
He's making prob 50k a month or something, he's gonna milk this cow for as long as he can, taking a page from ICSTOR, hell he's probably ICSTOR's step bro

E. Okay okay I take it back.
Sorry Holy Bacchus

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
He's making prob 50k a month or something, he's gonna milk this cow for as long as he can, taking a page from ICSTOR, hell he's probably ICSTOR's step bro
Then there is no way I am going to wait till the game is totally finished to resume my gameplay. I will have to play it as new episodes get released. It will be a little bit annoying to cope with my appetite for the game though. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Then there is no way I am going to wait till the game is totally finished to resume my gameplay. I will have to play it as new episodes get released. It will be a little bit annoying to cope with my appetite for the game though. :ROFLMAO:
Yeh I kinda regret finding this game this early lol. I was happy with my 'corruption trainer' games and then I kept seeing characters from 'badik' in peoples signatures.

Reactions: Jumbi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick maths based on presumption Ep 7 releases in April:
  • Average dev time per episode = 4-5 months
  • Possible remaining episodes = 13
  • Taking the longest dev time of 5 months: 5x13 = 65 months (5 years, 5 months) = September 2026.
Additionally, at the end of each 4 episode season, DPC will work on the Steam release which, for the 1st season, took them almost a month, so adding 1 month for season 2, 3, and 4, it could be completed in December 2026 or January/February 2027 if it goes for 20 episodes.

DPC may have their issues, but comparing them to ICSTOR who hasn't released any updates for well over a year, still takes Patreon money, and doesn't communicate with their patrons and fans, is really an unwarranted insult to DPC.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
His average delivery time for an episode seem's to be 5 month's now, mostly because he's making them bigger each time. Rather DPC will start making smaller episode's seems unlikely, but who knows?

Reactions: Jumbi

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In terms of backstory, I hope we might get a bit more of M&J's after the Dad's visit. I'm interested to know a bit more aobout the how and when of him finding out and what went with that all separation they were going through, specifically how long it went on for. To be at the point they were at when this game started, I reckon this would have had to have been going on for months.

In terms of Affinity putting these blocks up, I do think that it's not the best system because it often seems to negate what would seem like plausible opportunities for the player based on the sum total of their actions with certain characters and can sometimes remove an element of choice that you feel you should have in certain situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm trying to be, only because I hope that this time they'll stick to the unwritten principle of adult VNs that characters you enter a relationship with should be characters you can end the game with.

:rolleyes:

So far, it's the only shot. It's probably not likely there will be another, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.
If you're going to quote my post, then do just that, quote it. If you want to comment on it, feel free. But don't falsify something under my name again.

If you actually bothered to read the post you might learn something that would help you to dispel one of your numerous delusions.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you're going to quote my post, then do just that, quote it. If you want to comment on it, feel free. But don't falsify something under my name again.

If you actually bothered to read the post you might learn something that would help you to dispel one of your numerous delusions.
I did comment on it, and I didn't "falsify" it, just summarised it. ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Only if you go 100%. You can be about 75-80% CHICK and still get a lot of sexy action with lots of girls.
Was talking about the married/milf women. Going Jose/Mayan takes away Jade/Cathy. Going Jill takes away Nicole/Sandy.

Though when I made that post I forgot Sandy and Envy, so it's more like 4/5. Soon to be 5/5, because soon the choice will come between Bella and Jill.

His average delivery time for an episode seem's to be 5 month's now, mostly because he's making them bigger each time. Rather DPC will start making smaller episode's seems unlikely, but who knows?
Why would he do that though? I'll take large updates twice a year over tiny updates every few weeks that after 6 months adds up to half an update from Pinkcakes.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Was talking about the married/milf women. Going Jose/Mayan takes away Jade/Cathy. Going Jill takes away Nicole/Sandy.

Though when I made that post I forgot Sandy and Envy, so it's more like 4/5. Soon to be 5/5, because soon the choice will come between Bella and Jill.

Why would he do that though? I'll take large updates twice a year over tiny updates every few weeks that after 6 months adds up to half an update from Pinkcakes.
I prefer large updates to games myself, but I also like to see them completed in something under a decade (slight exaggeration).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes