shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One thing i was considering is that people assume Mona is leaving but what about if she is just changing rooms from the dorm to the HOT house? Or even went home to go and pick more stuff ? she did got accepted into a sorority, she is the 2nd daughter of Sage and depending on whom she bunkers with she might have just decided that she wants to claim her place as fast as possible to avoid Quinn or Rhyona or wants to stick it with someone cool like Sage!

and when the break up comes she becomes the HOT Vp when Quinn leaves to create the new sorority the HOE`s !
I've said this heaps of times and I don't know why you guys don't listen! She's on her way to her new dorm room at the DIKs' library.

:p

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
To give her such agency within the game, but not make her a love interest, tells me she's gonna die. Of course there will be less impact for players that have been actively avoiding her, she'll just be a casualty of the drug trade or something, but for players who are holding out for DPC to flick the LI switch, elevating her to that much desired status, it's gonna be a kick in the goolies.
You know, after reading last Q&A I'm more inclined towards believing there's gonna be no victims in BaDIK after all. DPC explicitly said he wanted to show he could do another kind of game so as Holy Baccus use to say he clearly doesn't want to look like a one trick pony. Killing a certain character (especially after letting the player to be romancely and sexually involved with her) would do exactly that so I'm choosing to change my initial view on the subject. I'd still think we're going to see some bad endings for some characters but we're not going to live again a mourning process like in AL. We'll see in 2027 though

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Any new Renders? Any new wallpapers?.......................after jan-end.
I haven't been to this thread for a long time. So much is happening here. I had appreciate if someone would help me with what I asked above.

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
You know, after reading last Q&A I'm more inclined towards believing there's gonna be no victims in BaDIK after all. DPC explicitly said he wanted to show he could do another kind of game so as Holy Baccus use to say he clearly doesn't want to look like a one trick pony. Killing a certain character (especially after letting the player to be romancely and sexually involved with her) would do exactly that so I'm choosing to change my initial view on the subject. I'd still think we're going to see some bad endings for some characters but we're not going to live again a mourning process like in AL. We'll see in 2027 though
If DPC has those thoughts in mind then I think it's safe to assume nothing extreme is going to happen? Jail time maybe but no deaths. Wanting not to be a one trick pony makes perfect sense.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If DPC has those thoughts in mind then I think it's safe to assume nothing extreme is going to happen? Jail time maybe but no deaths. Wanting not to be a one trick pony makes perfect sense.
I don't know if I would go that far. Imo, all that really means is he won't do a shock death the way he did Melissa/Megan or blindside us with the villain. He can still do extreme shit, but he'll just set it up better. Lead into it with a proper narrative. And we can already see that in how he's treating the Quinn plotline and Vinny. Proper set up over episodes.

I think the love interests are safe from death, since doing that again WOULD label him as "the guy who kills the love interest", which he doesn't want. But there's a whole scale of really bad shit that could happen before death.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
lol you make me not want to play Acting Lessons even more
every time someone mentions the names Megan or Leah my brain just blanks
You should give it a try while waiting for the next update
it's worth giving a shot
A lot of us faced this demon on our own
you'll be fine don't worry

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
To give her such agency within the game, but not make her a love interest, tells me she's gonna die. Of course there will be less impact for players that have been actively avoiding her, she'll just be a casualty of the drug trade or something, but for players who are holding out for DPC to flick the LI switch, elevating her to that much desired status, it's gonna be a kick in the goolies.
I see your reasoning, but hope you're wrong about her dying! Or at least that there's a way of saving her with the right choices. To me, the fact that the scene with her in Ch.6 is only available if you've made certain choices suggests there is already a branching in how her story might develop. i.e. the Quinn that didn't accept the MC's help that night is potentially set on a different course to the Quinn that did.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have to agree with you there.
IN EP4 and 5 has more very much about the feelings of Josy to MC ehrfahren. It actually started with the dildo game scene and the subsequent kiss of Josy and MC. Then at the big decision whether poly relationship or not. First, Maya kissed the MC. The decision in the dormitory. Who wants the poly relationship could not make any other choice than sleeping on the floor.

In EP5 the choices were really hard. I saw both scenes logically and both were great. When I looked in the walkthrough, you could really only take the Josy path, because you get +2RP for Josy and on the Maya path only +1RP for Josy and none for Maya. There was also no RP deduction for Maya.
Furthermore, you learned a lot about Josy's feelings for the MC. With the two it has funkt. I mean the two just look at each other, both fall into longing for each other.

And I can imagine (hopefully), so that the red sweater of MC, which Josy brought, still plays an important role in EP7 with Maya's father.

Translated with DeepL
I have always found it a big anomaly in history the fact that MC can ask and get the trouple with very low scores with one of the two girls. is it forced behavior?

I would not say, a player could have arrived "genuinely" at the moment of the choice having in his mind pursued only one of the two girls, and at that point having to choose between both and nothing, choosing the first seems legitimate to me.

and at that point he chooses to sleep with his favorite, chases his favorite after the visit of Josy's father, at the picnic he jokes and relaxes only with his favorite etc ..

in theory it doesn't seem like this behavior has any consequences, but it's really hard to believe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't know, despite others saying she's just a side girl, she's one of the most focused on characters within the story. Slight spoiler but that continues if not increases in ep 5 and 6
We do know. She's like the first Bond girl in the film; provides some plot advancement but you know he's not going to end up with her at the end.

Maybe Quinn have a ending with MC, when he isnt in any relationship with any of the main girls.
I want also a ending with Nicole, but is more probably Quinn get it and she doesn't.
If there is an ending for Quinn, I reckon it will be considered something of a "bad" ending much like the one in AL where if the MC doesn't end up with one of the main LIs but did reconcile with his ex Ana, then he ends up with Ana. Same thing could happen here if the MC doesn't end up any of the main LIs but has a good relationship with Quinn and has (potentially) helped her with her situation.

when we read in the guide "Maya Centric" and "Josy Centric" we all shivered ... it could mean anything and everything.

looking back, the most prophetic scene could be the one immediately after the big decision in chapter 4. when MC can decide who to sleep with or whether to pity them sleeping on the floor.

imagining the scene, with a minimum of realism, the choice to sleep with only one of the two is incredibly cruel (for the other ..). the real representation of their nightmare of being left out of the relationship ...
That small decision in Ep 4 could be emblematic of how this relationship will go; there are decisions where you can choose one over the other and this will lead to solo paths, but if you balance these decisions and stay in the middle, then it will work out with both.

Philistine. :cautious:

ep6_pre_dng6.jpg

Any new Renders? Any new wallpapers?.......................after jan-end.
I haven't been to this thread for a long time. So much is happening here. I had appreciate if someone would help me with what I asked above.
Some wallpapers, a preview render, and a .

Sally (01).png Sally (02).png Josy (01).png Josy (02).png

preview6.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't know how many here are Patreon, but DPC is planning a new look for Maya. There is a cosmetic survey, for Maya in EP7.
I won't tell you more.
Interesting. Hopefully, she gets a hair change. The puffy look was fine at first, but it looks more and more silly to me as the episodes went along. She had that one cluck with a different hairstyle, and I really preferred that look.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes