Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You think I've forgotten about you huh? I know you wanna say Jill is best girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've resisted the urge today what I'll say for now is she could be the best girl, but I still need to know a little more about her before pledging anything don't want another AL situation here.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I've resisted the urge today what I'll say for now is she could be the best girl, but I still need to know a little more about her before pledging anything don't want another AL situation here.
Yeah, that’s me aswell, she could be be best girl, if DPC nails her ( ;) ) character, and If Maya falls off.
But as of right now she’s my second favourite

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have mixed feeling with my best girls. Isabela and Jill. I'm happy that they are on the same route so i i have to bother with the rest even less so but the same time i have this uncomfortable feeling that this just will lead choosing one over the other and in turn hurting the aformentioned other. Which is kinda unfortunate considering they are my top2. I'd prefer a choice between Isabella and Sage for example because i could easly "discard" Sage. But this way i fear i have to make the hardest of choices.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Damn, thrown under the bus
And she was your strongest supporter too
If that’s how the republic of Jill treat their own, I don’t know if I want to join now :confused:
Don't worry, she knows I'm joking and we accept all fetishes here. Belly buttons or hymens. All we ask is you bend the knee.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes