Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
no theory is ironclad (otherwise they wouldn't be theories), the problem here is that in order to keep some of them alive we completely ignore the only facts that are presented to us.
mine was a general discourse, gay Chad was one of the examples. but as for the latter, everything starts from Sage finding some woman's panties. this is a fact, not a scene to be interpreted like Mel and Sara's reaction to sage and Chad's breakup. and yet it remains completely ignored, because it doesn't fit the theory. theory first.
and we're talking about a basically secondary aspect to the story, why Chad leaves Sage serves to give depth to the story, but one reason is worth the other

we can always find out that Chad's lover is a cross-dresser... :ROFLMAO:
I also support the theory that Chad is gay and that Troy is his sidechick or sideguy or whatever. :HideThePain:

Am I the only one that found it weird that Troy kicked MC out of the room and then when he came back his guitar was stolen and it ended up with Sage? Or when MC returned to the room in episode 1 and Troy wasn't there and he didn't come back until we had the Jade or Cathy dream?

Plus I think that Mel is either Troy's sister or is somehow related to him and knows about him and Chad.

Reactions: weeblord420

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
no theory is ironclad (otherwise they wouldn't be theories), the problem here is that in order to keep some of them alive we completely ignore the only facts that are presented to us.
mine was a general discourse, gay Chad was one of the examples. but as for the latter, everything starts from Sage finding some woman's panties. this is a fact, not a scene to be interpreted like Mel and Sara's reaction to sage and Chad's breakup. and yet it remains completely ignored, because it doesn't fit the theory. theory first.
and we're talking about a basically secondary aspect to the story, why Chad leaves Sage serves to give depth to the story, but one reason is worth the other

we can always find out that Chad's lover is a cross-dresser... :ROFLMAO:
That gives me a crazy idea. :rolleyes:
Tommy likes to use nail polish and Quinn asks if Tommy is a drag queen. :unsure:
Maybe the panties Sage found were Tommy's and Tommy painted his nails with Chad. If you want to call it that?:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also support the theory that Chad is gay and that Troy is his sidechick or sideguy or whatever. :HideThePain:

Am I the only one that found it weird that Troy kicked MC out of the room and then when he came back his guitar was stolen and it ended up with Sage? Or when MC returned to the room in episode 1 and Troy wasn't there and he didn't come back until we had the Jade or Cathy dream?

Plus I think that Mel is either Troy's sister or is somehow related to him and knows about him and Chad.
what I find strange is that MC let himself be thrown out of his room, and that he was thinking of dropping out of college because of it.

but otherwise he would have had no reason to want to join the DIKs and could not have been pushed into Maya's arms.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even on the DIK path, MC is still a whiny pussy at that point. So I get it.
MC is basically a CHICK, any decision by DIK is clearly a straining of his true spirit.

every time there is a fight, he wouldn't want to, that's not why his father trained him etc... you force him and he is forced to use violence

He can't hold his alcohol, he can't hold his joints...

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
MC is basically a CHICK, any decision by DIK is clearly a straining of his true spirit.

every time there is a fight, he wouldn't want to, that's not why his father trained him etc... you force him and he is forced to use violence

And yet. By ep 6, 3 weeks in. CHAD ASS CHAD banging everything in sight.

MC is Harmony at its finest. Sticks to his kung fu morals and honor, but doesn't betray the desires of his body. Zen DIK.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

I would say MC is more neutral then leaning into either DIK or Chick affinities.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say MC is more neutral then leaning into either DIK or Chick affinities.
his attitude towards violence is clear, and also the fact that he always tends to talk about his misfortunes (not having a mother, being poor, not being able to celebrate a birthday peacefully...) pushes him quite towards the CHICK side of the force...

the only DIK aspect he has is the fact that he never wants to rely on the authorities, that he always wants to solve things by himself (with Chad, with the devastation of the DIKs' house etc.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You were going to say he's self-aware.
The whole affinity thing is no different than -/+, negative/positive, lies/truth etc.

It's just a pity that we can't actively choose the affinity.

My biggest worry is when in EP7 the affinity is fixed and DPC changed the LI's affinity.

That Sage moves towards Neutral/Chick because her feelings for the MC are stronger than expected.
That Josy will become Dik/Neutral by breaking up with Maya or Maya/MC.

And there may be nothing you can do about it because you are stuck in one affinity.
in the end it would just be frustrating, but if you're interested in a particular LI replaying it, skipping all the dialogues and possibly skipping the minigames, is pretty quick. so having the right affinity is easy, it just completely ruins the immersion in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
boys, it's 2 am and lots of big word theories were just spouted out so I'm a bit confused but the highest maintenance LI(of all types) would obviously be Quinn that lady is crazy in a very questionable (but good :BootyTime:) way.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
boys, it's 2 am and lots of big word theories were just spouted out so I'm a bit confused but the highest maintenance LI(of all types) would obviously be Quinn that lady is crazy in a very questionable (but good :BootyTime:) way.
In Europe-land its lunchtime. Also Quinn is not confirmed to be a LI in-game yet, so as for now the highest maintenance has to be either the trouple of Maya&Josy + MC or Jill with how much of a chick you have to be for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes