Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Damn when I first saw that arm wrestling pic I thought caleb's neck tattoo was an earring and his pants+carpet made him look like he was wearing a skirt. I was like 'why does he look so feminine' for a second.
To use your signature quote..."does he look like a bitch?"
Well, yeah kinda!

Reactions: WhamBamKam

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
A simple hearted dope that will sleep with your gf lol. When Chad showed Dawe the pictures of Arieth, he was cautiously looking over Dawes shoulder hoping he wasn't in any of them haha.
Well, as someone playing for Bella/Sage, I have no worry of that. They'll tie his nuts into a bow if he tries anything with them.

Reactions: Casmyr

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is the black guy new? I don't remember seeing him before. One more jock to beat up.

Caleb a beast though, can't wait for round 2.
Black guy started appearing from Ep5. Looks new since he wasn't there during the cumpetition dildo throwing or when Chad was showing Dawe the pictures

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Just ticking off all the fetish boxes with Jill, are we? Lmao.
She must know many things
846994_625b4f4d0e118907524787a237c56e8e.png
Once you fuck with her, all routes are automatically blocked because the MC won't want another pussy in his life other than hers

The horse has hopefully prepared her for the DIK MC. If not she might have to sit out a few episodes to recover.
A double penetration with the horse included :KEK:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
She must know many things
View attachment 1026513
Once you fuck with her, all routes are automatically blocked because the MC won't want another pussy in his life other than hers

A double penetration with the horse included :KEK:
You know, that close up has that devilish brothel madame look to it. Blink and she'll be in bdsm gear whipping midgets and lathering you up in honey scented coconut oil.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was going through BAD subreddit and i found a post about what will happen in ep 7. I think it's pretty accurate. I am pasting that here( it is pretty fucking long ).

:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man this was awesome for read. I'm starting to suspect that you are DPC, who made a new account to lurk around here. :LOL:

Reactions: Razrback16

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yeh I kinda regret finding this game this early lol. I was happy with my 'corruption trainer' games and then I kept seeing characters from 'badik' in peoples signatures.
Exactly! I came across this game after I saw a signature of the game portraying Sage having sex.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes