dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I'll give away a little bit.
Maya's hair is up for election (whether new or not) and she gets a new outfit. To me, the outfit seems more self-confident, no longer so teen-like.

Translated with DeepL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know how many here are Patreon, but DPC is planning a new look for Maya. There is a cosmetic survey, for Maya in EP7.
I won't tell you more.
DPC does these all the time for clothing selections and Maya had one for the last episode too with the winner being that white top with the green bra.

ep6_jml8.jpg

If it's just clothing then it's not that big of a deal, but if it's a hairstyle too, then I wish you would tell/show us more.

Maya's hair is up for election (whether new or not) and she gets a new outfit. To me, the outfit seems more self-confident, no longer so teen-like.
Do you mean that her hair looks like in the vote?

ep1_maya_morning.jpg

Or is it a different hairstyle than this?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Translated with DeepL
all that goes on Patreon find its way here
we have a lot of eyes and ears inside DPC's circle
it will eventually be posted here

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
all that goes on Patreon find its way here
we have a lot of eyes and ears inside DPC's circle
it will eventually be posted here
It hasn't been yet and it's been up for about 2 weeks. Either we don't have that many patrons frequenting the thread anymore or they're too worried about getting caught by DPC spies.

The Maya poll is also for $10 patrons so it's not like it's on a prohibitively high tier and couldn't be shared here.

With the hairstyle, the change when it comes is not very big. I would actually say that she has combed.
:rolleyes:
In my opinion, the change of clothes means more. As I said, she seems more adult with the clothes.:unsure:
Combed like this?

ep3_maya_morning13.jpg

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
With the hairstyle, the change when it comes is not very big. I would actually say that she has combed.
In my opinion, the change of clothes means more. As I said, she seems more adult with the clothes.:unsure:
It hasn't been yet and it's been up for about 2 weeks. Either we don't have that many patrons frequenting the thread anymore or they're too worried about getting caught by DPC spies.

The Maya poll is also only for $10 patrons so it's not like it's on a prohibitively high tier and couldn't be shared here.

Combed like this?

View attachment 1027969
Definitely like that combed look more.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Too bad they're horribly written personality wise. Jill was a bland 'perfect girl' from the start, but Maya and Josy got destroyed in v0.4 I think.
I always said that once Josy came into the picture all of Maya's character development got shot and she even regressed to a certain degree. A lot of people also seem to be a "closet" Bella lover waiting for her drama to happen before they full commit to that route, no one wants to have their heart broken and i think the majority of us expect that to actually happen with Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem I saw from the walkthrough is that Maya had (or could) accumulate much more relationship points than Josy. I think MC has to balance that out to get a poly relationship. Maya and Josy probably need to have the relationship points level to MC.
Once it is not equal, the poly relationship will not work.

Translated with DeepL

that explanation (which is not very convincing to me, since in the next chapter Josy does not recover points against Maya) is valid only for the choice after the visit of Josy's father, while for example the one at the end of chapter 4 if you have not had sex with one of the two, you must "necessarily" choose who to sleep with.

so if the trouple starts out of balance it is actually very difficult (and forced) to balance it again.

is it a deliberate thing? I have no idea

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

think what happened to her ... poor Mona .. :( :(

Burke must be too funny:unsure::unsure:o_O:ROFLMAO:
But a poly relationship, in my opinion, can only work if MC gets the same number of relationship points for both.

I believe that too

if not equal at least not too unbalanced

but these are our assumptions, for now in the game there are no signs of "fracture" in the couple / trouple related to the behavior of MC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
With all the money that DPC earns, he should be able to hire a stylist because if everything depends on him or his patreons to dress the girls, the work is too big for them (I prefer 3)

rj677

May 30, 2020
Maybe Quinn have a ending with MC, when he isnt in any relationship with any of the main girls.
I want also a ending with Nicole, but is more probably Quinn get it and she doesn't.
To give her such agency within the game, but not make her a love interest, tells me she's gonna die. Of course there will be less impact for players that have been actively avoiding her, she'll just be a casualty of the drug trade or something, but for players who are holding out for DPC to flick the LI switch, elevating her to that much desired status, it's gonna be a kick in the goolies.
Over the last week Ive seen this topic being heavily discussed in this thread, so I will share my opinions.

Like many people in here, I am also afraid that Quinn will have a bad ending (Dying being the worst of them all) just for the sake of drama because thats the DPC wrtting that is in full display in Acting Lessons. Shes the perfect character for this to happen given her circumstances and the fact that she isnt a full on LI (which would mean less backlash than the AL situation).

Having said this, I have a theory ever since ep5 that only got stronger in ep6. I think this game will have "Dynamic Endings" as I call them (I only have these for M&J and Quinn because those are the characters I have more evidence of how we could see this):

Quinn: I think Quinn can have 2 different endings depending on your choices:
-If the MC helps her in every way possible and does everything with her, she will have a good ending that can be with or without being in a Love relationship with the MC (for example, Quinn being the ending relationship for the MC if the MC fucked up with the so called LIs or The MC ends up with Sage and Quinn continues being their bitchy best friend).

-However, if the MC doesnt help her, he wont influence her current story, so she will just dig a bigger hole for herself and for that she gets a bad ending (Prostitution, Overdose, Prison etc)

M&J: I think that the relationship between M&J can also be like this: If the MC is in the relationship with them, I think their relationship (and the throuple) will work out, making the MC the "stability" of the relationship

-However if the MC isnt in their relationship, I can see it fail in the long term. Without the MC, Im thinking that they will be unable to handle the pressure that their relationship will bring them, either from Mayas Dad, the MC (if he fucked/fooled around with any of them), from their different personalities colliding (Josy being a DIK and Maya being CHICK), or from any other problem.

The good thing with these particular dynamic endings, is that they happen because of our choices and there is a way to stop the bad endings from happen (which is something that we didnt have the pleasure of having in Acting Lessons :( ). I dont mind a game having bad endings if I have a choice in them and if they make sense depending on those same choices. Its like the drama aspect: I dont mind drama when its justified AND when it isnt just one character having all the dramas.

PS: Sorry for the long post, I guess I was inspired to be back posting ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes