Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
lol you make me not want to play Acting Lessons even more
every time someone mentions the names Megan or Leah my brain just blanks
There are some really good things with AL, like the best friend character Liam (that's his name if i recall correctly?) is considered by many to be the best "bro/friend" character in any game on this site. Leah was also another character that was unique, love her or hate her we had never really seen that type of character done before, especially one like that that actually got a love route / real ending (obviously you probably didn't understand any of what i just said regarding Leah if you haven't played AL yet but it will make sense once you do).

AL had a ton of drama which is why people assume that this game will eventually head down that road as well. The stuff going on with Maya, her father and Quinn is childs play compared to what DPC has in store for us. Most people like me are expecting it to really start ramping up once the Bella drama starts rolling in and i'm almost 100% certain Bella is going to be the catalyst for this entire game going to shit drama wise.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Bruh, somethings up with your head if you think that might work out....but honestly I like it

edit: I have not read those discussions you mentioned nor have I finished the current update. I just think Quinns a big C and doesn't deserve any type of I don't know what to call it, any way to bring her into the light..(IDFK) with the shits she's done. But you might know more about her than I do honestly
Its funny because I don't really like her all that much either. My MC stays away from her as much as possible. I dunno why I even want her to get a happy ending like that. :unsure:

And its just the general talk about her in this thread, really. Makes you think on her circumstances, her past, her goal, etc. When theorycrafting where DPC will take the story.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think he technically has, he confessed to falling for her in episode 6. But a proper 'I love you' should hopefully come soon ;)
I've only played up to S1 E4 on Steam as a massive CHICK and completely devoted to Jill. But I am very happy to hear that at least something along the Jill love confession happens soon.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's just a girl the mc can fuck that isn't gonna lead anywhere long term. Probably the definition of a side chick.

Some of the other side chicks have a stronger relationship with the mc or seem to be more important to the story, but that doesn't discount Cammy altogether. Here's my ranking of most to least significant side chicks (kinda weighted by the relationship with the MC and their involvement in the story):
  1. Quinn: Unarguably the most significant side chick. Been interacting with the MC for quite a while. Seriously involved in the plot. Can pursue a side relationship.
  2. Jade: Involved in some significant side scenes and possible side plot (with Burke). Can pursue a side relationship.
  3. Nicole: Involved in some significant side scenes. Can pursue a side relationship. Arguably has the hottest scene in the whole game! :sneaky:
  4. Riona: A few significant side scenes but also she's important to the plot in that she's Quinn's right hand girl.
  5. Cathy: Prominent character (i.e. teacher and Cathy cluck obviously involves her). Could pursue for a while but died off after season 5...
  6. Mel: Maybe related to the Sage/Chad breakup plot, otherwise just a few side scenes.
  7. Sarah: Just a few side scenes. She does seem to like the MC but she keeps asking for fucking money! :mad:
  8. Lily: Some side scenes, feels like she's going to become more significant in time.
  9. Camila: A few side scenes but not much relevance to the plot.
  10. Mona: Less significant than Camila, except perhaps her whole "quitting" scene could become big...
  11. Ashley: Minor side scene. Significant mainly in that Derek was getting close to her.
  12. Zoe: They used to be something, will she come back to the story?
  13. Rose: Minor side scenes but not significant other than she's the MC's doppleganger.
  14. Arieth: No significant relations with the MC yet, but she's significant in that she is single-handedly bringing the DIKs and the HOTs together. Plus she is a major source of comic relief.
  15. Sally: Not significant other than she's Magnar's girl. Possible future potential.
  16. Heather: Not significant other than she's Tommy's girl. There is a relationship there though, one of contempt unfortunately. Possible future potential.
  17. Elena: She doesn't seem interested in the mc. We do get to see her fucking a lot...
  18. Brandi: Not significant at all unfortunately. She's the only Pink Rose girl the mc hasn't had much to do with (other than the lap dance etc.)
And to graphically represent it (note these aren't actually my preferences, just my assessment of significance in MC's life and the game as a whole):

View attachment 1027415

Mona is more important than Camilla though

if you put any other HOT in almost every scene instead of Camilla, practically nothing changes.

While Mona has her storyline that isn't said to be closed, will Sage make at least one phone call to her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Its funny because I don't really like her all that much either. My MC stays away from her as much as possible. I dunno why I even want her to get a happy ending like that. :unsure:

And its just the general talk about her in this thread, really. Makes you think on her circumstances, her past, her goal, etc. When theorycrafting where DPC will take the story.
Aww okay, I'm not gonna lie though I really don't like her but there was a moment or two in my playthrough when I was like, damn maybe she needs to do this or damn I kind of feel bad and don't fully understand..idk

just read a few lines and can tell shit gets hot in here

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You mean the anal prolapse event, a.k.a. weightlifting competition? Could be. :unsure:

If you're on the M&J path, I think it could fall apart if decisions like the one in Ep 5 matter. The walkthrough mentions both a "Josy centric" and "Maya centric" path, so it could be that there will be decisions along the way that might count towards prioritising one over the over and this might lead to one of the girls feeling like the 3rd wheel as the other 2 build a stronger relationship. But, if you can balance these decisions by making an equal number of choices in favour of both, then hopefully that won't happen because the MC has given each of them a fair share of his time and neither feels left out.

On the non-M&J path, I feel like there will be moments that you won't get with them that you would otherwise get on the M&J path, and that these will be crucial moments in establishing the MC as a strong pillar within the throuple, someone who can offer them a level of support and care that they otherwise don't get when it's just the 2 of them. This will lead Josy and Maya back to where they were before the MC entered their lives and they will have more arguments and fights which will lead both of them, individually, to want to seek solace with the MC and thus open potential solo routes.

He can because he could have also finished his pledge week, same as the MC and Derek, hence why he now has the jacket.

when we read in the guide "Maya Centric" and "Josy Centric" we all shivered ... it could mean anything and everything.

looking back, the most prophetic scene could be the one immediately after the big decision in chapter 4. when MC can decide who to sleep with or whether to pity them sleeping on the floor.

imagining the scene, with a minimum of realism, the choice to sleep with only one of the two is incredibly cruel (for the other ..). the real representation of their nightmare of being left out of the relationship ...

Reactions: dalli_x

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
There are some really good things with AL, like the best friend character Liam (that's his name if i recall correctly?) is considered by many to be the best "bro/friend" character in any game on this
I'm probably in the minority but I was more invested in Liam's arc than Megan or Melissa's haha.

if you put any other HOT in almost every scene instead of Camilla, practically nothing changes.
Except for the fact that it would mean less screen time for the hottest side girl;)

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
:( Oh, that sucks but thanks.
When it comes to Quinn my advice would be not to get too hung up on the technical distinction between LI and side girl. Without spoiling it for you, arguably her story gets richer and more engaging than many of the actual LIs, and if you're a fan of hers I don't think you'll be disappointed by the end of Ch.6.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm probably in the minority but I was more invested in Liam's arc than Megan or Melissa's haha.

Except for the fact that it would mean less screen time for the hottest side girl;)
each has its own.;)

but Camilla for now is the "sex break", it's not that she has all this characterization

and having had so much time (and some good scenes too) is a shame

Reactions: WhamBamKam

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
lol you make me not want to play Acting Lessons even more
every time someone mentions the names Megan or Leah my brain just blanks
There are some really good things with AL, like the best friend character Liam (that's his name if i recall correctly?) is considered by many to be the best "bro/friend" character in any game on this site. Leah was also another character that was unique, love her or hate her we had never really seen that type of character done before, especially one like that that actually got a love route / real ending (obviously you probably didn't understand any of what i just said regarding Leah if you haven't played AL yet but it will make sense once you do).

AL had a ton of drama which is why people assume that this game will eventually head down that road as well. Most people like me are expecting it to really start ramping up once the Bella drama starts rolling in, i'm almost 100% certain Bella is going to be the trigger for this entire game going to shit drama wise.
When it comes to Acting Lessons, if you're going to take it too seriously, then don't play it.

The game has some tragic elements that truly upset and even enraged a lot of people. They obviously took the game way too seriously.

When you watch a movie, does it take you days to get over an unhappy ending? If so, then don't play AL because it'll be worse, you'll feel that it's happening to you rather than to some character on TV.

Of course, if you're like the rest of humanity, you'll get over it, it's just a game. A game with 2,574 positive reviews on Steam vs 85 negative reviews...

Mona is more important than Camilla though

While Mona has her storyline that isn't said to be closed, will Sage make at least one phone call to her?
While Mona's situation with the tuition, and then leaving the college altogether is significant to the story, as far as a side chick to the MC, she's only had sex with him once and it was more as a fun thing with Cammy that due to wanting the mc specifically.

With Cammy, she saw the MC's cock through the glory hole and got a deep ass fucking from him right away. Then it was her peeking on him in the toilets when he was giving them his underwear that led to more fun times for all. Then during the prep's party when she help him avoid the gaze of Tybalt (or was it just one of the other the preps?) she was totally up for the second kiss and definitely wanted the serious fucking that was to follow. She also told him outright that she thinks he's hot.

All that combined, I'm definitely ranking her higher than Mona as a side chick. :sneaky:

Second hottest (you forgot Nicole! :sneaky:), but still a strong argument! (y)

Bruh, somethings up with your head if you think that might work out....but honestly I like it

edit: I have not read those discussions you mentioned nor have I finished the current update. I just think Quinns a big C and doesn't deserve any type of I don't know what to call it, any way to bring her into the light..(IDFK) with the shits she's done. But you might know more about her than I do honestly

For those who are not yet aboard that derailed love train named Quinn, may I redirect you to the visual summary of the MC slowly breaking down that tough exterior she uses to shield that fragile heart of hers:

She's just a old fashioned girl waiting to be loved.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think we all can agree that side girls > main girls.
probably true, but only because the side girls don't have all that baggage of emotional thrills and personal problems that allow them to be much more direct and crystalline in communication

only Quinn straddles the two categories in this aspect, much more direct than LIs, but still with some secrets.

the most trivial example:
Cathe: free, available, no real obstacles
Jade: Married but in an unhappy marriage, available
Bella: Married but in an unclear situation, relationship full of guilt and best friend of another LI

who's the one chosen as the MILF of the game?

ops ..

I forgot Nichole / Envy, also her without any apparent obstacle to the relationship (her son could be a problem in the long run, which as players we don't care much ...)

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That very post is what got me thinking of her as something beyond a plot point.
To give her such agency within the game, but not make her a love interest, tells me she's gonna die. Of course there will be less impact for players that have been actively avoiding her, she'll just be a casualty of the drug trade or something, but for players who are holding out for DPC to flick the LI switch, elevating her to that much desired status, it's gonna be a kick in the goolies.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
To give her such agency within the game, but not make her a love interest, tells me she's gonna die. Of course there will be less impact for players that have been actively avoiding her, she'll just be a casualty of the drug trade or something, but for players who are holding out for DPC to flick the LI switch, elevating her to that much desired status, it's gonna be a kick in the goolies.
Maaaaan. If she dies. But Vinny and Rox just go to jail or some shit, I'll... I'll send a stern letter to DPC on discord and get banned.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes