shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey Shazba, you maybe want to NOT make massive posts where you quote and respond to 30 different posts?

Christ.
so you want him to make 15 posts in a row?
That was actually impressive and the way to go. Never seen so many posts quoted (and answered) in just one reply. Of course it's a long oen but infinitely better than 20 posts in a row
I used to make several consecutive posts in the past, but I started to feel self conscious that my dancing babe was popping up too much...

I figured changing the color of my post also made it easy to read among so many quotes.

EDIT: Also, don't forget to go facepalm this post: We can do it!

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
How many points can you get maximum in the minigame, in the last task placement for the diks? i scored 45k, there is some kind of strategy for this minigame ?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So you're trying to tell me that by being poor and couldn't pay for proper training programmes, people couldn't develop how good the skills would be ? People couldn't develop how hards the hit would be ? People couldn't develop how fast the speed would be ? Even with years of practices of their own programmes themselves ?

If YES thats what you are trying to say, then i suggest to you to try and practice some fighting skills yourself for 3 months at least, constantly using your own training programmes of fighting skills, and without any helps from others. I dare to say in 3 month period, there will be some improvement at least if not much improvement. For MC's case who has been practiced martial art for years - make no sense by being poor he couldn't develop his own skills, speed, hardest hit etc compared to others (Chad, Caleb, Dawe, Tommy etc).
you answered your own question my friend! how much he can take per hour of training is lesser for his lack of financial support that does not allow him to have the best mentors or the best equipment to develop his skills!

my reference to Caleb being a farmer boy is in accordance with what you stated!

The MC works hard where he could work hard and smart! but smart means knowing better which can be bought with either money on the form of a trainer or studying that is payed with less time to work!

So yes Chad can increase his strength and stamina 3 times faster then the MC because he can afford it! and we have seen them do it at the gym and since its a daily thing!

I have practiced martial skills in the army mainly ju jitsu and knife fighting but as my instructor said if you reach that point you are fucked because you are supposed to be using fire weapons so the training was basic, shooting and tactics is where you get your best return!

• Angry
Reactions: Darg

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Passed the game, and I can say that one of the best games. Graphics 10/10. If I am not mistaken, the author did everything himself (if so, then this person is a genius). Animation f * ck I like it so much. It's just something. The gameplay is surprisingly challenging. Tasks like IQ tests in general broke the brain. The hardest part was keeping track of the statistics. Damn accidentally made an unpleasant choice, it seems like no * y has changed, and after 2 episodes I couldn't fuck someone. In the future, we will have a choice. Bella or Jill. Maya and Josie will live without GG, but these two ... I don't fucking know, I don't want to offend anyone, I hope there will be a happy ending. There is even a story not related to the sexual context, and this is very encouraging.
Fuhhh ... there is still a lot to be said about this game, but I WILL FINISH for now.

Reactions: shazba

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Passed the game, and I can say that one of the best games. Graphics 10/10. If I am not mistaken, the author did everything himself (if so, then this person is a genius). Animation f * ck I like it so much. It's just something. The gameplay is surprisingly challenging. Tasks like IQ tests in general broke the brain. The hardest part was keeping track of the statistics. Damn accidentally made an unpleasant choice, it seems like no * y has changed, and after 2 episodes I couldn't fuck someone. In the future, we will have a choice. Bella or Jill. Maya and Josie will live without GG, but these two ... I don't fucking know, I don't want to offend anyone, I hope there will be a happy ending. There is even a story not related to the sexual context, and this is very encouraging.
Fuhhh ... there is still a lot to be said about this game, but I WILL FINISH for now.
Yeah in overall is a very good game, for somethings is one of the best vn.
What I like the most about BaDik is the soundtrack, DPC knew how to put each song in each scene so that they complement each other. A long time ago I enjoyed a soundtrack so much.
Thanks DPC for this wonderful game.

Nov 14, 2016
We haven't gotten an explanation yet to the reason why Bella cried in the library when MC and her made out? I mean that makes it kinda weird because why wouldn't MC ask whats wrong right after, or it's something that will be revealed later in a flashback or something. Did MC just witness her cry and left? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To put your concern about the lack of realism in this game into another context: I have sex in real life and it upsets me that the mc can fuck 20 girls in three weeks without any protection and not even contract a single disease.
That's not unrealistic. Well, not where I grew up, at least. I suppose it may vary drastically by locale. My youth permitted a fair bit of whoring around. And yes, I even had a couple potential paramours bring up testing, so we did that, too.

I will never understand people who get into sounding, there was no aspect of that experience I found pleasurable other than the results coming back clean.

Caveat: I did run into an Arieth. Both in general personality and.. secondary effects.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Caleb is still standing because he has 3 times the MC bodymass that is just science, it hurt him but the MC power is not enough to bring him down! consider the Ali vs foreman combat in Zaire Ali won because he tired the dude out any other way and George would win 9/10 times but Ali being smart and using his skills nullified the others advantages! Just like Chad got his ass kicked because he went into a fight while enraged that threw him off his balance!

I am too old now for that kind of things you talk, i recognize the power of tradition since you provides you with plenty of benchmarks and examples that help you stay focused and evolve instead of some forms of sterile modern training that even tough provides you with better results its harder to keep focus and therefore your concentration and earnings can suffer!

Drugs are fairplay in my opinion particularly in street brawl aslong as people understand that there is a price to pay in the long run and do no expect me to afford their health bills!

As for my formal martial training i will stick to the European tradition of force multipliers and proper tactics, as my instructor stated its highly unlikely that the dude with a gun wound to his leg will kick your ass (weirdly enough that was around the time of karate kid where the kid with the wounded leg kicked the hero`s ass)! do not get me wrong i can still trow a few punches and stand for myself if things escalate but ...

this music explains it better!

martial and strength prowess is something for teenagers and young men to impress women and its keeping with the tradition but not how mature adults are supposed to act!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Same goes with my MC, and even on Brawler he never lost a single fight too.
But it's difficult for me to accept that my MC is a pussy in story line because he couldn't make his opponents spill some blood on the floors.

Personally, i feel ashamed because i have been practiced Muay Thai since my younger days, and fighting at some underground places in Thailand myself for a few years before i had enough and making some good money, so i know very well that some fighting skills that's being used by MC in the game, it should at least make his opponents spill some blood on the floor.
Except he's a student and there are rules on campus. He can't go berserk, break maws & bones and get away with it. Remember he got trouble the last time he lost control with a bully.
ep3_zoey5.jpg ep3_zoey6.jpg

It's pretty obvious he went easy with Tommy & Dawe and didn't really try to smash them, just put them down.
a.PNG b.PNG ep6_tommy10f.jpg ep6_tommy10g.jpg

As for Chad, he actually spilled blood.

ep3_fight_mc_punch.jpg ep3_fight_mc_kick2.jpg c.PNG

He kept bruises for the whole episode, so that's not like he took no damage.

e.PNG

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Before the decision point sleeping around will probably have some consequences, but nothing catastrophic. (If Jill does wind up having sex by then, she'll definitely be hurt by the MC's rampant womanizing but will give him another chance before ending things for good.)
Well with me and my route, the unspoken "3rd Date" rule is coming up with her, and wasn't there a new render or something a month or so back with her in new lingerie or something, smiling? I would think if she wants to do something, it would be completely on her, not the MC.

It also is determined I guess by what happens with Tybalt and his interference with the MC's relationship with Jill. Do they go back to the picnic area/Jill's family ranch? Do they go to a hotel or take time away from campus if that's what she wants. I think, whenever it does happen, that'll be the full-blown confession by either one, or both, of them. That's the full blown confession I'm waiting for in this game. Thankfully, my MC is pretty damn pure, minus the initial involvement with Josy/Maya.

solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
Not gonna happen, in the last status update he said that between 1000-2500 statics render left to produce.
Do you know how lond does that usually takes? I mean just approximately, cuz Idon't have an idea how things are made. Is it a around a week, month, 3 months? :))

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I don't mean to offend anyone, but one thing I noticed when I recently replayed the game for the paths I didnt have....

MC has an awful haircut. Like that thing is bad. My guy is in thorough need of a lineup and to shave whatever that is on top of his head. He'd look a lot better with a default brush cut.

Is DPC American? I dont think ive ever seen MC's haircut in America.

Nov 14, 2016
MC has an awful haircut. Like that thing is bad. My guy is in thorough need of a lineup and to shave whatever that is on top of his head. He'd look a lot better with a default brush cut.

Is DPC American? I dont think ive ever seen MC's haircut in America.
I kinda liked that hairstyle, maybe because I'm European but it looks pretty decent in my opinion. Brush cut seems kinda basic, like almost everyone has it. I think its the go-to hairstyle in general.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Do you know how lond does that usually takes? I mean just approximately, cuz Idon't have an idea how things are made. Is it a around a week, month, 3 months? :))
One month as minimum + one week for beta-testing.
The release being optimistic could be march´s last friday but i think its gonna be in April.

Reactions: solokoot
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes