Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Would anyone actually call Camila a side girl at this point tho? I don't recall her having much screen time with the MC outside of a few scenes and 1 bathroom fuck, guess the same could technically be said for Riona but the other 3 get much more content then those 2 do.
It's more than 1 :D
Bathroom menu, 3some with Mona, Prep Mansion (and 1DnG if we want to count that). That's more than most.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Would anyone actually call Camila a side girl at this point tho? I don't recall her having much screen time with the MC outside of a few scenes and 1 bathroom fuck, guess the same could technically be said for Riona but the other 3 get much more content then those 2 do.
Well, at least with what DPC said about the game having 14-20 episodes that leaves a long way to go yet so content the LI and Side girls will have and a lot

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I like Jill I hope she isn't the aunt
But when mc told Jill about his mother's dairy Jill told him about her dead sisters insurance money
Now that is suspicious :unsure:
DPC: "I have answer that question a millions fucking times. Don't ask me a question a million times."

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC: "I have answer that question a millions fucking times. Don't ask me a question a million times."
Ep. 7 Jill, I just have one thing to say to you...in the words of the late great Greek philosopher, Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, "every man's got his patience and here's where mine ends, I want your sex."

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's more than 1 :D
Bathroom menu, 3some with Mona, Prep Mansion (and 1DnG if we want to count that). That's more than most.
Well, at least with what DPC said about the game having 14-20 episodes that leaves a long way to go yet so content the LI and Side girls will have and a lot
She's just a girl the mc can fuck that isn't gonna lead anywhere long term. Probably the definition of a side chick.

Some of the other side chicks have a stronger relationship with the mc or seem to be more important to the story, but that doesn't discount Cammy altogether. Here's my ranking of most to least significant side chicks (kinda weighted by the relationship with the MC and their involvement in the story):
  1. Quinn: Unarguably the most significant side chick. Been interacting with the MC for quite a while. Seriously involved in the plot. Can pursue a side relationship.
  2. Jade: Involved in some significant side scenes and possible side plot (with Burke). Can pursue a side relationship.
  3. Nicole: Involved in some significant side scenes. Can pursue a side relationship. Arguably has the hottest scene in the whole game! :sneaky:
  4. Riona: A few significant side scenes but also she's important to the plot in that she's Quinn's right hand girl.
  5. Cathy: Prominent character (i.e. teacher and Cathy cluck obviously involves her). Could pursue for a while but died off after season 5...
  6. Mel: Maybe related to the Sage/Chad breakup plot, otherwise just a few side scenes.
  7. Sarah: Just a few side scenes. She does seem to like the MC but she keeps asking for fucking money! :mad:
  8. Lily: Some side scenes, feels like she's going to become more significant in time.
  9. Camila: A few side scenes but not much relevance to the plot.
  10. Mona: Less significant than Camila, except perhaps her whole "quitting" scene could become big...
  11. Ashley: Minor side scene. Significant mainly in that Derek was getting close to her.
  12. Zoe: They used to be something, will she come back to the story?
  13. Rose: Minor side scenes but not significant other than she's the MC's doppleganger.
  14. Arieth: No significant relations with the MC yet, but she's significant in that she is single-handedly bringing the DIKs and the HOTs together. Plus she is a major source of comic relief.
  15. Sally: Not significant other than she's Magnar's girl. Possible future potential.
  16. Heather: Not significant other than she's Tommy's girl. There is a relationship there though, one of contempt unfortunately. Possible future potential.
  17. Elena: She doesn't seem interested in the mc. We do get to see her fucking a lot...
  18. Brandi: Not significant at all unfortunately. She's the only Pink Rose girl the mc hasn't had much to do with (other than the lap dance etc.)
And to graphically represent it (note these aren't actually my preferences, just my assessment of significance in MC's life and the game as a whole):

my-image.png

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She's just a girl the mc can fuck that isn't gonna lead anywhere long term. Probably the definition of a side chick.

Some of the other side chicks have a stronger relationship with the mc or seem to be more important to the story, but that doesn't discount Cammy altogether. Here's my ranking of most to least significant side chicks (kinda weighted by the relationship with the MC and their involvement in the story):
  1. Quinn: Unarguably the most significant side chick. Been interacting with the MC for quite a while. Seriously involved in the plot. Can pursue a side relationship.
  2. Jade: Involved in some significant side scenes and possible side plot (with Burke). Can pursue a side relationship.
  3. Nicole: Involved in some significant side scenes. Can pursue a side relationship. Arguably has the hottest scene in the whole game! :sneaky:
  4. Riona: A few significant side scenes but also she's important to the plot in that she's Quinn's right hand girl.
  5. Cathy: Prominent character (i.e. teacher and Cathy cluck obviously involves her).
  6. Mel: Maybe related to the Sage/Chad breakup plot, otherwise just a few side scenes.
  7. Sarah: Just a few side scenes. She does seem to like the MC but she keeps asking for fucking money! :mad:
  8. Lily: Some side scenes, feels like she's going to become more significant in time.
  9. Camila: A few side scenes but not much relevance to the plot.
  10. Mona: Less significant than Camila, except perhaps her whole "quitting" scene could become big...
  11. Ashley: Minor side scene. Significant mainly in that Derek was getting close to her.
  12. Zoe: They used to be something, will she come back to the story?
  13. Rose: Minor side scenes but not significant other than she's the MC's doppleganger.
  14. Arieth: No significant relations with the MC yet, but she's significant in that she is single-handedly bringing the DIKs and the HOTs together. Plus she is a major source of comic relief.
  15. Sally: Not significant other than she's Magnar's girl. Possible future potential.
  16. Heather: Not significant other than she's Tommy's girl. There is a relationship there though, one of contempt unfortunately. Possible future potential.
  17. Elena: She doesn't seem interested in the mc. We do get to see her fucking a lot...
  18. Brandi: Not significant at all unfortunately. She's the only Pink Rose girl the mc hasn't had much to do with (other than the lap dance etc.)
And to graphically represent it (note these aren't actually my preferences, just my assessment of significance):

View attachment 1027415
Agreed, except for Elena. She and John Boy clearly want a threesome. If MC ogles Elena she'll tell John Boy and he's cool with it. And later you get to check out Elena even more closely. Granted John Boy seems to be into it more than Elena, but she's definitely down to get double stuffed.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Agreed, except for Elena. She and John Boy clearly want a threesome. If MC ogles Elena she'll tell John Boy and he's cool with it. And later you get to check out Elena even more closely. Granted John Boy seems to be into it more than Elena, but she's definitely down to get double stuffed.
But what if John Boy wants you to tickle his tonsils as he's railing Elena

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I was weighing that against the time in the HOTs dorms where she asks who the MC is sleeping with, and he replied with something like, "Are you interested". She didn't seem interested and when she said she'd tell Johnboy, I took it as "reporting", but perhaps she was "asking". :sneaky:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe Quinn have a ending with MC, when he isnt in any relationship with any of the main girls.
I want also a ending with Nicole, but is more probably Quinn get it and she doesn't.

Reactions: rj677

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe Quinn have a ending with MC, when he isnt in any relationship with any of the main girls.
I want also a ending with Nicole, but is more probably Quinn get it and she doesn't.
Its honestly kind of a shame she isn't a love interest. The more she gets discussed and I think on it. The more I want an ending where Quinn gets slapped down, arrested for the shit she's pulled, punished, all that jazz. Epilogue is years later. A redeemed Quinn is released from prison, a freshly graduated MC rides up to pick her up. And they ride off into the future.

Sappy, but I (apparently) love that shit.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Its honestly kind of a shame she isn't a love interest. The more she gets discussed and I think on it. The more I want an ending where Quinn gets slapped down, arrested for the shit she's pulled, punished, all that jazz. Epilogue is years later. A redeemed Quinn is released from prison, a freshly graduated MC rides up to pick her up. And they ride off into the future.

Knowing DPC we'll be lucky if 2 of the main LI's survive till the very end. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Knowing DPC we'll be lucky if 2 of the main LI's survive till the very end. :ROFLMAO:
lol you make me not want to play Acting Lessons even more
every time someone mentions the names Megan or Leah my brain just blanks

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
As far as we are aware, you've blown it if you get friend zoned at that point.
So far, it's the only shot. It's probably not likely there will be another, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.
You probably wont get another shot.
Damn. I could pick that, but doing so it seems to have locked me out Jade's (? the blonde teacher's) content.
I was really hoping that wasn't the case but I guess that's the choice to make there.

Thank you all for the info!

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019

Bruh, somethings up with your head if you think that might work out....but honestly I like it

edit: I have not read those discussions you mentioned nor have I finished the current update. I just think Quinns a big C and doesn't deserve any type of I don't know what to call it, any way to bring her into the light..(IDFK) with the shits she's done. But you might know more about her than I do honestly

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes