ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
so what?

if they don't like what he is doing anymore they will stop supporting him, or not? like every human being they will have desires and expectations, and they will certainly manifest them as possible, if they are Wendy fans they will ask for Wendy renders, and this can have an influence on Wendy's future appearances in the story.

it seems frankly inevitable to me, why would DPC want to disappoint them? at least in the small things
Because his actions before shows that he doesn't seem to care about that.

The thing with DPC is that all we can do to try and get his style is AL. The VN where he did the incredibly unpopular idea to burn one of the LIs (of your choice) alive. Without an out. That shows that he has balls, not only that but he doesn't take any negative criticism well.

When you combine those two characteristics, you get a creator that isn't as afraid to pull the trigger and do something crazy in his stories.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Josy or Lily, speed and 'nastiness' beat strength most of the time.
You got a point but being small doesn't necessarily mean you're fast. Lily strikes me as a smoker, her lungs probably aren't built for that. I do agree with Josy tho, she definitely wasn't fazed by Quinn being in her space at their first meeting

Reactions: Ilhares

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
Important question: out of all the girls (side girls included) which ones are most likely to win in a fist fight? I feel like most people would say Quinn, but in my experience people like her are always the first to get knocked down lol. I'd personally give it to Bella, Jade (seems like the type to pull a knife out of her thong), Camilla, Josy (if she caught you by surprise or had Maya to help jump you), Jill, tentatively, you never know with people like her. It's always the peacemakers you gotta watch out for. And I'll also tentatively add Sage into the mix

I was gonna add Riona but she let Quinn smack the spit out of her mouth so I'm not sold on her yet. :unsure: I'm sure there's more but my mind is suddenly blanking on everyone's names
Whoever has a gun the heart of the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because his actions before shows that he doesn't seem to care about that.

The thing with DPC is that all we can do to try and get his style is AL. The VN where he did the incredibly unpopular idea to burn one of the LIs (of your choice) alive. Without an out. That shows that he has balls, not only that but he doesn't take any negative criticism well.

When you combine those two characteristics, you get a creator that isn't as afraid to pull the trigger and do something crazy in his stories.
in my opinion his popularity then and now is not comparable, he had to get noticed then.

how much did he earn in the days of AL? they are too different situations.

i never said that DPC does whatever his patrons ask him to do, but to think that he is completely impervious to their pressures is wrong in my opinion. but it's not a criticism, it's simply the market.

DPc isn't painting the sistine chapel, he's making a game he wants to sell to as many people as possible, if organizing a threesome with two specific girls would make many of his fans happy, why wouldn't he please them? if they asked him for 10.000 renders of Zoey why wouldn't he make her reappear? even if it's just a flashback

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so what?

if they don't like what he is doing anymore they will stop supporting him, or not? like every human being they will have desires and expectations, and they will certainly manifest them as possible, if they are Wendy fans they will ask for Wendy renders, and this can have an influence on Wendy's future appearances in the story.

it seems frankly inevitable to me, why would DPC want to disappoint them? at least in the small things
He made it clear plenty of times what are the rules. So he not mislead the people. If you want Wendy render, you can get Wendy render, don't know why you would want it , but everyone has their taste. but it won't affect the story.
and yes if it takes a turn that you don't like you can stop supporting it. There will be ones who stop it, and there will ones who continue doing it. that is how entertainment was born. A guy created a comic about a man dressing as a bat and fighting crimes, and it gain fans. an artist know what he need to create, know enough the field to know how to please an audience without letting them allow to tell him what he should do, the moment others decide what the story should be insted of him, it's no longer his art. You don't mistake this with what Disney doing for example. Buying Star Wars ruining it, and then blame the fans for it for example.

and I've have not seen a single patreon game that reached quality were the supporter decided what the story should be or how the things should go.
and DPC is not the only one who operate this way . I get it it's suck to wait. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ExDeath730

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll rewrite it just once: I've never said that DPC lets his patrons dictate the story, but in a story there are thousands of little choices that are on the whole insignificant, if in these DPC went to meet the wishes of his fans there would be nothing wrong, it would simply be the market

we don't know the story DPC wants to tell, so to say he will never be influenced by anyone has no basis and no demonstrability, it's an act of faith, based on nothing.

the proof would be that DPC said he won't? really?

Reactions: SomboSteel

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If he pulls that shit again Bella fans are going to pay him a visit, just like someone apparently did this to ICSTOR asking him about updates :KEK:
I wonder how the fuck no one visited Gumdrop (the guy who created Dual Family) he was posting random renders for like 3+ years and the game got updated last month. :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You got a point but being small doesn't necessarily mean you're fast. Lily strikes me as a smoker, her lungs probably aren't built for that. I do agree with Josy tho, she definitely wasn't fazed by Quinn being in her space at their first meeting
in my opinion a stripper knows how to defend herself, she ends up being in some bad situation, like when she slaps MC for his naughty finger

Josy then knocked Tommy out, it's a record.

no fear, smart and fast

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Big money Cas doesn't have the time to read through the last few pages

Who are we hating on today? still Maya? Okay. Wtf kind of movie was that closet bs

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'll rewrite it just once: I've never said that DPC lets his patrons dictate the story, but in a story there are thousands of little choices that are on the whole insignificant, if in these DPC went to meet the wishes of his fans there would be nothing wrong, it would simply be the market

we don't know the story DPC wants to tell, so to say he will never be influenced by anyone has no basis and no demonstrability, it's an act of faith, based on nothing.

the proof would be that DPC said he won't? really?
if he would be influenced, Jill would be already MC sister, and filled with cum in every hole of her. :ROFLMAO:
One thing I'm hoping for is like, He won't back out from and idea he has for Example Lily teaching Josy a little strip dance and then together they give MC an unforgettable show and threesome. Just becasue someone figured out. :ROFLMAO:.
game of thrones did this mistake, they did not wanted to be predictable, so they came out with the most shit story they could come out with, so they can say, ha-ha no one see this coming:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if he would be influenced, Jill would be already MC sister, and filled with cum in every hole of her. :ROFLMAO:
One thing I'm hoping for is like, He won't back out from and idea he has for Example Lily teaching Josy a little strip dance and then together they give MC an unforgettable show and threesome. Just becasue someone figured out. :ROFLMAO:.
game of thrones did this mistake, they did not wanted to be predictable, so they came out with the most shit story they could come out with, so they say, no one see this coming:ROFLMAO:
Those don't seem like minor details of the story to me. :unsure:

so they have nothing to do with what I said.:cool:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Where are your custom KRJ renders then, big shot? :KEK:

Plus, I haven't seen you post even one custom Bella or Sage render. You keep claiming you have the crown, but when renders drop you get clowned by King SomboSteel. :Kappa:
I'm starting to think your not team casmyr anymore.
There wasn't any Sage/Bella renders from last month. Just Maya, Quinn and Josy.
Prob wont get the krj one tho at least not from dpc because of how the custom render rules work.
And I think sombos only beaten me to the sage/Quinn shower pic but thats because I was having fun.
Had the whole thread going on about DnG for like 3 pages.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
in my opinion a stripper knows how to defend herself, she ends up being in some bad situation, like when she slaps MC for his naughty finger

Josy then knocked Tommy out, it's a record.

no fear, smart and fast
Well that smack was while she was behind bars, with a big guy as a security guard ready to pounce lol but a slap can do some damage. She'll be able to hold her own for a bit

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm starting to think your not team casmyr anymore.
There wasn't any Sage/Bella renders from last month. Just Maya, Quinn and Josy.
Prob wont get the krj one tho at least not from dpc because of how the custom render rules work.
And I think sombos only beaten me to the sage/Quinn shower pic but thats because I was having fun.
Had the whole thread going on about DnG for like 3 pages.
Hey man, I'm just busting your balls. I'm not trying to offend you or diss you or anything like that. It's also strange how selective DPC is about the custom renders. I've seen all kinds of combinations of characters that never met (Zoey/Josy was one that I distinctively remember), but when you request some character that appeared a few times, he refuses?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I already told you, You don't mess with Josy. Look at that Stance, the punch, the kick that is some Mortal Kombat shit there, or wing chun kung fu :cool::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pg95
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes