shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its been a week since I finished the whole game twice , I hope epidode 7 releases soon ,the wait is really painful
You finished at a good time. The next episode is likely to be out in a month (give or take). After that, you're in the same boat as the rest of us, pining for a new episode a day after the latest episode has been released, and it's a looong wait my friend. :cry:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC does love drama, but I sincerely hope this does not happen. If Josy falls in love with everyone she spends time with it will almost certainly doom the M&J romance (to say nothing of making Josy far less sympathetic). As a hopeless romantic and big fan of Maya and Josy, that would be a heavy blow.
Josy is portrayed as a gregarious sort yes but I don't think she falls in love with everyone. She is just more daring than Maya. DPC is really pushing the theme of Jill and Josy being close "friends." He is pushing it much more than is normal. Ok, we get it, they are friends, why keep reminding us at every turn and then specifically showing us that MC is conflicted about it? There has to be a greater point to of all of this. As soon as I saw Jill with Josy on first playthrough, I knew I was going to get cucked, but now I think it is more of an emotional connection when they both need it most (although I'm certainly not ruling out some scissoring).

Ultimately, I think if Maya and Josy do separate, it will be brief and they will reunite. I don't think Jill-Josy will be a forever thing. Just enough to cause some story conflict.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You guys are complaining now but once ep7 drops it will be 6 months or so for the next one. Time to hibernate for 6 months.
just like I did hibernate for ep 5
damn now I'm thinking what we'll do after Ep7
I'm impressed that I've managed to talk about this game almost every day since the last episode was released. I do feel that we are now scraping the bottom of the barrel for new theories and ideas, this next episode can't come fast enough!

And once this next episode has come and gone, will it provide enough fuel to power this thread for another 4-6 months!?

Josy is portrayed as a gregarious sort yes but I don't think she falls in love with everyone. She is just more daring than Maya. DPC is really pushing the theme of Jill and Josy being close "friends." He is pushing it much more than is normal. Ok, we get it, they are friends, why keep reminding us at every turn and then specifically showing us that MC is conflicted about it? There has to be a greater point to of all of this. As soon as I saw Jill with Josy on first playthrough, I knew I was going to get cucked, but now I think it is more of an emotional connection when they both need it most (although I'm certainly not ruling out some scissoring).

Ultimately, I think if Maya and Josy do separate, it will be brief and they will reunite. I don't think Jill-Josy will be a forever thing. Just enough to cause some story conflict.
I think Josy only fell for the MC because she was on the rocks with Maya at the time. Once she got back with Maya she was happy.

The awkwardness with Jill and Josy is more that he'd fucked one of them and was looking to fuck the other. You do not want girls in those categories to be talking! :eek:

idc when the update drops i just hope it's on the quality of 1-4 not 5-6 (Still decent just not as good)
After analyzing the fuck outta every scene and sentence from all the episodes for the last few months, I think they are all great. It's hard to compete with the awesomeness of Hell Week, but the game can't run on that high octane fuel every episode!

Lion_Kennedy

Dec 1, 2020
You finished at a good time. The next episode is likely to be out in a month (give or take). After that, you're in the same boat as the rest of us, pining for a new episode a day after the latest episode has been released, and it's a looong wait my friend. :cry:
so the game gets updated every 5 to 6 months dannnnng, well still better than the other game I played which was last updated a year ago
As long as we finally get to pork bella or jill or both together or finally get serious with Sage or pork josy without maya I will be happy to hibernate for next half of the year

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Josy only fell for the MC because she was on the rocks with Maya at the time. Once she got back with Maya she was happy.

The awkwardness with Jill and Josy is more that he'd fucked one of them and was looking to fuck the other. You do not want girls in those categories to be talking! :eek:
Maya & Josy are going to be rocky again, you can already see the cracks and clearly Josy is at least temporarily going to the HOTs (ref pool photo) while Maya likely isn't. And once Dad Maya finds them together, shit is really going to blow up. I'll bet the pool shot happens after Dad finds them and a big argument ensues. If you aren't in a relationship with them, then I think Josy is going to Jill for comfort. And again, why would DPC harp on the Jill Josy friendship so incessantly if there wasn't more to it? It's more than just awkwardness over MC sleeping with Josy.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
If i had a dollar for everytime an adult game added something that seemed important and ended up not being i could make a game full time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If i had a dollar for everytime an adult game added something that seemed important and ended up not being i could make a game full time.
Clearly you haven't met DPC and his love of drama.

Girls can be friends without being gay for each other.

Do we really need another lesbian virgin? Makes the game boring if all the girls are the same.
Well, like I said before it may be more emotional than physical. I originally thought only physical, but I'm 50/50 now. I do believe 100% that Josy is going to Jill for comfort if she has any trouble with Maya.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
idc when the update drops i just hope it's on the quality of 1-4 not 5-6 (Still decent just not as good)
5 was pretty good, I personally thought 6 was pretty bad.

D&G ruined that entire episode in both the pointlessness of it all as well as the majority of scenes (which werent that great either) for the episode taking place there.

Felt like the episode barely budged in comparison to others in consideration of the narrative, like it was meant to be a slice of life aka filler update instead.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
5 was pretty good, I personally thought 6 was pretty bad.

D&G ruined that entire episode in both the pointlessness of it all as well as the majority of scenes (which werent that great either) for the episode taking place there.

Felt like the episode barely budged in comparison to others in consideration of the narrative, like it was meant to be a slice of life aka filler update instead.
5 was good cause it was like a cooldown chapter

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
After doing a replay for the first time in awhile, I really have to say Sage is growing on me. I've actually been enjoying her character arc and both her major sex scenes are legitimately great.

To the point I hope we get another underwear party stealth sex scene in her bedroom again. Maybe have it turn into a threesome if another girl catches you and you've chosen the right options with the rest of the girls in the dorm.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I don't see how he's really pushing anything with regards to a Jill/Josy relationship. If anything what he's doing is building an actual friendship between these 2 in order to fuel potential rivarly/jealousy/guilt between them and adding to the drama of dating/pursuing multiple girls. Or maybe it's to make the eventual choice easier if these girls get to know each other so well that they might even encourage the MC to pursue the other if they feel like it's best for him.

For example, if the relationship with Jill is not the best (i.e. not at max RP, certain event flags not triggered, etc) but it's better with Josy (and potentially Maya too), then maybe Jill will end it citing him clearly being more interested in Josy and she'll tell him to be with her, even if it tears her up to do it, because she at least likes Josy and knows they'll be good together, and vice-versa with Josy.

The "rebound" angle may be how it started, but I think she does genuinely like him and would love nothing more than all 3 of them being together. So whilst she is happy to have Maya back, she's also also happy to have the MC on the throuple path and the unhappiness at not having him on the non-throuple path is probably a factor that will lead to a rift between M&J.

With all these theories i feel like it's impossible for none of them to be true, we just don't know which ones.
Not dalli_x's, that's for damn sure. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes