Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's not. If anything it's a red herring, but really it's just people putting pieces together that aren't there because so many games have incest and they think, "why not this one too?"

But it won't have it, and that's that.
Doesn't have to be a red herring or incest, there's nothing to stop DPC from making her his aunt and pretty much destroying any and all routes with her if thats what he wanted to do but yeah he would royally piss off a lot of the Jill fans if he did that.

We know what happened in AL tho so i wouldn't put anything past DPC at this point lol.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Doesn't have to be a red herring or incest, there's nothing to stop DPC from making her his aunt and pretty much destroying any and all routes with her if thats what he wanted to do but yeah he would royally piss off a lot of the Jill fans if he did that.

We know what happened in AL tho so i wouldn't put anything past DPC at this point lol.
He's said it's not a kink he's interested in, so he's pretty much confirmed he won't do it in any capacity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope that DPC gives us for a happy ending for the poly relationship. I just like Josy, Maya and MC.

On the other hand, DPC has probably added another lesbian and I don't think anyone has noticed yet. Which then could be a good alternate ending for Maya.

Rhiona mentioned after the balcony sex scene that they didn't have a climax and actually only get one when she does it herself. She makes out with Quinn a lot.

Of course, it could also be that my translator got it completely wrong again.

Riona would be the most camouflaged lesbian in history ... she could teach her tricks to Maya, her father would not suspect anything

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I just found the original post from reddit. It's just a fan fantasy (theory). Thank God.

Yeah i stopped reading when he said "Bella will have shower sex scene". You ain't having sex with Bella for a LONG time. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
All I want out of this game is a chance for the MC to "Declare Love" for Jill. That's all I want. No one else. On my current Jill run (waiting for S2 from Steam) I didn't do anything with anyone else (that Bella library scene after the date makes me very nervous though) and I just want an honest, true chance with Jill.

Those eyes. Those wonderful eyes. :love:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Other than the timeline being all messed up. Unless Jill is years older than what we suspect she is, or Neil lied about when his wife died, it's impossible for MC's mother and Jill's sister to be the same person.

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah i stopped reading when he said "Bella will have shower sex scene". You ain't having sex with Bella for a LONG time. :ROFLMAO:
I think it'll be the climax of the episode (the 7th or, more probably, the 8th). For this reason it has to be at the end of the episode. Obviously it'll be the same also for Jill but we need to wait a little (a lot of waiting)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know what you guys think, but I like Jill the most. Just finished the 6th episode and really looking forward to the new updates. Thank you DrPinkCake for the awesome storys!
I have just completed one run and as a massive dick, so I guess that is why my relationship with her has not been that memorable, but she seems damn good in more than one aspect, I give you that.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I have just completed one run and as a massive dick, so I guess that is why my relationship with her has not been that memorable, but she seems damn good in more than one aspect, I give you that.
Share with us your playthrough friendo, did you try dating Jill or tell her that you won't be any good for her after the tennis game. Which girls did you go after?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Preparty was lit! Caleb went 6-0 on our asses.
#ArmWrestling #Alphas
View attachment 1026444
That is just a little too much bald white male in a college frat for comfort.. maybe my history has biased me here.
Well as the saying goes "you can't have everything in life" but for everything else we have scrappy
Indeed. That dude does so much for the VN community that I'm surprised he doesn't have a subscriber count akin to DPC's.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
All I want out of this game is a chance for the MC to "Declare Love" for Jill. That's all I want. No one else. On my current Jill run (waiting for S2 from Steam) I didn't do anything with anyone else (that Bella library scene after the date makes me very nervous though) and I just want an honest, true chance with Jill.

Those eyes. Those wonderful eyes. :love:
I think he technically has, he confessed to falling for her in episode 6. But a proper 'I love you' should hopefully come soon ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes