Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a topic about Jill, it's nice to read people's opinion about her. :D

I don't know if Jill is a virgin or not, we don't know. We know that Jill has been on a few dates, she have followed the rules set by someone.. that she have to kiss on the first date, something different on the second and sex on the third..
The dates were all forced, and a second date with these guys never made it.

I don't know exactly how it was with Rusty. At the first meeting I know that Jill kind of rejected him, but we know that she was on a date with him later, so here I'm curious how had it come to this, if she did not want to.

We don't know if she has had anyone in the past, except for the dates she has. So it's hard for me to express here whether she is really a virgin. It would be nice if she was. But it doesn't depend on me.

But apart from that..
I love her as she is. And I will not be bothered when everything with her will be slow. As it is now.
I don't want to corrupt her etc. I want there to be a sincere, true love between her and MC.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys. I would like to ask. Does brawler offers some impact or not on MC in term of his fighting skills in the main story line? I played brawler for money and render only, don't know at all whether it has impact on fighting skills or not in the main story line.

I hope it does because i think my MC is a joke eventhough he has been practiced martial art for years, but..... Dawe and Tommy still fucked his nose and eyes. Of course i kicked their asses back in the main story line, but.... somehow i think it's weird - because i fought them back and won the fight, but not even a single scratch on their faces ! With those perfect kick on Caleb's chin, doesn't matter how strong he was, he must collapse immediately after all !! I know because i'm Thai and been practiced Muay Thai myself since my younger days, i can assure that, with the perfect hit on chin, even Brock Lesnar of WWE will collapse immediately !!
If I remember correctly, you can get money and skillpoints from certain fights in brawler. There'll be a sign under the fighter. You can use the money to buy moves/skillpoints in the brawler store.

I think. Been a while since I bothered with the brawler thing.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
If I remember correctly, you can get money and skillpoints from certain fights in brawler. There'll be a sign under the fighter. You can use the money to buy moves/skillpoints in the brawler store.

I think. Been a while since I bothered with the brawler thing.
Nerd-$
Prep-Render
Jock-Skill point

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys. I would like to ask. Does Brawler offers some impact or not on MC in term of his fighting skills in the main story line? I played brawler for money and render only, don't know at all whether it has impact on fighting skills or not in the main story line. Of course my MC has reached maximum level on all requirements on Brawler.

I hope it does because i think my MC is A JOKE eventhough he has been practiced martial art for years, but..... Dawe and Tommy still fucked his nose and eyes. Of course i kicked their asses back in the main story line, but.... somehow i think it's weird - because i fought them back and won the fight, but not even a single scratch on their faces ! With those perfect kick on Caleb's chin, doesn't matter how strong he was, he must collapse immediately after all !! I know because i'm Thai and been practiced Muay Thai myself since my younger days, i can assure that, with the perfect hit on chin, even Brock Lesnar of WWE will collapse immediately !!
You cant defeat Caleb even with max skills, he doesnt fall.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys. I would like to ask. Does Brawler offers some impact or not on MC in term of his fighting skills in the main story line? I played Brawler for money and render only, don't know at all whether it has impact on fighting skills or not in the main story line. Of course my MC has reached maximum level of all requirements on Brawler.

I hope it does because i think my MC is A JOKE eventhough he has been practiced martial art for years, but..... Dawe and Tommy still fucked his nose and eyes. Of course i kicked their asses back in the main story line, but.... somehow i think it's weird - because i fought them back and won the fight, but not even a single scratch on their faces ! With those perfect kick on Caleb's chin, doesn't matter how strong he was, he must collapse immediately after all !! I know because i'm Thai and been practiced Muay Thai myself since my younger days, i can assure that, with the perfect hit on chin, even Brock Lesnar of WWE will collapse immediately !!
As the other commenters have said, you can earn extra skill points by playing the brawler game and, to be absolutely clear, those skills translate to his irl skills.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes with my MC having all maximum skills on Brawler, yet not even a single scratch on Dawe and Tommy face ?? With those high knee on the face of some Jock members, yet they are not bleeding ?? What A JOKE !
DPC could spend time creating realistic bruises and cuts on people's faces or instead focus on rendering scenes with boobs. Why do you want him to spend less time rendering boobs? Did boobs wrong you in the past?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's why i think it's A JOKE. With max skills, yet he still standing ?? What an insult to any martial art in the world.
The MC is not a martial artist. He was taught by his dad who is not a martial artist. It's why he gets his ass kicked by Dawe, Chad and Tommy.

Brawler is like a fighting game, it's like you playing Street Fighter and then thinking you can go fight in the streets, you can't, MC can't either.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I mean, It's the best game in here in my opinion. I used to play these game just for a quick fap but I changed my perspective entirely. This story is so well done that You just wanna play it for the story without touching ur dick for hours. And the characters are so unique and amazing. Bella has been my favorite character since the first moment. Maybe because she's the only one who straight up hated MC and it's like this challenge to make her like the MC.

I've also finished Acting Lessons. If anyone has any recommendations which are similar to this and Acting Lessons, I wouldn't mind hearing them.
I recommend any of the games in my signature, but Leap of Faith is the one that feels very similar to early Acting Lessons. Depraved Awakening is a bit slow to get started, but eventually feels similar to what late-game Acting Lessons was trying be (and mostly failed miserably at, IMHO). A.O.A. Academy has character work that feels similar to BaDIK, but despite the setting the story and gameplay feel a bit different IMHO.

I'm thinking that once you declare to one girl, that's it, or at least, that's what I am hoping. I think being a walking erection in this game is a bad idea. There's other games for that, and I don't THINK this is one of them. I'm hoping once you're locked with a girl's route, that's it. I have no idea though, I could be way off.
I think we're going to go through a semi-lengthy period were the MC will be casually dating a number of girls (assuming we choose to, of course), but not quite committing to any of them. Once that period ends the MC will have to commit to something more formal, and from then on fooling around will end somewhere between badly and extremely badly.

Before the decision point sleeping around will probably have some consequences, but nothing catastrophic. (If Jill does wind up having sex by then, she'll definitely be hurt by the MC's rampant womanizing but will give him another chance before ending things for good.)

The one exception to this I see is Maya & Josy. I think that relationship will be held to the standard Maya set out: if it was meant to be, strings should naturally form on their own. So if the MC fools around "too much" (whatever that winds up meaning), then the throuple will end when we reach the decision point (and probably open up solo routes for Maya and/or Josy in the process). If the MC remained relatively faithful to them, then the throuple can become the formal choice - and hopefully someday live happily ever after.

Granted, if DPC really does plan to go 20 episodes I might be jumping the gun. And it's possible this is just wishful thinking on my part. But that's how I see it.

If it isn't, will the gut feeling be going in to early retirement?
Why? The gut's odds get better every week as the number of remaining choices dwindle!

View attachment 1067661
Tybalt, by all accounts. She calls herself mommy when speaking to him. Ignoring her own personal kinks (for my sanity), it's reasonable to assume.
Tybalt is also in one of the pictures Jade throws at Stephen. It's all but certain Tybalt is their son.

Piffle. The years have conflated the words a bit, but celibacy is easy - that's the act of remaining unmarried. Priests were required to be celibate. Chastity is what you should be concerned about.

My MC is totally celibate. He's definitely not chaste.
Your definition of celibate is accurate but extremely imprecise. Celibacy requires abstaining from marriage, but since sex is only licit within marriage, celibacy automatically requires abstaining from sex as well. Such is the price of piety.

Or at least traditional piety. I believe there are several reform churches to various LIs and side-girls with very different requirement.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Dawe, Chad and Tommy is not a martial artist either and yet they still managed to fucked the MC who has been practiced some martial art skills for year - what A JOKE !!
Practicing with his daddy, in the backyard. He couldn't even afford to go to a gym.

Dawe, Chad and Caleb are all legitimate athletes, professionally trained. Of course they wipe the floor with our poor MC.

But the game can't have that, the youngboys need to win, so we are given the illusion that we beat them but really they fuck our ass.

Reactions: Warscared

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Practicing with his daddy, in the backyard. He couldn't even afford to go to a gym.

Dawe, Chad and Caleb are all legitimate athletes, professionally trained. Of course they wipe the floor with our poor MC.

But the game can't have that, the youngboys need to win, so we are given the illusion that we beat them but really they fuck our ass.
Chad and Dawe use pills and steroids to increase their muscle mass.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes