name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
this has already been discussed but i missed it so: is there any significance to the scene where you see Quinn and Riona exiting the bathroom? the MC hears someone whistling and you can see someone is in there but we don't see who. is it someone relevant? is it just foreshadowing Quinn's enterprise? because why would Quinn be there?
i'm thinking it's either a drug dealer or someone from the school board. what you guys think?
Yes, Quinn uncovers her plans to recruit Camila and Maya - that`s pretty significant
That person is most likely Burke(the male teacher that sits with Cathy,Jade and Bella at the cafeteria)

I think the problem for me is I can't take him seriously as "the guy". Once you've seen someone wedgied that's it, there is no coming back.

Fortunately for me i'm not playing for the MC so it's not a concern, I just need to change how I look at the game and think of it as more of a comedy because that's the only way I could explain the top girls going for a guy like that.

Drugs could also explain it, Quinn could be in a perma state of hallucinating and imagine the MC is a 4 foot 8 ginger girl and instantly fell in love *cough*.
That`s the thing
If he would be extraordinary handsome or rich - but he`s not,he`s normal looking guy with a student loan.
He`s not the worst though - he`s got sens of humor,he does work out,he`s capable of getting a job,he does have a self-distance and he does OK during 1 on 1 dialogues.
I also want to add to your previous post - holding his ground against 4 guys each bigger,hence stronger than him is not a small feat,I can even imagine them showing a bit of respect to him after that.

Only Jill witnessed the wedgie thing and boy oh boy does Quinn gonna laugh once she finds out :giggle:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes, Quinn uncovers her plans to recruit Camila and Maya - that`s pretty significant
That person is most likely Burke(the male teacher that sits with Cathy,Jade and Bella at the cafeteria)

That`s the thing
If he would be extraordinary handsome or rich - but he`s not,he`s normal looking guy with a student loan.
He`s not the worst though - he`s got sens of humor,he does work out,he`s capable of getting a job,he does have a self-distance and he does OK during 1 on 1 dialogues.
I also want to add to your previous post - holding his ground against 4 guys each bigger,hence stronger than him is not a small feat,I can even imagine them showing a bit of respect to him after that.

Only Jill witnessed the wedgie thing and boy oh boy does Quinn gonna laugh once she finds out :giggle:
We're just presuming that's Burke. Could be but, also, it could be a completely irrelevant person.

And about MC. I'm happy with this kind MC - and I know Avaron1974 is mostly messing around with a lot of you. I mean, MC doesn't sleep rape anybody, he didn't peek when dad was showering and he's got human emotions and problems - including despair, disappointment, fear of failure... I think most of MCs in other games would beat Quinn and took the clothes.

It's a sad thing if we'll start to perceive non-violent non-douche MC as something bad.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And, yeah - about wedgie.
If it wasn't for films, I, as a kid, would never hear about such a thing. I don't know anybody or anybody who knows anybody that got a wedgie during schoolyears or otherwise. And I'm talking people from about at least 20 or more countries.

So, is that some kind of USA thing or is there other countries?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We're just presuming that's Burke. Could be but, also, it could be a completely irrelevant person.

And about MC. I'm happy with this kind MC - and I know Avaron1974 is mostly messing around with a lot of you. I mean, MC doesn't sleep rape anybody, he didn't peek when dad was showering and he's got human emotions and problems - including despair, disappointment, fear of failure... I think most of MCs in other games would beat Quinn and took the clothes.

It's a sad thing if we'll start to perceive non-violent non-douche MC as something bad.
Dudes wearing the exact same pants and as you noticed despite not having a role in the story he has a bio - it`s an educated guess more than an assumption ;)

He does find himself in a loser - like situations,she`s 100% correct about that,I don`t have as much of a problem with it since like I said before I see it mostly as a comedy.

I think most of MCs in other games would beat Quinn...
Whichever maderfaker lays a finger on my Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well the douche part is a problem on the DIK path for me so...
I would much preffer him to be street smart bad boy on it.

Oh, don't you worry we will have the last laugh over her :p preferably in handcuffs that's of course if your into that sort of thing?
Got me worried for half a second there :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If it wasn't for films, I, as a kid, would never hear about such a thing. I don't know anybody or anybody who knows anybody that got a wedgie during schoolyears or otherwise. And I'm talking people from about at least 20 or more countries.

I did wedgied couple of my friends,even 1 of my gf`s but got the idea from the movies so...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Same for me it was a good old fashioned ass kicking and wedgie stories were just a myth

I did wedgied couple of my friends,even 1 of my gf`s but got the idea from the movies so...
Quinn would have appreciated that I bet ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I never witnessed a wedgie in my days, that was considered gay. I used to play-fight instead with my group of friends and end up excluded sometimes.
I don't think I've ever touched another dude's underwear.

preferably in handcuffs that's of course if your into that sort of thing?
I'd be surprised if Quinn doesn't end the game handcuffed, and not in a kinky way.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Same for me it was a good old fashioned ass kicking and wedgie stories were just a myth

Quinn would have appreciated that I bet ;)
I gave myself a wedgie once when i decided to slide down a stairway railing and a piece of fabric from my boxers got stuck on something.
Well, let's just say that that wedgie went so deep that it almost served as dental floss as well..

But yeah, good old fashioned ass kicking were more accurate on my school.
Not even out of anger, just out of boredom most times :p

I don't think I've ever touched another dude's underwear.
Me neither I think...
Maybe as a young kid, but not as a teen or adult...

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'd be surprised if Quinn doesn't end the game handcuffed, and not in a kinky way.
I could see Tommy getting arrested. If Quinn doesn't too, there has to be something to get what she deserves.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes