Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
How do you guys think the m&j relationship will fall apart? Because its going to at some point and it will be a sad day of mourning.

Like do you see one of them becoming possessive of the MC?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
If there's one dev that deserves every single penny and praise he gets, its DPC. If only 1/5 of the devs of the AVN scene would be like him, maybe waiting for the next update wouldnt feel as long.
DPC and his game still has flaws here and there
but the whole package that he gives with BADIK outweighs the flaws

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
How do you guys think the m&j relationship will fall apart? Because its going to at some point and it will be a sad day of mourning.

I can see both of them becoming possessive of the MC
but it still depends on the MC's actions
I personally was never in favor of an M&J throuple
it will never work out
it if works out magically then I can't say anything
but DPC's Legacy tells something else

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

If it were my game (and if I knew the first thing about game development :LOL:) I would set up it up so that, on the poly route, they make a success of it or they ditch MC and go back to being a couple.

If playing a solo route with them then I would want different outcomes depending on what sort of person our MC is; if he's good guy then the girl M+J will grow apart and one will meet someone new who's great for them, ensuring a guilt free ending. If he's a di(c)k then he'll steal Josy from Maya (or vice versa) and they'll rebound with someone really bad for them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I don't think their relationship will be ruined by the MC due to jealousy or been more posessive (They have already shown that between them there is no jealousy with the same boy) it could be due to another external factor but it is only expeculation

Reactions: Casmyr

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Hoho you ain't allowed to say that on these forums, those M&J THROUPLE guys are gonna getcha. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder if its the event that the tri alphas have been alluding to in the first few episodes.
You mean the anal prolapse event, a.k.a. weightlifting competition? Could be. :unsure:

If you're on the M&J path, I think it could fall apart if decisions like the one in Ep 5 matter. The walkthrough mentions both a "Josy centric" and "Maya centric" path, so it could be that there will be decisions along the way that might count towards prioritising one over the over and this might lead to one of the girls feeling like the 3rd wheel as the other 2 build a stronger relationship. But, if you can balance these decisions by making an equal number of choices in favour of both, then hopefully that won't happen because the MC has given each of them a fair share of his time and neither feels left out.

On the non-M&J path, I feel like there will be moments that you won't get with them that you would otherwise get on the M&J path, and that these will be crucial moments in establishing the MC as a strong pillar within the throuple, someone who can offer them a level of support and care that they otherwise don't get when it's just the 2 of them. This will lead Josy and Maya back to where they were before the MC entered their lives and they will have more arguments and fights which will lead both of them, individually, to want to seek solace with the MC and thus open potential solo routes.

The new guy can`t be a pledge if he is using the jacket already!
He can because he could have also finished his pledge week, same as the MC and Derek, hence why he now has the jacket.

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
I like Jill I hope she isn't the aunt
But when mc told Jill about his mother's dairy Jill told him about her dead sisters insurance money
Now that is suspicious :unsure:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You know it would be hilarious if half of these fan theories came true. Could you imagine how these forums would explode if Jill was indeed his aunt, Norah is Maya's mother and Sage is Jade's other child. :LOL:

Reactions: SomboSteel

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
this isn't funny no more it just repetitive :FacePalm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and also people are either mad that Jill the top girl or mad because she hasn't given up the goods. To supposedly dislike her so much. guys sure do put a lot of time, attention, and energy focusing on her instead of the girl(s) they claim to like.
Don't bother dude, that happens when there is no new chapter and we get bored :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like Jill I hope she isn't the aunt
But when mc told Jill about his mother's dairy Jill told him about her dead sisters insurance money
Now that is suspicious :unsure:
It's not. If anything it's a red herring, but really it's just people putting pieces together that aren't there because so many games have incest and they think, "why not this one too?"

But it won't have it, and that's that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes