Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Share with us your playthrough friendo, did you try dating Jill or tell her that you won't be any good for her after the tennis game. Which girls did you go after?
Can you believe that I cannot recall exactly? I know that I tried the route of telling her that I was not a good match for her, but I cannot be sure if that is the path I finally took or not. Because I very much abuse of quick saving just before choosing which path to take with a girl (when I feel that taking one or another makes a real difference, that is). Then I try both options and after that I take the one that I feel it is the best at that moment. All this playing with the possible routes is somewhat messy, so it is no wonder that I get lost from time to time.

But I can tell you this. I kissed her at the end of the event where we played tennis against each other. I also made out with her at Bella's place after I came back from riding Cathy home. And I chose to care for ill Sage instead of celebrating my birthday with Jill (just because I felt that was the correct thing to do, taking into consideration that I had had sex with Sage more than once and that she asked for my help before Jill appeared by the DIK's mansion).

To be honest, this first playthrough my MC has been having sex with any girl when the chance presented itself. It does not look like a good way to set a serious romantic relationship with anyone, don't you agree?

I have just started a new playthrough. I am still in episode 1. But this time it will be much more balanced because I will take any decision based on the protagonist's background and my own views and preferences.

I said this once, but I do not mind to repeat it: Maya is my girl. I hope the MC (what does MC stand for? Male character?) will be given the chance to end up with her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I like Jill I hope she isn't the aunt
But when mc told Jill about his mother's dairy Jill told him about her dead sisters insurance money
Now that is suspicious :unsure:
Doesn't have to be a red herring or incest, there's nothing to stop DPC from making her his aunt and pretty much destroying any and all routes with her if thats what he wanted to do but yeah he would royally piss off a lot of the Jill fans if he did that.

We know what happened in AL tho so i wouldn't put anything past DPC at this point lol.
Other than the timeline being all messed up. Unless Jill is years older than what we suspect she is, or Neil lied about when his wife died, it's impossible for MC's mother and Jill's sister to be the same person.
Evidence that Jill is not the MC's aunt.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Nistona I'd watch movies with Maya any day of the week. MC - main character.

I had to follow the guide to get all the scenes with Maya, had to replay the second episode once or twice because i was too chick.

Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You have to be on a Jill path and choose to flirt with her at the blacksmith (and she has to accept it). Just when it looks like it's gonna start getting hot and heavy Tybalt comes outta nowhere with his fucking horse head. The mc can't even score with Jill in his imagination without Tybbles cockblocking him!
Thanks!

Reactions: shazba

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Nistona I'd watch movies with Maya any day of the week. MC - main character.

I had to follow the guide to get all the scenes with Maya, had to replay the second episode once or twice because i was too chick.
That guide you mention is the official walkthrough or the unofficial (Fan walkthrough), both linked in the OP? I will sure follow the guide to open as many scenes as possible, but not for this playthrough.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That guide you mention is the official walkthrough or the unofficial (Fan walkthrough), both linked in the OP? I will sure follow the guide to open as many scenes as possible, but not for this playthrough.
I used the official walk through but only because I've played through a ton of times.

Reactions: Jumbi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
MC. Main character. Master cocksmith. Mr. Chump. Miserable cunt. Take your pick, it's all the same. Well, sometimes. The last one in the list there doesn't usually describe a DPC MC, but there are games where it's completely valid.
How about "Master Cucker". The MC in BaDIK has been cucking quite a few people:
  • Chad - Before he broke up with Sage, even if he wasn't tapping that ass.
  • Dawe - Isn't sexting considered cheating too? Arieth and the mc were sending some rather suggestive texts to each other, (dick pics and suggestions that she see a doctor...)
  • Derek - Sorry bro, Ashley just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (or is that right place at the right time...)
  • James - Assuming Bella hasn't chopped him up into little pieces in the locked room, in which case being cucked is the least of his concerns!
  • Josy - Before they formed the throuple, MC and Maya were getting pretty close, like cock in mouth close...
  • Magnar - Ok, maybe finger fucking Sally in a game of DnG doesn't get to make the list, but it's only a matter of time...
  • Maya - Before they formed the throuple Josy was riding that MC meatpole - coitus interruptus doesn't invalidate the cucking!
  • Steven - He shouldn't have neglected Jade.
  • Tommy - Does cumming on Heather's tits count, or her playing with her self watching the mc getting a blowjob? I'm counting it!
  • Tybalt - He think's Jill is his in his deluded mind, stick to your watermelon my friend...
  • Vinny - We all know he's got a thing for Quinn.
And yes, that scene on Tybalt's bed with the watermelon, that counts too!

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Besides its not like that coward DPC would show his face around these parts because this board hurt his fweelings

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I used the official walk through but only because I've played through a ton of times.
Yes, that sounds right. I will make quite a few playthroughs trying different paths for myself before following any guide.

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
New to the game. Just reached EP4. Can anyone tell me without spoilers will Quinn be available as love interest?
The "real" love interests are Maya, Josy, Sage, Bella, and Jill. Like the other girls, you can bang Quinn and have moments with her, but she's technically not a love interest. Also, everyone knows the TrueGigaBrainSupreme Love Interest is Karen Rebecca Johnson.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
The "real" love interests are Maya, Josy, Sage, Bella, and Jill. Like the other girls, you can bang Quinn and have moments with her, but she's technically not a love interest. Also, everyone knows the TrueGigaBrainSupreme Love Interest is Karen Rebecca Johnson.
:( Oh, that sucks but thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes