rj677

May 30, 2020
I don't know. I agree Sage doesn't seem especially interested in girls, and I don't see her getting into any sort of long-term poly situation. But I could see Sage being up for a light foursome where the three girls fool around with the MC a bit. Probably not to the point he has sex with all three, but somewhere close. Sage does claim to have a kinky side and I think she'd enjoy teasing the MC a bit.
Even then, I don't see her "kinky" side applying to stuff involving other girls or them doing things with the guy she's with/crushing on. We've got Maya, Josy, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Sandy, and possibly Camila, Lily, Sarah, Melanie, Jade, and Cathy to satisfy the girl/girl itches and don't really need all of them to have a sapphic side. (And yes, I say this still fully believing in the Bella/Jill theory, but that just makes me feel more that it would be best that Sage doesn't have a sapphic side.)
I think that at this point of the story (Ending of Ep6) Sage, in my opinion, is in between both of your opinions stictly because shes now starting to contemplate the MC as "Possible LI" and not just a "Fuck Buddy" like she did in the beginning of their arrangement.

She does have a kinky and exploring side that we got to see through the episodes like the Control or Domination choice, the asshole tease that lead us to believe that she would be down to do some Anal when the place is more appropriate (;) The DIK library hopefully ;)) and the Forbidden/Sneaking around. Thats the side that would accept a threesome or foursome but only with girls she likes and trusts to explore that lesbian side and to experience group sex :devilish: (For Example Quinn, because she already knows and caught them having fun and because Sage throws the MC over to her in Ep4).

However, the Sage that is now Single and contemplating the MC as a "Possible LI" probably doesnt want to "share her food" and if she did that would be a good way DPC could build Sages jealousy and maybe makes her want to take the relationship to the next step :love:.

But seeing as the game is FAR from finishing, I think we will have a lot more of the Fuck Buddy Jealous Building Sage :devilish:, than the Relationship Dating in Love Sage :love:

In other words, the transition between "Its just Sex and People put the pussy in some unnecessary pedestal" to "Sex must be with someone youre Dating or Love" is a LONG WAY from happening :sneaky:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya & Josy are going to be rocky again, you can already see the cracks and clearly Josy is at least temporarily going to the HOTs (ref pool photo) while Maya likely isn't. And once Dad Maya finds them together, shit is really going to blow up. I'll bet the pool shot happens after Dad finds them and a big argument ensues. If you aren't in a relationship with them, then I think Josy is going to Jill for comfort. And again, why would DPC harp on the Jill Josy friendship so incessantly if there wasn't more to it? It's more than just awkwardness over MC sleeping with Josy.
I kinda feel the Jill/Josy friendship was stressed numerous times to make it OK that Jill joined the Scooby Gang. Now on pain of excommunication: I don't want a Josy/Jill threesome. I mean I'd live with it if it happened, but it's not something I'm hoping for.

The "rebound" angle may be how it started, but I think she does genuinely like him and would love nothing more than all 3 of them being together. So whilst she is happy to have Maya back, she's also also happy to have the MC on the throuple path and the unhappiness at not having him on the non-throuple path is probably a factor that will lead to a rift between M&J.
I agree the relationship blossomed and she now has strong feelings for the MC, whether they ended up together at this point or not, but what I mean is she wouldn't have started something like that in the first place if the relationship with Maya wasn't going down hill.

Had to internet search this. The movie yes? I haven't watched it, but anything is possible I guess. :oops:
You had to search Carrie? Like seriously WTF, they even made a remake with Chloë Grace Moretz in case some people didn't know this classic! For the uninitiated, search for Carrie opening sequence... now that's how you grab your audiences attention! :sneaky:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill is more interesting if she goes off with Tybalt instead of Josy.

At least then she won't be a virgin anymore.
I disagree because both a woman with a man can be interesting but a woman with a woman can also be

If you have time or if you are interested in reading something, I recommend you read this Korean manwha, it is Yuri GirlxGirl and you will know why you do not always need a penis to make things interesting
32072349._UY512_SS512_.jpg
123.jpg

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I bet no one has brought up the idea that Magmar will shoot up in the school and cause some deaths/injuries
Somebody shooting the school, been there done that.

But Magnar, nah, dude is legit, he's the one true president, and also hottest girl in the school is his girlfriend. He's a winner.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
After doing a replay for the first time in awhile, I really have to say Sage is growing on me. I've actually been enjoying her character arc and both her major sex scenes are legitimately great.
I'm interested in her issues with her family. She comes from a rich family but doesn't act like one, even more so than Jill. We knew from the start that Jill is wealthy but only in Ep 5 we learnt about Sage. Quinn suggested that she asked her family for money like Rusty but then she got pissed off saying "that's a line that won't be crossed". She did mention that her parents neglected her emotionally but I can't help but think there's more.

Chad is also hiding a big secret and it's not a simple infidelity. There are hints that the secret is related to his sexuality but so far no hard evidence. Whatever his secret might be, it's clear that Sarah and Melanie knew about it. I wonder what would happen if Sage found out that the two have been hiding it from her.

There's two reasons that Sage had a huge fight with Chad; the infidelity and his emotional (as well as sexual) neglect. She have no shoulders to cry on; her parents would brush it off, and she only talked about HOT stuff with her "sisters". MC could be the first person to give her what she had been denied her whole life.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
you mean the sexathon ? real cool down indeed! the only bad part at it is if you go with Josy and ask her where is the carpet (where she will get crabs from sleeping in the same room as Arieth) you do not get a Cathy BJ, and everyone wants a teacher BJ!
Cooldown in terms of story progression obviously

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You had to search Carrie? Like seriously WTF, they even made a remake with Chloë Grace Moretz in case some people didn't know this classic! For the uninitiated, search for Carrie opening sequence... now that's how you grab your audiences attention! :sneaky:
soowry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes