Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Quinn doesn't too, there has to be something to get what she deserves.
Which is lots of love and tenderness.

and I know Avaron1974 is mostly messing around with a lot of you.
Yes and no.

Sure I say most of what I say to try and make people laugh, I like people being happy BUT I can't take the MC seriously as a "chick magnet".

I don't even need a badass, take Cole from Offcuts. He's a bumbling idiot when it comes to girls but if someone tried to wedgie him he'd break their arm off and beat them with it then get drunk and probably fall down the stairs naked and land on Nina who'd kick his ass.

IRL comparison. I'm from the UK, cheerleader groups aren't a thing but my twinsy was captain of the netball team and they were the popular girls. She's a big boobed blonde so got a lot of attention but she's not an airhead. I've seen the kind of guys those girls go for and guys like the MC don't get girls like Quinn and Sage. Even Jills a push because as nice as she is the rich types do stick to their own for the most part.

Mainly because i'm not a guy I have to compare to other games and IRL when it comes to male protags.

I don't compare to the shower spying sleep raping arseholes because I don't play those. As soon as I see shit like that it's straight in the recycle bin.

Sure I find the MC here to be quite funny and sure he can fight but he's still a doormat.

It doesn't really bother me, I know i'm not the target demographic of the game and i'm really only here to see how things turn out and for Quinn and have a giggle on the forums.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Well,
I'm off to my first play-through of this game.
Mormont Mytez had them both in their top 10 so that kinda convinced me to give it a try ;)..

I'm really curious about it all :)

Edit:I was wrong i see now..
You didn't had them in your top 10 :p
But you guys always are talking and posting about it so ;)
You'll have a blast. Make sure to say 'Jill is best girl' when you come back or a baby dies in its sleep.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Are you sure you got that from us? Although I think King Monkey Mon had it in his list yeah as Mytez says give it a go (y)
Yeah, i already modified my post ^^
I mean, every time i open up this thread you 2 are all over it so my mind jumped to the wrong conclusion ^^..

You'll have a blast. Make sure to say 'Jill is best girl' when you come back or a baby dies in its sleep.
Ok... No pressure :oops::)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hell even I don't want her to get arrested but there's just no way she's getting away with everything she's done.
Sure there is,have you ever watched any of those heist movies?
Sage is the president whatever happens at HoT`s gets blamed on Sage,Quinn doesn`t even provide any services(at least for now) her hands are clean(and beautiful).Who`s gonna snitch?Burke?Does he want everyone including the press to know that he bangs students?I dont think that he does.

Did I meantioned that Quinn is smart?

She will be stuck with name88 that will be torture enough :p
Torture through pleasure :p

I'm sure name88 will now come and say you are misogynistic and can't accept successful business woman.
I dont even know what the m word means and frankly I`m not that interested:giggle:

I can see it now: Quinn will feel sorry and regret her actions but name88 will be telling her she did nothing wrong. Practically forcing her to say she did nothing wrong.
The only thing she can do wrong is to allow herself to get caught,which she won`t do :giggle:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Which is lots of love and tenderness.

Yes and no.

Sure I say most of what I say to try and make people laugh, I like people being happy BUT I can't take the MC seriously as a "chick magnet".

I don't even need a badass, take Cole from Offcuts. He's a bumbling idiot when it comes to girls but if someone tried to wedgie him he'd break their arm off and beat them with it then get drunk and probably fall down the stairs naked and land on Nina who'd kick his ass.

IRL comparison. I'm from the UK, cheerleader groups aren't a thing but my twinsy was captain of the netball team and they were the popular girls. She's a big boobed blonde so got a lot of attention but she's not an airhead. I've seen the kind of guys those girls go for and guys like the MC don't get girls like Quinn and Sage. Even Jills a push because as nice as she is the rich types do stick to their own for the most part.

Mainly because i'm not a guy I have to compare to other games and IRL when it comes to male protags.

I don't compare to the shower spying sleep raping arseholes because I don't play those. As soon as I see shit like that it's straight in the recycle bin.

Sure I find the MC here to be quite funny and sure he can fight but he's still a doormat.

It doesn't really bother me, I know i'm not the target demographic of the game and i'm really only here to see how things turn out and for Quinn and have a giggle on the forums.
I got your point. I really don't care how much cool or wimpy MC is perceived - I'm more interested how well that character works in the given story and I think he is a good choice for this particular story. I won't even compare this with RL because RL could be even much more strange than any fiction.

When you look at MC's behaviour, it's the same thing we're all doing when watching some film or reading the book "Idiot! Why he/she does that?!" and so on. We're projecting our experience and actions on something author did because for the sake of the story.

Finally, MC is basically balanced type, same as in AL. Not over the top macho nor shy and insecure kid, just the guy that fits in this kind of story. And if he'll become a douche or coward, the guilt will be upon us. And DPC.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes