Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It was an ongoing joke that sprouted from Bella having facial expressions like a serial killer in certain shots. I have no clue how it became an actual theory however.
Because people think this is going to have exactly the same story elements as AL just in different ways.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This one has quality of presentation, but the gameplay mechanics and story have taken a progressive turn for the worse. People are still enthusiastic because of the strong start, not realizing how the game is creeping away into narm territory.
I really hope that criticism doesn't make him rush the ending like with Acting Lessons. It might be hard for DPC to keep this level of quality and consistency. Game did drop a bit off with last 2 updates (especially the last one).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really hope that criticism doesn't make him rush the ending like with Acting Lessons. It might be hard for DPC to keep this level of quality and consistency. Game did drop a bit off with last 2 updates (especially the last one).
That's why he no longer visits this site and kicks anyone off his Patreon, Discord, and Steam forum if they say something he doesn't like; to avoid seeing, hearing, or knowing of any criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's why he no longer visits this site and kicks anyone off his Patreon, Discord, and Steam forum if they say something he doesn't like; to avoid seeing, hearing, or knowing of any criticism.
like hearing to criticism works... if you listen to the nay Sayers you´ll be doing other peoples mistakes!
if you must fail make your own mistakes, you might learn something along the way!

some constructive criticism works but being able to discern the best from haters is hard and sometimes impossible, its like todays society, up until the 80`s the hard part was getting information, but nowadays the hard part is filter the excess information!

As for DPC i believe he is germane and married a Swedish feminist, makes you wonder why he went into AVN...

as for Bella i`m keeping my current theory she keeps her waifu husbad dick less mannequin locked in the nursery! that is why she is so afraid people might find out and judge her a weirdo! She did not had sex with it, it was in the living room so she could move him into the couch and cuddle with him while watching tv!

Reactions: yngve and Conklingc

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Lots of developers get sick of the criticism, and while some of it is meant to be constructive there are a lot of trolls or people obsessed with a particular fetish or character that make enough noise it can wear down their nerves. I don't suspect DPC will rush the ending, but since he has such a large plot with lots of branches I suspect the forced separation of paths will become more apparent and the feeling of not having the choices players want will come up more.

like hearing to criticism works... if you listen to the nay Sayers you´ll be doing other peoples mistakes!
if you must fail make your own mistakes, you might learn something along the way!

some constructive criticism works but being able to discern the best from haters is hard and sometimes impossible, its like todays society, up until the 80`s the hard part was getting information, but nowadays the hard part is filter the excess information!

As for DPC i believe he is germane and married a Swedish feminist, makes you wonder why he went into AVN...

as for Bella i`m keeping my current theory she keeps her waifu husbad dick less mannequin locked in the nursery! that is why she is so afraid people might find out and judge her a weirdo! She did not had sex with it, it was in the living room so she could move him into the couch and cuddle with him while watching tv!

I agree with Warscarred on the noise vs constructive criticism (not sure about the mannequin husband, but I like that it's a theory I hadn't heard before).

Reactions: proximus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lots of developers get sick of the criticism, and while some of it is meant to be constructive there are a lot of trolls or people obsessed with a particular fetish or character that make enough noise it can wear down their nerves. I don't suspect DPC will rush the ending, but since he has such a large plot with lots of branches I suspect the forced separation of paths will become more apparent and the feeling of not having the choices players want will come up more.

I agree with Warscarred on the noise vs constructive criticism (not sure about the mannequin husband, but I like that it's a theory I hadn't heard before).
He bans constructive criticism too.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I have a question for the forist: ¿Did someone knows of a adult game like this more succesfull than Badik?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
that remains a very confusing explanation

the more I try to figure it out, the more lost I get....

the father signs for a student loan, he can only do it as a guarantor, at that point all the risk is on him. when the payments come due he either gives the money to the BR or to the bank (or at least the bank could ask for it since it is a student loan).

Maya would have to wait less than a year (the first semester she could probably still attend) and then report her father to the bank (or the government)

but let's say it's fiction and it's not that important (then DPC would do without talking about it all the time...)
If we want to make sense of Maya's financial situation, I think we need to look past the money-babble used to describe it and think in terms of potential restrictions.

The most plausible explanation I can come up with is that her father arranged a very unusual loan for her, and it allows him to call the loan due ahead of time. Thus if Maya fails to honor the ultimatum, he can demand she pay up. Since the money has already been given to B&R and Maya was never allowed to build up her own savings, she'd have no way to pay and thus would be financially crippled for the rest of her life.

It's pretty dubious, but probably the best we're likely to get until we finally learn the details (and possibly even afterwards!).

This is what surprised me. On the dik route told Jill MC is no good for her. And in episode 5 with the Yoga scene I was wondering how different the dialogue would be when Bella asks how the date went and I thought Jill would dismiss it or whatever but there was this hint that she wants to give him another shot
There's a slim opening for more, but mostly she says she likes the MC as a friend. Given that she won't offer to hold his hand or kiss him during the night, I think the Jill romance on that branch is about as close to dead as it can get.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we want to make sense of Maya's financial situation, I think we need to look past the money-babble used to describe it and think in terms of potential restrictions.

The most plausible explanation I can come up with is that her father arranged a very unusual loan for her, and it allows him to call the loan due ahead of time. Thus if Maya fails to honor the ultimatum, he can demand she pay up. Since the money has already been given to B&R and Maya was never allowed to build up her own savings, she'd have no way to pay and thus would be financially crippled for the rest of her life.

It's pretty dubious, but probably the best we're likely to get until we finally learn the details (and possibly even afterwards!).

There's a slim opening for more, but mostly she says she likes the MC as a friend. Given that she won't offer to hold his hand or kiss him during the night, I think the Jill romance on that branch is about as close to dead as it can get.
Yes, that's different from dik route, I mean if you tel her you are not good for her, you basically rejected her, but if you tell her you are a nice guy, regardless of your "Dik route", you still can make her to like you.
technical, regardless our path or affinity, we can actually reject the main girls. We can reject Sage , to not be her fuck buddy, We can say no Jill ( - or choose to not kiss her, hold her hand make out with her, but seriously who does that?! :ROFLMAO: - ) , we can limit our interaction with Maya and Josy, until the point where we can basicly say lets just to be friends .
that's why I don't think the affinity or even the Status should punish us. - and now this is not constructive criticism. this is my personal dislike of the system :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarkMetal idea actually spoiled me :LOL: , now I'm actually gonna be disappointed that it's probably not going to be that way:ROFLMAO:.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
What do you guys think about the dynamic between Rusty and Tommy?
Dunno - I thought Tommy's comment to Quinn when he berated her about the Prep Mansion night where he said something like "I'd have considered you a closer friend than Rusty at this point" was interesting and unexpected as they've clearly been friends for a really long time. There's also clearly some kind of thing between them where Rusty clearly knows Tommy is into some drug stuff that he won't get involved with, so if there's any friction, it's likely tied to that.

Reactions: akdomino

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope we get to fuck Ashley in an upcoming chapter.

Quinn could enlist MC to nail her to help her get over her fears of joining the restaurant, or a spiteful Ashley could seduce MC as a revenge fuck on Derek.

This could be the thing to permanently drive a wedge between MC and Derek.
well, I'm glad I'm not one of you friend, that is for sure :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I can't wait until the solo routes become available.
(y)

Just going by the body type and no other qualities, I think Quinn is top tier. Athletic, toned, and nothing too exaggerated.
Quinn has the best body of all the girls in the game, IMO. Toned stomach, reasonable chest, nice legs, and a badonkadonk to boot - the way that thing bounces in doggy during the Ep6 scene as well as how incredible she looks in those denim booty shorts at the beginning of the episode is just fucking nuts.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes