Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I play this game as I would if in real life as if they were major decisions. I'm relatively passive, never smoke, drank, did drugs, never did anything illegal, minus one speeding ticket only because I didn't want to piss my pants coming home from business college in 1997, so I got caught on radar, which I didn't fight.

So to me, I play this as I would approach real life things. Jill is just my prize at the end, and that's what I want for my MC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I had nice dreams, sleeping well, then out of nowhere Josy, show in my dreams , WTF?! , She scream at me, " Wake Up Chip, these assholes Shit talking about me on the forum". :ROFLMAO:
So, i woke up, that was a weird. I drink my Coffee, smoke my cigarette. and Okay let's check the forum. and then, I was like wow, The dream was right, How brave these assholes are. :ROFLMAO:.

Okay, Okay, I make sure, to take pictures, when, no no, not IF , WHEN Josy and I are Fucking Jill together , and make sure to post it here as punishment:ROFLMAO:(y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And we haven't even gotten to the handy stage yet. Just a lot of teasing. Plus you can't tell me Jill was oblivious to her top coming loose during yoga. :rolleyes: A woman knows when her jugs are flying free. And the exercise ball whoopsie....oh so sorry MC, I slipped and fell into your crotch, now let me grind on you a bit. :cautious: Yeah right. She knows what she's doing and she's quite enjoying it.

Okay, Okay, I make sure, to take pictures, when, no no, not IF , WHEN Josy and I are Fucking Jill together , and make sure to post it here as punishment:ROFLMAO:(y)
What if Josy is fucking Jill without you? :oops: That's what I'm more worried about.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And we haven't even gotten to the handy stage yet. Just a lot of teasing. Plus you can't tell me Jill was oblivious to her top coming loose during yoga. :rolleyes: A woman knows when her jugs are flying free. And the exercise ball whoopsie....oh so sorry MC, I slipped and fell into your crotch, now let me grind on you a bit. :cautious: Yeah right. She knows what she's doing and she's quite enjoying it.

What if Josy is fucking Jill without you? :oops: That's what I'm more worried about.
Jill is the villain of the game!!!
she got Bella and her husband to fight, she pulled MC into the feud with the Jocks, now she's manipulating Josy....

Poor Tybalt let himself be used....

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I hope he doesnt stretch BADIK for 15+ episodes. Acting lessons was of perfect length, long enough to keep my attention and short enough that I did not get bored from it.
I feel like BADIK will end after episode 10, simply because the MC is being restricted towards a specific affinity. The MC will probably end up as a permanent DIK / CHICK by the end of episode 8, which will lock out atleast 50% of the girls. Moreover, most of the game character are in their final years of college (Jill, Sage, Quinn, Magnar, Chad, Dawe, Tybalt, etc.), which means that the game will most likely wrap up after the first year of college with a timeskip in the end.
In what world does affinity lock out a majority of the girls? As a 100% DIK the only girl locked out is Maya at the moment. Josy and Jill still want the dick, and I honestly don't know what game people are playing if they think Bella is a chicky option.

And most characters are not in their final year. Only Sage, Chad and Tybalt are in their final years that we know of.

Pretty much no way he can drag this out 14 more episodes. He has already started narrowing dramatically, and short of killing our current batch off and bringing in all new crop of stripper freshmen, we are definitely going to be hard pressed to even make it to 10 episodes at this rate. Now I am not saying he won't kill them all off... he might... or he might force us to play with Sally and Magnar in the library for 10 episodes, but short of that, this is going down much faster. Besides, I think he wants to make a fantasy piece, and is honing his artistic skill for that. Hopefully he will hire a good writer, as he himself states that writing is his weak point. Frankly just on his artwork alone, he could make a killing if he partnered up with a decent writer/writing team.
He said his descriptive sex scene writing was his weak point. But with such poor reading comprehension, it's no wonder you think this game has poor writing.

And to add on, he can easily make this 20 episodes, it's a story about college life. Every episode doesn't need 12 lewd scenes. If the player decides they don't want to sleep around, they don't have too.

If someone wants to be with Jill and have 2.5 lewd scenes the whole game, that's fine. If someone wants to sleep with everyone and have 10 scenes per episode that's also fine.

Too many kids in here trying to force their own game ideas in here, and need the realize the reason they're playing games is because their ideas suck and they can't make a game themselves.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ChipLecsap we knew you were sleeping. I had one of my goons keep watch on your profile.
Kellermann Did Josy turn Maya gay? I remember Maya telling the MC she had boyfriends before.
She didn't turn her gay and Maya didn't have boyfriends before. Maya said she had gone on dates with a couple of guys before but never really felt anything for them. She then seems to have developed a crush on Josy (hopefully we find out more about how that happened) and when Derek blurted it out, Josy clearly just thought, "why the hell not?", and gave Maya what she wanted.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I had nice dreams, sleeping well, then out of nowhere Josy, show in my dreams , WTF?! , She scream at me, " Wake Up Chip, these assholes Shit talking about me on the forum". :ROFLMAO:
So, i woke up, that was a weird. I drink my Coffee, smoke my cigarette. and Okay let's check the forum. and then, I was like wow, The dream was right, How brave these assholes are. :ROFLMAO:.

Just imagine Josy and Jill like this :love:
screenshot0108.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just imagine Josy and Jill like this :love:
View attachment 1050852
Oh, it's coming, We know it's Coming:LOL:. You know he doesn't buy these " assets" aka, underwears, background images of places, etc etc. So he could just make "special renders". They will make an appearance, Just like Envy's place made an appearance.
XApc41ua8BE.jpg
2KDMeLHo_aQ.jpg
I'm sure Jill's Yacht will make a appearance too.(y)
and I think this is the Place where Jill is trying her lingerie for her Date with MC for the next episode
:love: :cool:
XqRmbOfS640.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh, it's coming, We know it's Coming:LOL:. You know he doesn't buy these " assets" aka, underwears, background images of places, etc etc. So he could just make "special renders". They will make an appearance, Just like Envy's place made an appearance.
View attachment 1050884
View attachment 1050886
I'm sure Jill's Yacht will make a appearance too.(y)
and I think this is the Place where Jill is trying her lingerie for her Date with MC for the next episode
:love: :cool:
View attachment 1050888
It comes, just imagine how the thread will be in those moments, insulting Josy and Josy eating Jill :ROFLMAO: :love:
screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
According to Meriam-Webster, that's the very definition of blue-ball:

blue-ball verb (1)
\ ˈblü-ˈbȯl \

Definition:

transitive verb​

1: To cause groin pain by nothing more than some passionate kissing.​
I heard it was to be smurf deep in her smurf then she sticks a finger in my smurf.

I guess we're using different dictionaries :whistle:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
All this Josy x Jill fanfic spewing and I'm over here thinking you people must really hate Maya, sheesh. You'd think Josy was single with the way some here try to pair her with Jill.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Any chance of a teleporter or something of the sort being implemented at some point?

cause i am so freaking lost in some of the free roaming sections, specifically Sage's place. living there now, presently lost as fuck for the past 30 minutes, have done everything i need to for the day except rest in Sage's room, because i cannot find her fucking room for the life of me. Everywhere seems to lead everywhere else except to her room.

It feels like an mc escher esque-maze.

great game otherwise. could maybe use a sex system more like that of College life's, where you gotta legit work to get the girls off, rather than just have your character handing out orgasms left and right.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes