Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
fair enough. but i find it pretty hard to believe there will be a legit happy ending for a woman in her 30s (maybe 40s? idk how old she actually is) with as much personal strife and turmoil and drama as Bella while she is dating an immature 19 year old boy.

like what are people thinking that the ending will be? do we think there will be an epilogue where it shows that MC helped Bella overcome all of her issues and they get married and have kids or something? besides, its DPC. even the happiest of endings will likely come with a huge plate of bad feelings and drama that you cant avoid as the player anyways.
true, but thats what so many people here seem to want. hence the great obsession with "virgin Jill" and her being the "perfect wife". lots of people here have that exact fantasy, and that's the expectation they seem to have about how the story will end.

DPC has shown off that Bella is the forbidden fruit in a premeditated way. seems ludicrous to believe that there wont be dire consequences for a horny 19 year old pursuing such a clearly troubled woman. like if this were a real life scenario, how many kids do you know that hooked up with a teacher in college and then had any kind of future with them?? realistically thats not really in the cards and people shouldnt be expecting something even remotely like that.

just my opinion though
sure, but you can at least tease the possibility with like all the other girls. Bella is an extreme outlier in more ways than one. she is the hardest sell that there can be any kind of real future with, and i doubt DPC would do something as cliche as giving Bella and MC any kind of legit "happily ever after".

im in the camp that there wont really be "happy" endings for any of the characters that actually matter. but for Bella being a "main girl", its almost completely ridiculous that whatever her and MC have could be anything more than a quick fling that is either followed up by them parting ways and like avoiding each other forever to dodge future problems or something more drastic and overly dramatic/sad
i just dont want people to end up disappointed with nobody to blame but themselves. DPC put that warning at the start of the game for a reason. people shouldnt be genuinely expecting it to follow their exact fantasies and fan fictions they have in their heads.

we are all on this crazy, dramatic, soap opera ride together. let's all just see where DPC takes us instead of getting our hopes up for things that likely will never happen.

like i seriously worry for that Mark Takagi guy when stuff with Jill doesnt end up exactly how he imagines it should be in the end. i think its better for us to not be like that, and just be a little more level headed about where we can expect this story to take us and the feelings it will evoke by its conclusion.
your " arguments" have one huge flaw the size of Bella's tits.... in Acting Lessons, the game DPC is hated for all the drama... all characters have a happy ending...

MC can pick between married with Missy or having a family with Rena
Missy gets married to MC or if you don't pursue her reconciles with her mother and lives a good life.
Rena can end with MC and having a baby with him or she ends up dating Liam if you enourage them
Liam can get with the other hot nurse or date Rena if you enourage that. and he beats cancer
Leah rides into the sunset with MC's baby...
Meghan is well-done in all endings.

and as of Bella... in Friends Phoebe's brother married his older teacher and they got 3 babies... if Bella would have trouble concieving, Jill could always be the surrogate. of course there would be problemspursuing a relationship with Bella, but the best love stories are the ones where lovers have toovercome difficulties... and those real failed relationship you mentioned probably failed because the people in it decided to throw the towel

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah it might be something related about Burke if he is the son.

If there is nothing related to somebody, then it's not a bad stuff either for my MC to work at ECC because it could give him a good impression on Rooster. He has done a lot of bad stuff in my playthrough, so i need him doing some good stuff as well.
spending time with strippers on the downtime is not bad.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
All right, I'm calling in all the big brains :geek: out there. What is the significance of the fly with Quinn? DPC has four or five shots of this fucking fly buzzing around and landing on Quinn. Is this supposed to signify her impending death? Or is it something else I'm simply not understanding? Certainly, it can't just be that DPC bought a cool-looking fly asset and wanted to randomly throw it in to a scene. Can it? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
All right, I'm calling in all the big brains :geek: out there. What is the significance of the fly with Quinn? DPC has four or five shots of this fucking fly buzzing around and landing on Quinn. Is this supposed to signify her impending death? Or is it something else I'm simply not understanding? Certainly, it can't just be that DPC bought a cool-looking fly asset and wanted to randomly throw it in to a scene. Can it? :unsure:

dalli_x, its your time to shine.
more like a Millennial
Sir Elder Millenial, thank you very much.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

Thought it was a nod to the Breaking Bad episode, myself.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes