Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
seems very unbelievable to me....

assuming Jill and Bella had any history, would Jill have confessed this on their first date with Rusty? when we know from their first meeting that there wasn't exactly a lot of sympathy between the two...

the ones with the girls in bed in chapter 5, before Jill goes to sleep on the couch with MC

p.s. to me they don't relate to anything sexual
Aaaaa. :D I know that. I thought there was something else that I forgot. Thanks ;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
assuming Jill and Bella had any history, would Jill have confessed this on their first date with Rusty? when we know from their first meeting that there wasn't exactly a lot of sympathy between the two...
I am this close to calling my Italian grandmother to learn the language.

What I meant to say was Jill dumps Rusty because he can't be himself. Rusty can't believe he got dumped, tells Tommy that he thinks there's something going on between Jill and Bella. Then Tommy spreads the rumor.

• Wow
Reactions: Boy Blue

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
What I meant to say was Jill dumps Rusty because he can't be himself. Rusty can't believe he got dumped, tells Tommy that he thinks there's something going on between Jill and Bella. Then Tommy spreads the rumor.
You should stop with whisky and cocaine, apparently is not helping your judgment :KEK:

Reactions: Casmyr

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Even then, no Rooster post has led to anything happening in the game later, they've just shown what has happpened. If DPC were to go even deeper into branching and interconnectivity between the actions of the characters, then maybe there would be consequences, but for these optional and avoidable side pieces, they seem to exist in a world where they don't result in anything. You can technically play the game without ever looking at Rooster, so to have something happen as a result of a NPC's post, or for something in a post to referenced later on wouldn't make sense if you never saw it.
Well, actually there are a few Clucks that are required reading (Cathy, pancakes, etc.). But again, I'm not saying Rooster has an impact on the game's outcome. It simply might be used to place clues here or there.

Also, you can play the game without ever getting intimate with Josy, but you won't know why Tommy is holding an ice pack on the family jewels. If DPC is willing to restrict that fun little tidbit to those willing to dig for it, I wouldn't be surprised if he hides hints later on in Rooster.

Reactions: shinkei

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if you have an Italian grandmother, she certainly cooks well, so if you visit her more it will only be good for you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but don't worry it's definitely my fault and my English as Dawe's desk mate.:cry:

it seems to me a very forced reconstruction, but then let's also say that you are right, it would be the reinforcement of a situation already foreshadowed in another way, so in itself it remains useless.

if tomorrow we find out that Jill and Bella have had an affair (I don't think so) the way DPC decided to suggest it would be the dialogue between the two girls, not Tommy's comment...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

That really does not seem like something Rusty would do.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You should stop with whisky and cocaine, apparently is not helping your judgment :KEK:
Kessem?

felicemastronzo she cooks well. I thought there was something there in episode 5 with the bed scene and the tension between them with Bella facing away from Jill.

Maybe its just me hoping for more than one lesbian couple in the game

That really does not seem like something Rusty would do.
I get my time periods mixed up. In my head I imagined it was like a younger Rusty who was more foolish and not this more mature Rusty that we are introduced to

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Kessel?

felicemastronzo she cooks well. I thought there was something there in episode 5 with the bed scene and the tension between them with Bella facing away from Jill.

Maybe its just me hoping for more than one lesbian couple in the game
It's dripping with potential one-time-only, unintentional-drunken-makeout-session-that-James-walked-in-on undertones.

Anyone who can't see it is in denial.

I get my time periods mixed up. In my head I imagined it was like a younger Rusty who was more foolish and not this more mature Rusty that we are introduced to
Even the Rusty we see in the flashback is not likely to be that much of a prick. He doesn't seem the type.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not so sure. DPC likes to insert dialog that seems innocuous or irrelevant at the time, but comes into play later. A couple of cases in point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or

Granted, I haven't seen Clucks that foreshadowed anything significant yet, but it would not surprise me if DPC did it.
While he has foreshadowed future events in mandatory conversations he hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, done so in entirely optional content so far. For now I'll stick withmy hypothesis as it requires no information other than having spoken to Tommy for more than 30 seconds
I hope so too but in the end he's been at B&R longer than the MC has.

In episode 5 there seems to be some sexual connection between Jill and Bella. Jill as we know is an ex of Rusty, Rusty could have potentially started a rumor about Jill and Bella. Tommy reinforces that rumor because he's friends with Rusty.
That's stretching the definition somewhat, according to Jill they went out a couple of times and never slept with each other; I'd be surprised if they even kissed.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The Jill brigade is too strong during the daylight. I will return at night.
I used a save editor to edit experience and money for the mansion minigame. By chance do you think this will have an effect in episode 7?
Example. On the new phone preview there's the tarp hanging in the background of the library but I cheated and paid for new windows.

imcharliebrown knew what I meant and he's talking in Italian. I understood him even though I couldn't see his hand gestures

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think Troy is the one who blackmailled Chad and Dawe because he has been kicked out from the Jocks for whatever reasons. The moment the Jocks came to the dorm and stole the MC guitar, we can see Troy have a little blackeyes which means he fought with them. Troy just waited for the right moment to have his revenge and the moment MC came to the dorm and noticed the guitar has been stolen, out of nowhere he decided to blackmail the Jocks and use the MC as a scapegoat for his revenge doesn't matter whether the MC fight him or not. Troy plan is about using the MC because he know the MC cares a lot about the guitar and as a former Jocks himself, he knows a lot about the Jocks secrets. Troy used all of his cards to blackmailled Chad and Dawe, and his plan went well because Chad and Dawe put the blame towards the MC instead of him.

I think we all remember very well that Jamie lost his phone. I think Troy is the one who have Jamie phone somehow and because of that, he gained the access to whatever photos inside of the phone and the DIK laptop as well and he used the photos of Arieth having sex with Rusty, Jacob and Jamie Leon threesome to blackmail Dawe. As a former Jocks himself, Troy of course knows some of Chad secrets and he used whatever he knows to blackmail Chad. How he have the phone i don't know, but i think Troy is working and getting helps from a couple of HOT girls for his revenge. I think somehow someone from the HOT girls explored the mansion during the party and found Jamie phone or stole it for Troy. I don't says my opinion is correct but i came to this opinion because of Sarah. I remember very well during the Preps party, at bathroom Sarah told Heather and Melanie that she found some medicines of crabs in the DIK kitchen which means the mansion has been explored by her for some reasons. It also means Sarah or Heather or Melanie is the one who will tell the others that all DIK have crabs and the rumor of all DIK have crabs of course will spread in future episodes for sure.
although i disagree i congratulate you sir on a well reasoned option!

I believe that would also explain why Melanie feels bad about it since she is one of those behind the operation! Girls and their soft hearts hey!
Because the Jock`s jumped Troy and stole the guitar to collect some debt but the only way this could work with Chad being Troy lovers if he was not with the Jocks storming his dorm room but then how could he get the guitar to give it to Sage? Might be that Dawe went after Arieth with Anthony and Alex? because Dawe and Anthony alone against Troy they would get their asses kicked unless Troy was caught unawares perhaps balls deep in Arieths?

But Troy would always be a Quinn asset the way to access the computer means Rusty must be distracted balls deep in Rhyona Ass so troy is just another pawn that is payed in drugs... although both Rhyona and Troy are goths somehow that is the connection on how Quinn can recruit and then pay him in drugs with more then just Rhyona because if you use Rhyona to pay him means she is not the whip that she can use to lash out at him! Drugs is the carrot loosing Rhyona is the whip and you got yourself a nice pawn who can fight and knows inside intel!
for now it's as good a choice as any

plus it has the fact that it's a crucial choice to be able to help (with thank-you sex) Quinn in the sixth chapter.

in my opinion it will have a major impact, negative, in the storyline with Sage

However, almost all Major Choices have more or less important consequences in the game.

The only one that peor now remains insignificant is being sympathetic to the son of the shop owne
it is cause your Father house will not be burned to the ground Josy will not get raped and you wont get runned down by Steve car now that his life is shit and he wants to go on a rampage after whoever he considers guilty for his misery! if you did not talked to him he will set your fathers house on fire in ep12 after his interaction in ep9 where he complains about being an incel but refuses to do a femenist like wendy and blames it all on Josy, if you where not nice to him he will on a drunken stupor rape Josy and you and Tommy will jump his ass and beat him down! But he will pay bail which means your father will burn to death and when you come for the funeral on the end of ep13 he will run you down on the mustang he referenced back in ep1 and ep14 will be you in the hospital bed paralyzed for life as your life crumbles to ruin! the last 6 episodes are just the ending each LI gets !

so i guess its pretty insignificant that option hey! i will never understand idiotic people who beat down on those who are already under, do not they understand that there is nobody more dangerous in this world that those who have nothing to loose?

and do not say its beyond DPC i played Al... i still do... after i recover...

But going back to original question, I do agree that a true DIK character would never pay for sex. So taking the number should be a CHICK choice...
i call BS a DIK character will always take the easy route, besides if its illegal (but not imoral ca not say it enough) its even more dickish so easy sex some important contacts by getting Quinn`s number and doing something forbidden indeed its like a total Chick choice... if you are honorable you wont use the service but a Dick will never back down since its both an offer and a challenge

the Chick wont accept because its illegal but will use respek for women or honorable as an excuse for being a coward!

The only way the MC gets in trouble for using the restaurant would be if there's video evidence, and I don't think Quinn is quite that savvy or has the money to afford to put spy cameras where all the gloryholes are.
its just 3 cameras that wont cost that much and considering the value of information or even leverage its a pretty stupid action not to do it! the Mafia sponsored such "clubs" in their days even if they lost money because that was the best way to get leverage on doctors judges cops and politicians! and nowadays all you need is a Beta and 25 euros for a camera and there are only 3 glory holes so its not expensive!

i do not say she does but if the money for the girls is the carrot what is the whip in case they fall out of line? just knowing without proof is a weak whip!
The only way the MC gets in trouble for using the restaurant would be if there's video evidence, and I don't think Quinn is quite that savvy or has the money to afford to put spy cameras where all the gloryholes are.
Quinn does not want to be president that is stupid too much attention and not like she is like the other HOT who want an attractive smart rich dude to sink her claws into! she is running a bussiness that should help her keep up her lifestyle and pay for her Father safety in Jail! So being the president means she would be drawing too much attention and "where the light shines the shadows can not protect you" (fucking hell not that was an inspired one)!

It's not about being willing to pay for sex, it's about needing to pay for sex.

A DIK character would have so much pussy available that he doesn't need to pay for it... besides, why pay for something you can get for free? So far, Rionna is the only one from restaurant menu you can't get to fuck for free (since her EP5 scene require S1 restaurant scene)... and that might change in the future.

A CHICK character on the other hand would have limited choices so he might need to pay to get something extra...
its the false argument of the grass being always greener on the other side, all men pay no matter how, you pay with your image if you have nobody by 2 am at the club you´re the chubby chaser, you pay with your time if you handle the drama queen, you pay with your body if you have to fight others for her, you pay with money if you just pay her or pay for her dinner, in the end you always pay does not matter if you are a Dick or a CHick all men must pay their dues, the worst bill is if you pay her with a marriage... talk about overpaying, unless there are kids but even then the kids are nice but too expensive nowadays and more of a liability then pride... look at poor Stephen and jade with tybalt!

Such a shame that MC didn't took a picture of Tybalt sniffing Jill's panties. It would allow him to counter Tybalt's ultimatum.
the best part about serial offenders is that as long as they keep their mental frame they will always return to their old hunting grounds! whats the difference if you get a pic of Tybalts watermelon? or just bug his room? i´m sure he jerks off daily with Jill`s panties for as long as they keep their scent and once that is gone he will try to steal another... my question is are those the panties Jill jerked herself to when sleeping with the MC? because if they are there are not many of those ...

As for the Tommy comment he is projecting like 95% of men do in regards to women where the women they idealize never sits her butt on the toilet, and thus they always fail to forget there is indeed an Angel but oh boy on the other side of the coin there is a demon, ignoring that side will never work... Jungian shadow is amazing to understand i just wished i did 10 years ago!

Holy Bacchus
as far as i understand the roosters are private and require invitation so if you are not friends with a prep and nobody says a prep name as a way to invite into the rooster they will never know! what that moose picture from the dik oficial or rusty private? cause i imagine that the dik official might be problematic

Cathy cluck was on the official one so... that is why is was needed to access the computer the pc had no safeguards and could be remotely acessed but the cluck always had a password which was changed when we try the laptop!

Rusty does not seem like the kind of guy to maliciously spread rumours about someone.
does not mean that he might have not been hurt by Jill dismissing him as infantile and in a lash out of rage he said something untoward that Tommy misunderstood!

Jill said she dated Rusty and sex on the 3rd date was to be expected so we can assume she went on 3 dates with Rusty and Rusty expectations being broken...

As for the Bella and Jill situation if James knew Jill from a young age like being her bodyguard or something and he walked in on Bella and Jill making out because Jill was traumatized after being called a frigid teaser in a Rusy lash out because he was expecting some action on the 3rd date i can imagine James being disgusted because of seeing a young 18 years old woman he still sees Jill as a 8 year old child in need of protection from her sisters early departing! If he called Bella a pedophile i can see Bella having mental problems and thus the boy reference she acts towards the MC could gain a new meaning

she is not just an adulteress she is a pedophile adulteress! that is another one of my theories

hope its enough for today but if you need more inputs just say so!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Room639

Feb 24, 2019

The planned animations are fully rendered (222/222), but this count may increase before release if I want to add something for any scene.

Animations aren't the focus anymore, which frees up time for the rest of the development.

This week I mainly worked on the phone and special content for the episode.

Special content includes collectibles, galleries, and more, and I've been focusing on the Rooster and chat apps this week when it comes to phone content.

I completed the Special render series for Jill, an adventure theme this time around, and the series tells a short story if viewed from start to finish. I have a similar concept for Riona's special render series this episode.

I've implemented the Special renders and the 2D art in the galleries, and the lewd scene galleries are in place as well. I need to add some of the Special renders to the free roams that are left to create.

I've been ordering 2D art for a long time, and it feels great to be able to add it to the game as extra content. I went back and forth in the design of how to display the 2D art in the gallery, but I believe that I've found the best way for it with the current design. I'll be pleased to hear feedback on the 2D art implementation after the episode is released, as it's a bit different from other special renders.

I can't spoil what will be in the episode regarding mini-games, but I have worked on several of them this week, and I have a few left in need of content.

I need to work more on sound effects and music soon. Several scenes haven't gotten audio yet, so adding this is a near-future goal.

Other than that, I will be powering on with writing and art production.

Reporting on computer maintenance isn't that fun, as it doesn't bring direct value to the game development, but I had to do something this week as my main PC was running out of disc space. I have now upgraded my SSD discs, made proper backups, and did some overall PC cleaning and maintenance.

With this upgrade, I'd be shocked if I had to worry about disc space for the remainder of the creation of Being a DIK.

I'll be posting a preview of Jill's special render series this weekend, and there will also be a poll for 2D art.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the eleventh wallpaper, it's Maya's turn to shine. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1043756
View attachment 1043757

I bet that many of you wonder how many wallpapers remain in this series, and the answer is 8. So, you can expect four more weeks of wallpapers.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
There's not a lot in this update. Phone and special content? I'm not sure this is why anyone plays the game. BaDIK is a game that revolves around the story, not 2D special images or a phone. I've been critical of the time between episodes before, and it's even more true now. The story is the most important aspect of the game. I'd much rather prefer a more frequent story update than a phone feature and some 2D paintings that don't really add anything to the narrative. It sounds like we're just getting extra... stuff. But is anyone playing the game for renders or phone content? Of course not.

QuietSnake

Mar 1, 2019
FAN SIGNATURES ~

Even tho BaDIK already have so many sigs, i'll share what i made anyway :KEK:
Made these few days back, 1 GIF & 1 JPG per character so put up with me here :KEK:
Feel free to use them ;)

~Edit : Quinn JPG and Josy JPG, fixed~

BELLA :

https://i.imgur.com/1iPHdMa.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Fnru0f1.jpg

QUINN :

https://i.imgur.com/UDNCfB4.gif
https://i.imgur.com/6YJ4wcx.jpg

RIONA :

https://i.imgur.com/5O2jlYR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/IUUEViu.jpg

JILL :

https://i.imgur.com/vvll3cx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/rcZxF4E.jpg

JOSY :

https://i.imgur.com/e2g5FVg.gif
https://i.imgur.com/iKZI5ji.jpg

MAYA :

https://i.imgur.com/o127L2v.gif
https://i.imgur.com/2kntw4n.jpg

SAGE :

https://i.imgur.com/NWPqXsb.gif
https://i.imgur.com/mQPmyOl.jpg

CAMILLA :

https://i.imgur.com/QuskWHt.gif
https://i.imgur.com/KviFqdU.jpg

NICOLE :

https://i.imgur.com/o9PqbQY.gif
https://i.imgur.com/rKRLD36.jpg

JADE :

https://i.imgur.com/AhH9JuT.gif
https://i.imgur.com/vaxL4Vf.jpg
Man this is some high quality shit right here.

Reactions: .N9
Dec 27, 2018
There's not a lot in this update. Phone and special content? I'm not sure this is why anyone plays the game. BaDIK is a game that revolves around the story, not 2D special images or a phone. I've been critical of the time between episodes before, and it's even more true now. The story is the most important aspect of the game. I'd much rather prefer a more frequent story update than a phone feature and some 2D paintings that don't really add anything to the narrative. It sounds like we're just getting extra... stuff. But is anyone playing the game for renders or phone content? Of course not.
Ya know, I think it's the little things that set the game apart. Sure, it probably adds substantially to development time but DPC is as consistent a developer as they come vis a vis updates and communication.
The little things he adds makes his game feel more alive. That's part of the reason this game is a cut above. The characters feel like people because the game world allows them to do things people do.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Considering the way Tybalt turned out there'd have to be something wrong with her
That whole family is fucked up. Jade's obsessions, Burke's criminal enterprises, and Tybalt's...well he's just Tybalt.

The MC looks so innocent and sad here. :LOL: Poor MC.
That's because his dick and balls are in the vice-like grip of that ultra-tight bathing suit. Those are constricting as hell....uh, not that I've tried one on. :whistle:

recently

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is absolutely what i mean.I can't understand anti NTR , Cheating troops. The is just "GAME" and we play for fun. As Dr.Pink Cake said " If you are easliy offended this game is not for you " . This word is completly for anti NTR , Cheating Troopers.

Thanks for explaining about difference i wasn't good at when i explain. exazubi . Who opposite Cheating or NTR they have no problem make out with Jade , Sage , Ashley , Heather , Elena. Even discuss this pointless but i just try to understand why they against it as Hell. C'mon this is just game !
It´s allways funny how it is ridden around that BADIK would supposedly never get NTR. Assuming that NTR is really used as it is actually defined, that is almost impossible! I highly doubt the developer really knows the meaning of NTR at all, as does almost all so-called NTR haters. The fact is, almost everyone immediately yells NTR when another man in the game fucks a woman who is not the MC. This is only completely wrong in 99.9% of all cases. That's why I keep saying that there are hardly any real NTR haters. This people allways want to fuck everything, even married women. And they don't care if they take her away from another man, which means the real NTR. It just bothers these people when another man gets involved in the game. That's all. NTR is just an eternal, fake excuse here. I don't call these people "any other guys Dick" hater for nothing, because that's what they really are.

Back to BADIK:
In fact, several routes in the game that, to a greater or lesser extent, could very well lead to NTR, soon, allready exists:

JOSY / Maja:
If we chose so, we were more or less in bed with both of them. We only find out later that they are a couple. That wasn't NTR, yet. If we´re on their route, we can have a love triangle with them. Still no NTR. But if one of the girls will ever break up from the other to start something with us, it would very well be NTR. But I think the love triangle will remain.

Jade:
The hot teacher who cheats on her husband with us because he cheated on her beforehand. So far it's just cheating, no NTR. But it will lead to NTR if she ever left him for us. That is unlikely to happen either.

Isabella:
There will be hot sex with this woman very soon. As we all know, she is married. Her husband is missing, his fate has not yet been clarified. If he's still alive, he might show up in the game, later. In that case it would be cheating first, no NTR. But Isabella is a main girl. So there is a high probability that she will leave her husband for us if he is still alive. And that would be real NTR.

Sage / Chad:
She is in an unhappy relationship with her boyfriend. Is he gay? Does he have another one? We do not know yet. The story definitely boils down to the fact that she will soon separate her from him and be with us. So we would have taken away his girlfriend. Relationship + Cheating + Taking her away from her partner = NTR. That hasn't happened yet. But it will be. So, here the developer will find it difficult to get out of the NTR number.

So let's wait and see. But I think the way the stories developed, the "no NTR" promise is probably not to be kept

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
does not mean that he might have not been hurt by Jill dismissing him as infantile and in a lash out of rage he said something untoward that Tommy misunderstood!
It does because Jill would certainly not say anything bad about Rusty to his face, that's not in her nature, and Rusty does not seem the type to drag Jill's name through the mud just because she didn't want to go on a 2nd date with him.

Jill said she dated Rusty and sex on the 3rd date was to be expected so we can assume she went on 3 dates with Rusty and Rusty expectations being broken...
Once, she went on one date with him and there were no "expectations" that were broken.

As for the Bella and Jill situation if James knew Jill from a young age like being her bodyguard or something and he walked in on Bella and Jill making out because Jill was traumatized after being called a frigid teaser in a Rusy lash out because he was expecting some action on the 3rd date i can imagine James being disgusted because of seeing a young 18 years old woman he still sees Jill as a 8 year old child in need of protection from her sisters early departing! If he called Bella a pedophile i can see Bella having mental problems and thus the boy reference she acts towards the MC could gain a new meaning

she is not just an adulteress she is a pedophile adulteress! that is another one of my theories
Sometimes I really wonder what game you're playing to have such batshit theories like this. :FacePalm:

hope its enough for today but if you need more inputs just say so!
No, thank you.

Assuming that NTR is really used as it is actually defined, that is almost impossible! I highly doubt the developer really knows the meaning of NTR at all, as does almost all so-called NTR haters.
The only definition that matters concerns a love interest being stolen from the MC/protag by someone else, and that is not going to happen in this game.

So let's wait and see. But I think the way the stories developed, the "no NTR" promise is probably not to be kept
It will be kept for exactly the reason I just gave. :rolleyes:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've always assumed she was into butt stuff. In fact she'll probably give up the rear before we get the minge. What concerns me more is where/how Tommy heard this. Bella is rarely discussed and often avoided by the students (the first part is bizarre to me, the second is understandable), so how did this rumour start? :unsure: Clearly no one on campus other than James and MC have sampled the goods, so did James kiss and tell?
Maybe it's just Tommy talking shit? :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes